Rice is good and healthy, try it

Rice is good and healthy, try it.

Attached: SN3S01140001.jpg (1632x1224, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQmjJjpRHm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok.

Thanks. Please help farmers.

>healthy
not rearry

Healthy. The Japanese eat rice and live long.

Not because of rice

>rice is healthy
asian education ladies and gentlemen

>try it.
where can i find it ?

very good indeed

Attached: mydinner.jpg (1960x1162, 1.29M)

you don't deserve carbs if you don't walk at least 20 hours a week

not really
the reason chinksects and their various breeds are so emaciated, skinny and weak is because they use rice to fill up and don't fill up on nutritious foods.

Yes because of rice.

In Asia.

>In Asia.
thanks i'll be sure to try rice when i go to asia

wheat is ten times healther. rice contains almost no protein. you need to supplement it from other sources. a european peasant could live from bread alone, where as in east asia the rice diet results in people eating every weird shit that moves. prove me wrong I dare you.

Yes, make sure to help farmers.

I prefer rice noodles/Vermicelli

Rice only makes sense when you're in an area that can grow it natively

Are you from Issan?

Wheat is healthy too. Eat wheat and rice.

Potatoes are the super food that 99% of Europe should grow as the staple energy supplier it requires little water little work one person could grow it and it can grow in all souls.

>it can grow in all souls.
now I'm scared, hope potatoes won't deprave mine of water

youtube.com/watch?v=xQmjJjpRHm8

Attached: Nissan.jpg (242x208, 8K)

only an issan would be autistic enough to promote people to buy rice on image board.
keep up the good work bro.
>t.bangkokian

As a half brazilian I know that rice is good
nothing better than rice and fish

Yes rice is good for your brain

Attached: 1566649327886.png (800x800, 200K)

Why are white people shilling against rice? Is it because most rice comes from China?

I eat rice three or four times a week.

I know, I eat it almost everyday

T. Fattie

Burn the rice, pay the price

white people don't like good food.
they rather eat boil potato and chicken with just salt

That's because we are not poor.

Kind of weird to find out that south Americans eat rice often
Why though, south Americans are not even Asian

from an economic perspective yes, but not from a nutritional one. potatoes have the same problem as rice, too little protein. but with an added cheap protein sources yes potatoes beat wheat. rice is also more productive per acre than wheat but very demanding in terms of soil type usually depending on flooding.

Cause rice is good
We often eat beans too

Americans in the southern US also eat a lot of rice. The answer is because a lot of the tropical and subtropical wetlands in North and South America were used for rice cultivation in colonial times.

nobody is shilling against rice because of its taste.
its fairly bland but not bad. but its lacking in nutrition compared to wheat. also you dont have the orgasm tier smell of freshly baked bread from rice.

Poland is both poor and has shit cuisine. At least Asian cuisine is good.

Rice has no flavor either

Honorary Asian.

We can harness their power and use it for our own gains.

Attached: 1452496608091.jpg (400x568, 59K)

fair enough. i also love the smell of freshly baked bread and some fried eggs

Eating rice will make you weak and skinny

Attached: 20190916_145137.jpg (2448x3264, 584K)

*eating nothing but rice.
if you get your proteins there is nothing wrong with it.

*brocks your path*

Attached: tenor.gif (428x432, 2.6M)

But I already eat rice 1 or 2 times a week, should I eat more?

most asian cuisine eat meat with rice
nobody only eat rice

Yes. Please help farmers.

1 pound of potato contains 9 grams of protein or 18% of daily recommended intake 5 pounds of potato would provide solely 90% of daily recommended protein intake.as well tons of other vitamins.

I am eating rice right now, do i get a pat on the back?

4 pounds per day would be 72% of daily recommended protein

Yes. It means you're helping farmers right now.

Eat them everyday

1 acre of potatoes growing 40,000 pounds per acre with each harvest being 4 months year round would give 120k pounds of potatoes per year per acre with each person eating 5 pounds of potatoes per day for yearly consumption of 1825 pounds of potatoes each acre could feed 65.7 people.

1 acre = 4046 square meters

88,312,320 acres are in Germany total population Germany could feed year round if the land was converted to potato farming year round with 3 harvests of 40k pounds per year.

I like rice

My mom makes this every once in a while.

Attached: NEW-arroz-con-gandules-landscape-high-res.jpg-copy-700x500.jpg (700x500, 77K)

Can you give me some recipes I have some rice with me now.

With it's current population how much food for storage it could obtain per year is 72x it's yearly consumption so every year it would have 72 years of food for 80 million surplus.

based
Asian obesity rates prove it

I'm tired of eating rice. Want to try bread and pasta diet once in a while.

find a source of proper bread. try baking if you must. not that white toast garbage.

BASED

Something like french long bread? There's only dutch bakery nearby my place, which serves whole wheat bread. Don't know if it's any good.

whole wheat is fine. french bread is fine but while or mixed wheat is where its at. simple white bread doesnt satiate you. it just makes you fat because you keep eating.

God-tier rice dish coming through

Attached: Crock-Pot-Slow-Cooker-Red-Beans-and-Rice-Recipe-6.jpg (660x990, 89K)

Rice is empty carbs, might as well drink a 2 liters coca cola bottle and call it healthy

Europeans wheat farmers would eat snails and frogs in some places.

Wheat is also as bad as rice. It may have 10-20% protein in the flour, but it's almost all gluten wich is not digested by the body.

thats a meme. gluten is fully digestible stop reading retarded diet fad bullshit.

>it's almost all gluten wich is not digested by the body
Myth. Most people digest gluten just fine. Unless you have a special condition, like celiac disease, eating bread with gluten is perfectly healthy, specially if you are eating whole grain instead of white, and less wasteful.

even people with problems related to gluten digest it. its just that they are alergic to one of the digestion byproducts.

That would be implied. It's like "falling doesn't kill you, it's the sudden stop that does it".

He does have a point in that if you really need proteins, wheat is pretty mediocre. Barely even worth mentioning

Here, in the coast region, almost all people eat rice every day.

Attached: arroz-con-pollo.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

>being any color other than BROWN
yikes

Attached: xAqKAeQ9yvcYm84mjH9z21FTwJDG_BDN7ttyTWyKku4.png (1800x747, 258K)

>rice
Yuck
Corn is a better grain anyway
Even the fungi that infect it are edible and good for you

>eating rice
>ever
Why dont chinks just eat bread like a normal human being

>He does have a point in that if you really need proteins, wheat is pretty mediocre. Barely even worth mentioning

its absolutly worth mentioning. its not good as a source for additional protein. but if its your main food source you get a lot more protein than you would of just rice. rice has 1-2 percent only. wheat as high as 9 percent or more. thats a huge difference. people couldnt afford meat most of the time. I mean atleast europeans had the ability to consume dairy products without shitting themselves but rice eaters dont even have that privilege.