Absolutely based

Absolutely based.

Fuck those lazy fat bastards.

Attached: greta.jpg (1080x1072, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cazVrq9v1mE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A former US presidential candidate said everything she has said almost 15 years earlier.

Why is this bitch getting all the attention?

Do you mean Al Gore? That was 19 years ago

How is her last name pronounced, "toon-bary"?

It's hip now. Stay with the times, grandma.

Mon Dieu, la créature Suédoise...

She's adorable?

Because it's a kid and a girl at that
Leftists LOVE using kids to push their propaganda

*She's adorable!

because she is used to distract from other problems

>Leftists LOVE using kids to push their propaganda
And they love pushing things into kids

Who is behind her?

she looks kinda Finnish

Saving the environment is the number one issue of the world. She might be a little misguided in her approach, but she's getting people talking

I dunno, guess the kike shills ran out of material so they use this alcohol fetal syndrome muppet.

Why isnt this retard somewhere on China protesting there?

Why, cuz gooks would boil her in a wok and eat hear with a side of rice.

Cause (((they))) invested large amount of money in promoting Greta

So Swedish+autism=Finnish?

she is swedish, so likely a finnish father

Amerishits BTFO

>Da Jews is tryna save the environment an shit!!

Talking will solve all our problems.

so should we just let the world turn to shit? I know this board is filled with selfish incels, but I want my grandkids to have nature left

Its not about "saving da envornment",dumbass, pretty sure its about imposing a new "environmental" tax to get more goyim bux.

>Saving the environment is the number one issue of the world

No, it's not.

>She might be a little misguided in her approach

Shilldren don't write their own scripts, pal.

>she's getting people talking

...about what a tard she is, a la David Hoggstein.

That makes sense

Why don't you try talking it out?

David Hogg is a worthless cuck.
I would not be in favor of that. I would be in favor of people voluntarily reducing their gasoline and plastic consumption

even if it was, it's just a coincidence how it becomes important now and not 15 to 20 years ago like the Dane said

maybe because people are more socially conscious about it now? A lot of bars where I live have been voluntarily ditching plastic straws.

>voluntarily
lol

th sort of like the th in 'the'
un sort of like the un in 'uno'
berg like berj

Why I am I hearing a "y" sound at the end of her name?
Keep in mind that a native English speaker would read "Berj" like "birdge"

>voluntarily
Holy shit, are all Americans this retarded?

>maybe because people are more socially conscious about it now?
the only reason why they would be is because the media telling them so
even two years ago this wasn't nearly as big

The retarded one is you
People are already becoming more conscious about reducing plastic waste, and making voluntary effort to produce less of it.

>it's that retarded zoomer Finnshit posting again

Go kys

Attached: rektd.jpg (860x575, 87K)

My mom has been bitching about me taking plastic straws for 10+ years.

well I don't have phonetics alphabet at hand so I can't make it any more clear
but also native English speakers have retard ears that can't tell letters apart

Fuck enviroment! We should be adapting to the new warmer and more acidic world instead of trying to preserve the old one. Who cares if some animals die out in the process, they were weak anyway.

it's amusing how much hatred people have for a cute little autistic girl
you're still welcome to continue destroying the planet to own the libs, she's not a threat to you

can't wait the time when CIA will kill this epitome of degeneracy. really hope she will get to Guantanomo.

Why is he crying? What a girl.

>Why is this bitch getting all the attention?

I only see this autistic retard on Jow Forums

I see her ugly face here every day

extremely based.
Right, these 30 year old virgins getting upset over a cute autistic 16 year old Swedish girl are so pathetic

nobody cares what she thinks, if you do, get a life

and if you have a pic saved of this tard kys

>cute
The masters of this ugly sock puppet won't active achieve a goddamn thing

lmao you imbecille.

That Carlos use greenwashed soy-products does jack shit when half of the neighborhood is running coal. You cannot fix these problems just by customer choices.

>Why I am I hearing a "y" sound at the end of her name?
Swedes just say it like that. Sounds weird to me
Toon-ber-ye

Fuck Europe. Take her back. We already had an obnoxious left-wing teenager pushed by the media here (Hogg).

Attached: Trevor.jpg (640x640, 148K)

more like Scandinavians have retarded languages that are needlessly complex

China is the one not doing enough

Wouldn't that be the correct pronunciation if that's how Swedes pronounce it?
That seems consistent with their pronunciations since Goteburg is pronounced "yo-ti-bore-y" or something like that

I'm pro-gun and pro saving the environment.
Hogg is useless, nobody actually likes him besides retarded liberal wine moms

the problem probably comes from the rolling R
>You cannot fix these problems just by customer choices.
uh yeah they do, customer choice influences companies and politicians both. politicians enact policy based on what the voters want(in a civilized country and at least most of the time)
nigga we're not the ones that need a second alphabet just to be able to pronounce shit

>english speaker
>complaining about phonetics of other languages

English is pretty close to Chinese in how complex its writing rules are and Chinese has an excuse of not using letters.

