I hate Am*rica so goddamn much

I hate Am*rica so goddamn much

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Who cares?

so do we

We host the Jews

its a symbiotic relationship

so angry, so poor, so sad

Attached: Dream Team.png (1209x671, 323K)

I'm jealous of jackshit. Your """"""""country"""""""" is a cultural wasteland and a spiritual void.

lol kys mario

obsessed
>inb4 obese

Obesessed

>Posts a selfie of the most blacked, debt ridden, collapsing larping meme states
Cute

ur just an american colony lmao

But at least we're not am*rica. That's quite something.

You hate us yet you're addicted to posting on an american image forum. If I hated Italians and went to pastachan or whatever and made threads and posts about my dislike for them, do you think their might be something deeper going on?

You are culturally american
Watch tv: 90% american
Listen to radio: 90% american
Go to cinema: 90% american
You are culturally a mutt deal with it

Cringe, go back to /ita/

>pastachan

Attached: 1564421630008.jpg (714x809, 269K)

based

Cringe go back to Jow Forums

Hating americans is as Jow Forums as it gets. Fuck off.

not even Jow Forums is as retarded as /ita/

America is nice. Just back off the Middle East and it’ll be even better

Shitaly is an american vassal state

Me on the left.
/red+white+blue gang/

actual hate for americans is not Jow Forums. That's weirdo shit. It belongs on some other board for extremists and politics. Now, hating ON americans(very different) is Jow Forums and it's apart of the bants.

so what
Italians are not Americans

>>most blacked, debt ridden, collapsing larping meme state
Sounds like SHITaly

Yes, actual hate for americans is Jow Forums. You are the one who belongs on another board (Jow Forums). Go kill yourself subhuman

What about Italian Americans? most of my family is Italian

They are mutts and self destructing their own culture to a bright american future

Cope

There's nothing deeper going on. I hate am*rica (not Americans) and that's it. What's so difficult to understand?
Eat: Italian
Drink: Italian
Dress: Italian
Speak: Italian
Think: Italian
Despite am*rican imperialism and its cancerous products of cultural diarrhea, Italy is still fundamentally and distinctively Italian and we should thank the heavens for it every day.

You are replying to the butthurt American I love getting banned, guess this is his new proxy

YES IM A MUTT
YES YOU ARE MY VASSAL STATE
SEETHE HARDER

Attached: 82929.jpg (3264x2448, 2.07M)

Ain't no place all sunshine and tits.

Fuck the governments of all of your countries, and of mine. And stfu about culture. The most culture Italians have is probably growing under their foreskins.

Coca cola just bought your water
Your dialects are dieing in favor of american twitter slang
You build statues of american superheroes

That's white for your flag

butthurt mongoloid is butthurt

I'd rather live in a vassal state if that means I can eat like a human being, walk to school without fear of being shot and don't have to sell my kidney to pay the hospital (plus tip). Sounds great to be a vassal state desu

>dieing
English sure died right there buddy

Thankfully shitalians like you will safeguard america and its language

well your "culture" is a joke to us, literally

Your culture (or lack thereof) is a joke to the whole world lol

then they must be using our culture ironically because it's appropriated everywhere

lol you gottaa be the most tsundere italian ever.
>you hava de culture it is a funny too
>wait you hava no culture
>itsa' me mario!

American iq everyone

lol cope

*eats kebab as I watch the latest episode of interracial lgbt sitcom on netflix and comments on twitter in english even if I'm talking to italians*
Living the italian dream

Thank you for describing your routine

thank you for posting in my thread good sir

Thank you for your service

blessed image

I am very interested in why. I am meeting with a cute girl tomorrow who also says that the world hates us. I would love some insight from someone abroad as to why.

Is she from somewhere other than America?

Probably a leftist who hates drumpf

lol stop larping, it's literally my thread
Are Americans this fucking clueless about their reputation abroad?
I'll give you a hint, it might or might not have something to do with your criminal imperialistic foreign policies.

>Are Americans this fucking clueless about their reputation abroad?
Yes
They just refuse to accept the whole world both laughs at them and hates their policies

That's too bad. I really like (most) Italian posters on here. They're my second favorite Euros after Spaniards who are almost always total bros.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL

Maybe you are one of the good ones, it's not like countries are 100% something/someone, that's Jow Forums's mentality

I hate am*rica, I don't hate Americans. They're actually mostly bro-tier from my experience.

I've have spent a lot of time abroad because I have international family and dual citizenship. What I've found is that no one really gives a fuck.

The thing is nerds on the internet are the same everywhere, and have a warped sense of reality so they start to believe have a bad reputation everywhere, when it isn't true.

Jow Forums and Jow Forums seem to think all the world thinks badly of Americans lol. The reality is, they don't think anything at all.

We hate you too.

>I hate am*rica, I don't hate Americans.
Ah, that's makes more sense. I hate America too. We're bullies who think we rule the world and I hate it. But I was born here and that's where I'm from so there's nothing I can do about it except try and be different and try and improve our image when I travel.

No we don't. Italy is probably one of the most favored EU countries in for Americans. England is obviously #1 but Italy is definitely top five, maybe top three.

>The reality is, they don't think anything at all.
This is my experience too. I do know the Jordanians hate us though in surveys but they also seem to hate a lot of other countries.

I found the same
in fact most folks were perfectly indifferent and only want to maximize their disposable income, so they respect america in that aspect

No, I mean him specifically for being a little bitch.

>those wrists
certified soyboy

Attached: neev.jpg (646x687, 69K)

tranny*