/brit/

fascism with celtic characteristics edition

Attached: Celtic_Federation.png (1600x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyecho.co.uk/news/14608218.amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now this is based

is eddit still LARPing about being more than 5'2"

>JF's making the new
janman should do something about this

thanks for the new thread janny

Did you guys know that mixed race kids are both taller and smarter?
dailyecho.co.uk/news/14608218.amp/

On this day in British History

>1356 – Battle of Poitiers: An English army under the command of Edward, the Black Prince wins a decisive victory over the French army and captures the French King, John II.
>1777 – American Revolutionary War: British forces win a tactically expensive victory over the Continental Army in the First Battle of Saratoga.
>1799 – French Revolutionary Wars: French-Dutch victory against the Russians and British in the Battle of Bergen.
>1918 – World War I: Battle of Megiddo – The Egyptian Expeditionary Force launches its third Transjordan attack with battles against Ottoman forces at Sharon and the Nablus in the Judaean Mountains. As well, the British attack Tulkarm, Tabsor, and Arara, breaking the Ottoman front line that had stretched from the Mediterranean coast to the Judaean Mountains.
>1918 – World War I: Battle of Doiran – The Bulgarian First Army repulses the British and Greek attack on Lake Doiran, inflicting 6,559 British casualties and 7,819 Greek casualties, while only suffering 2,726 casualties.
>1940 – World War II:The Royal Air Force bomb German barges assembled for the planned invasion of Britain in ports along the French coast, After the attack, Hitler ordered the barges dispersed.
>1946 – The Council of Europe is founded following a speech by Winston Churchill at the University of Zurich.
>1970 – Michael Eavis hosts the first Glastonbury Festival.
>1983 – Saint Kitts and Nevis gains its independence from the United Kingdom.

Attached: 2B61C09F-A114-4471-871D-AE592838B0A8.jpg (1600x1226, 380K)

ha ha ha

than you? doesn't take much.

The French are based though. To be honest, I only really dislike it when yanks make new threads. Aussies, the Irish, the French, etc are fine by me.

KMF

Attached: EEsQTzMXoAEggiW.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

>posting jewish propaganda
ah yes looks like we have another one in the thread lads
set the oven for gas mark 8

this desu

mixed race kids inherit the special abilities of both races
they are the true superhumans

KFM

I have Amazon prime too. Not many good shows on Prime but it's just a nice add-on to have to the next day delivery which is genuinely usefull.

With Netflix I watched the new Dave Chappell but before that I really can't remember the last time I watched something on it. Don't know why I pay for it desu

evening shlomo

>oh shit facts and reality disagree with me
>better blame the Jews
Lmfao u sexually insecure twat
Mixed race is the master race

mixed girls have a FAR higher chance of having a stinky vag, ph levels must be a bit fucked or something.
t. knower

hello heeb

get a job you waster

Ram him.

answer: yes

t. lewis martinez

grim
grim
grim

Those are pheromones, you virgin freak.

Lads, is this graph accurate???

Attached: D450692C-BFDF-4A39-966F-DFA87E097731.png (1070x638, 41K)

did a post that i thought was good before the new was posted and was going to post it here again but gave it a second thought and decided against.

*releases zyklon b into the thread*

Laptop chargers broke, no more Jow Forums for me until I get a new one.

How will I survive?

Attached: 4236445343.jpg (300x374, 66K)

phonepost

imagine falling for that retard tripcunt's obvious bait
not even sure who's stupider in this situation

boring politics runt go back to Jow Forums

evening yankberg

and a real hero

Attached: real human bean.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Attached: the simpsons for ants.jpg (310x162, 11K)

What a boring post

I just wanna know if the graphs accurate m8

Attached: A93A0291-6E23-4DA8-B7C6-C412DCAF9CE7.png (1070x638, 37K)

mixed race of what

how does that make me yankberg

how sad does your life have to be to namefag or tripfag here

The more genetically diverse, the better quality the offspring

bet a jew made this

No they aren’t you retard, all black girls and white girls I’ve shagged have been fine but of the 5 mixed girls I’ve shagged 3 have had stinky vag’s, one was really bad

Why didn't they just smash the windows

But you’ve never even had sex?

