America is the most decadent and hedonistic country in the world

America is the most decadent and hedonistic country in the world
Disgusting

Attached: 1568900566898.png (605x718, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Burger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would eat this

what do you have against fatty greasy foods ? they are the best

>gif of guy putting milkshake on his burger

Is this shit and cum?

>three hours away in Pittsburgh
>have literally no other reason to go out to get it
guess I'll wait to clog my arteries some other time

This makes me so sad.

Attached: 1562585944429.png (563x771, 636K)

I think it's genuinely beautiful you can balloon up to 600lbs and are free to do so.
What I am against however is someone having to take responsibility in the form of paid hospital bills or at least partially for that type of behaviour.
Do whatever you want with food as long as you're the one responsible for your behaviour and diet in the end and don't shift the blame or costs to something or someone else

I'd rather have free healthcare and ban shit like this. My insurance sucks and doesn't cover my medications.

It isn't free though

And i thought the double down was the worst thing to come from kfc

how are you suppose to wrap your mouth around that

this is good publicity cause it's gross food, so they receive attention because of it
prople say is gross and yucky, then layer some idiots say they'd eat it, then it becomes acceptable, people start buying it from curiosity, profit

You know what he means

The common citizen of the US of A just needs to see this photoshop in an ad witha persuasive message to get in line at 5AM and buy a package for the whole day

That others pay for it yes, which results in long waiting lists and a lower quality but with higher costs

I would rather pay via taxes for insurance that works everywhere than pay some megacorp for substandard insurance that is only accepted at certain places.

None of that is true. Also do you guys have a private healthcare system?

>which results in long waiting lists and a lower quality but with higher costs
No.

When government or centralised medicine takes over, tedious work tends to replace important work. Inefficiency arises very very fast. It's a phenomenon that's been seen everywhere where medicine has shifted towards almost full socialization.

imagine how greasy your face looks after a week feeding on that

Why is there cum on the tray?

I would not consume that. both separately but not like that

A chain gas station/convenience store I frequent offered breakfast sandwiches served on cinnamon buns(like pic but sloppier). it was gross. it was delicious. it made chest hurt. i miss it

Attached: grreeeeaaasssseeeee.jpg (1280x868, 112K)

Yes. Have you ever been to er?

>NNNNNOOOOOOOOO THAT'S TOO GREASY, MY DAINTY LITTLE FACE WILL GET GREASE ON IT

Attached: 1555183935615.png (785x1000, 254K)

no, dumbass. you get an oily face because you ate it not because it spills in your face

I'm not surprised americans are so clueless to the effects of a bad diet on you. the government probably keeps you thinking that "getting fat" is the only issue so you can survive on that while going to the gym to do some pushups like the retard you are

yeah well I wouldn't you fat fuck

Man, I sure am excited about Product™. It's really outrageous and controversial. I'll make sure to tell all my Friends™ about this.

do you hate enjoying life or something? have you forgotten how good it is to cum and eat tasty high fructone corn syrup mishmash? you don't deserve your freedom

Attached: consume.jpg (1024x960, 109K)

i mean two donuts and some big bits of boneless chicken sounds alright

Did you know this other Restaurant Chain™ released a controversial Rival Product™? I, personally, think People™ should frequent both establishments and compare which Product™ they like best! Then we can all share in the resulting discussion on The Internet™. Doesn't THAT sound like A Hunk 'o' Fun™

Alright, let's unpack this. have you ever though that, maybe, just maybe, both are there to be good and enjoyed? we've evolved to the point where people are free to be all 30 Genders™ at once, so why does one superb amazingly delicious fast food entry has to be "better" than the other? that's usually how bigots get canceled, sweaty

Donut burgers aren't even a new concept, they were invented by a black guy who was also a famous musician
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Burger

>no, dumbass. you get an oily face because you ate it not because it spills in your face
>I'm not surprised americans are so clueless to the effects of a bad diet on you. the government probably keeps you thinking that "getting fat" is the only issue so you can survive on that while going to the gym to do some pushups like the retard you are

Attached: 1555260969997.jpg (512x578, 35K)

buttering popcorn is a fantastic idea I got from the yanks.
also, of all the countries I've been to in my life, the US is the only country besides my own that has hamburgers that aren't inedible garbage.

But that's not even a real thing.