>and if you have a pic saved of this tard kys
these tards probably want to fuck her

Attached: GretaT.jpg (960x844, 129K)

No

Attached: 1567459021166.jpg (1086x1043, 197K)

jötte-borrj

True. I actually think Spanish and German are superior languages.

yup, reality, this board needs more of it
or at least some common sense

Have you seen how chinas markets and stuff is doing?
they are losing the trade war
you can show all the cartoons you want to

>comparing the first world to the insect world

proof that aktion t4 wasn't maybe that bad
every time you bring it up even the most right wing people are like "yeah no, jew and gypsies okay but maybe tards is a bit too much"
but no, you see now

>you use people to force a political chance
So no customer choice. There is little hope that your average joe is even capable to make environmentally friendly choices on himself. Without regulations etc. companies can just change their packaging green and make some empty promises about environment and joe is happy to pay a little extra for nothing.

>you can show all the cartoons you want to
but cartoons are facts

I don't there is any such thing as "correct pronunciation" of foreign names. You cannot possibly expect people to know how to read eg. Zhouxiang, so just "butcher" it. In fact, if you just start talking about some Toonerbye, chances are the intelocutor might not realize that it's this Thunberg person so I don't even think you should try to say it "right"

lol retard

I mean, she makes speeches all the time so it's easy to mimic her pronunciation.

Attached: 1567450927262.jpg (640x460, 50K)

Right. Do you think anything The Netherlands does will ever matter one iota in the grand scheme of things when China and India exist?

Attached: Reality.jpg (320x715, 109K)

t. Zhang

haha this is gone beyond a joke. she's on a power trip.

what a fucking retarded argument. You should aim to improve your own country as much as possible, stop using developing shitholes as an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=cazVrq9v1mE

China as based as ever.

Attached: OhGreatLeader.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

T. Chong

>b-but he started it
I didn't know you had to pass a bar to graduate from kindergarten in america and what's even more alarming is that you've seemingly failed to meet it

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

This is when mutts run out of excuses.

Attached: hollarland.jpg (790x867, 143K)

might as well try to make a point with anime, lol

Swedoids are the enemy of humankind.

>China as based as ever.

ask hong kong people about that

Love China
Hate America

Really? I thought the whole thing with global warming was that it affected the entire planet. You seem to be under the impression that your country will be just fine as long as it does its own thing while the "developing shitholes" ruin the world.

She's not doing much herself anyway what's the point of going to European countries and telling them
>Use 5.6% less water >:C and buy more electric cars
When Asians are throwing garbage into the water and using substances banned in the west because of how damaging they are.
She should go there, oh wait they don't give a shit unlike westerners so nobody will listen

what goals?
I'm sure they set them low

>yeah, but whatabout third world?
>despite me using personally ten times more carbon than one Indian, those guys are way worse!
>just look at these pic of sewage, all this despite my country has exported literal trash and industrial waste to these countries for decades!

cuckold mentality

I love how France is in "not you" category or how the author considers niggers who import Yuro trash implicitely responsible for climate change.

Hong Kongers have China to thank for their current electoral system, independent judiciary and right to protest since they didn't any either of those until after the handover.

Fuck off, Greta. Americans aren't buying what you're selling.

>I thought the whole thing with global warming

30 years ago we were warned about a new coming Ice Age

>Hong Kongers have China to thank for
getting beaten and gassed in the streets

>I'm sure they set them low
You know what they didn't do? Install an oil baron as EPA chief and abandon their climate goals completely like America did under Trump.

>She should go there
She´s western girl, of course she´ll be heard in the west. Besides asians will be the first ones to get cooked and flooded anyway.

well france is a 3rd world nigger shithole, i completely support nuking all of it so it stops polluting the air of good 1st world white people

so what

Literally destroyed public and private property while waving foreign flags and openly supporting treason. They would've been shot in America.

>When Asians are throwing garbage into the water and using substances banned in the west because of how damaging they are.
>She should go there

that is what many here have said, but noooo

It's the white family's factories that pollute in those other places. It's their products being made.

Of course it does. And even China is making an effort to make smart cities. The UAE is making zerbon carbon cities. All actual first world countries are making an effort. Third world countries have a long way to go and are also making an effort. But go on and post more retarded photos and infographics like all you dumbasses do