Exactly. Pheromones. Have sex, virgin.

ever fucked a nigger before lad

love the Welsh
love the Cornish
love the Bretons
love the Manx
love the Irish
love the Scots
love the Picts
love the Basques
love the Gauls
love the Celtiberians

FUCK Angles
FUCK Saxons
FUCK Danes
FUCK Franks
FUCK Visigoths
FUCK Ostrogoths
FUCK Burgundians
FUCK Moors
FUCK Thuringians
FUCK Vandals

*in hushed voice* (love the Romans)

Attached: ccross.jpg (520x776, 69K)

>racial politics

Attached: 7D395094-693E-4CAB-8EE4-845C55E021AA.gif (413x243, 51K)

Just scanned all my stuff at the adsa self checkout for my contactless to be declined and i dont have my card how embarrassing :(

blacks are literally more genetically diverse than every other race yet they were still chucking spears at each other before we civilised them.

Can you check the accuracy of this graph please

Attached: 31817A8F-8030-4EDC-97B1-72FCF1B0F2EA.png (1070x638, 44K)

Only just been made aware of Dakota Blue Richards' body desu. In my opinion all women should be required to have a body like that, by law

nonce

>we
You haven’t even nailed down a consistent hygiene routine you LARPing spastic

Attached: 0812E2D3-8BD1-4A15-90A1-0C4F95EB286B.jpg (640x810, 70K)

and the islamic world was inventing algebra while we were still painting our faces blue and tooting

Yeah several

londoners just don't understand do they

why do middle aged/old people talk? no one cares. no one wants to hear you speak

funny how you keep regurgitating the same insults you dull, uninspired low IQ cunt.

the n-words had it right with their eugenics programs

there’s a difference to pheromones and a stinky vag lad, if you weren’t a virgin you would know this

nonce

nah that's bullshit, muslims keep claiming this accomplishment as theirs but virtually all of 'their' mathematical and scientific finds came from Hindus

>the most diverse city on earth

Attached: 1649027645390.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Based
I think it’s you who doesn’t understand
Why are you huddling for warmth?

unbelievably grim

Attached: 41E6606F-D773-4BDE-B442-F5C575BD014F.jpg (1180x238, 95K)

Eddie is winning.

>u stinky
right

But we were working with complex metals, we just hadnt the population density for such sciences to warrant study.

nonce

is that why he's sectioned?

dripping with irony this post

A lot were Muslims but the VAST majority were Persians, Arabs don’t have a leg to stand on

Poch needs to put Eriksen in the bin desu

You just found £500 on the ground.

what do you do with it?

sucking a fat fucking nigger
lips gripping into his purple bellend like a vacuum
screaming his head off telling me to stop because I have him a super hickey on his cocktip

>we
Why do you keep try to pass off the accomplishments of others as your own? Is your own life devoid of accomplishment or any source of pride?

ANNIBYNIAETH I GYMRU

Attached: 1544807614650.jpg (250x250, 20K)

nonce

buy gold

Fucking this.

get tae fuck
look how uninventive the team is when he's not in
it's like playing with 10 tom cleverlys

>pol infographics told me so
Lmfao

Exchange it for real money

Houellebecq's wife is Chinese, makes sense that he chose an East Asian woman as the gf of his protagonist

based

nonce

buy an apple watch

Saw some jews while I was out and about and my entire day has been ruined. I will also have to avoid the area for a while in case they orchestrate a terrorist attack.

I think there is nothing wrong with sharing a healthy pride in your ancestry and history. After all, each generation is a passing of the torch.
And it is also easier to say 'we' in conversation rather than specifically saying the Celtic and Germanic peoples of Europe which became the denizens of the British Isles.

Is this a Houellebecq kino?

wise

>Jow Forums outta nowhere

rent free

EDDIE ON THE ROPES

A 31-year-old plumber has been jailed after being found guilty of sexually assaulting a woman in her home.

Benjamin Hayes, a dad-of-two from Weston-super-Mare, entered the home of the woman early in the morning of July 18, 2018.

It was around 7.30am when Hayes went upstairs in the home of the woman who was getting ready for work and tried to "coerce" her into having sex with him.

When that didn't work, Hayes picked up the woman in a "bear hug" and carried her into a spare bedroom where he "straddled her" "dry humped" her, and attempted to kiss her in an intimate area.

The assault was caught on a home security camera which was played to the court during the trial in August.

In the footage the woman can be heard saying "no" a total of 37 times while Hayes ignores her pleas to stop.

Hayes did stop and left the house after the woman became increasingly angry and forceful against him.

When he was gone she carried on getting ready in shock and went to work where she broke down and told her husband and then reported the incident to the police.

enjoyed crime and punishment a lot back when i read it about a year ago but it seems very edgy in hindsight

reckon corbyn would make us adopt the euro if he was pm

Why can’t you find your own sources of self pride? Are you that pathetic and failure prone that you have to LARP as dead people who fucked ur grandma