In Germany where men tend to pee sitting down

>in Germany where men tend to pee sitting down
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA breaths in HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 345534634676.jpg (1052x433, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saubere-toilette.de/toilet-cleanliness-signs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought that would be the UK

I used to pee standing up until my doctor said it hurt my prostate and bladder. But now it's soy apparently. What do?

Attached: AHHHHHHHHH.png (808x805, 446K)

I pee in the sink, what does that make me?

where are all my sitzpinkler bros at?

your doctor is obviously a feminist shill
stand up for your rights, stand up for your pee

Forgot to lock the door when I was 10 or so and my dad caught me standing to pee and went absolutely ballistic. Imagine my shock, I'm peacefully taking a piss and suddenly someone behind me starts yelling, "KEIN PIPI IM STEHEN MACHEN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!" and that was the day I stopped being a stehpinkler. My mom didn't care at all.

>When your only masculine dominant thingy is peeing standing
Imagine

OH NONONO DO THEY REALLY?

Attached: 1560420731897.jpg (600x539, 33K)

Not all of them do it. It says it right there you indebted angry Greek fucklord. That German asking for debts to be paid really pissed you off.

Peeing while standing is degenerate 2bh.
It's more cleaner to sit down while peeing.

rent free

Attached: greek butthurt.png (1616x658, 329K)

you forgot the anti tourist posts

>all Greek flags are one person
obsessed

>tfw you realize that Hitler thought he could win the war by sending literal cross-dressing soyboys that pee sitting down to fight the Chad Red Army

Attached: 41VvhnuLCEL._SX361_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (363x499, 32K)

An artist

so all Greeks are collectively butthurt at us that they spam this board more than Turks did?

Must feel bad being little Turkey

>butthurt
he cant even handle the bants imao what a soyboy

>it was all just cheeky banter
lmao, don't try to spin this around, you're even worse than turks with their kara boga spam
what's the joke in spamming the same thing countless times?

It's called mental illness and top tier butthurt, pathetic

>it's fucking true
saubere-toilette.de/toilet-cleanliness-signs/

Attached: Im-Sitzen-pinkeln-runder-Aufkleber-im-dezenten-Edelstahl-Look-Ø5cm-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

>"KEIN PIPI IM STEHEN MACHEN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!"

Attached: 1566670690974.jpg (318x308, 35K)

If peeing sitting makes you not a man, yet you still have a dick, it basically means a dick doesn't make you a man. So traps are not men, therefore not gay
Checkmate

Attached: 1562200542862.png (300x299, 105K)

Wow, you sure showed us.

You should go suck a dick in celebration, knowing that it's not gay now.

You sound as passive aggressive and butthurt at the same time as a stereotypical fictional gay tho

This. I'll pee however I want and anyone who objects can suck my dick

>he doesn't pee upside down
and you call yourself a man?

Where the fuck is that article even from?
Sitzpinkler is literally an swearword here (just like warm-shower-taker, shadow-parker etc.) and I have never really heard Stehpinkler before.
It is true that women don't like it when you pee all over there toilet, but I still have to meet a man that gives a fuck.

Exactly what response were you expecting?
If you wanna do mental gymnastics to justify wanting to fuck men with wigs and fake tits in the ass go right ahead.

>be me, first grade, in the school bathroom
>notice that there's no toilet paper left
>get out of the toilet with both my pants and my underwear still down
>walk into the classroom like that, asking the teacher ''DOV'E' LA CARTA IGIENICA???''
>she starts screaming in shock and throwing chalks at me
>i even got in trouble for this
those were the good times.

Attached: reallly.png (500x308, 214K)

Your life must be hell

It is, you have no idea

lmao

Why the fuck didn't you translate everything?

German """"""""""""men""""""""""" are peak soy

Attached: 12302015_Featured_GermansWelcoming.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

true, that guy has nochance against that portugese man

I bet you wish i fucked your sister while you watched

I piss in the sink or piss and shit at the same time (sitting down)

What exactly is the problem here? No wonder you guys don't get shit done if that's the kind of stuff you spend your time on.

cringe

yikes

ecofriendly

It's true, when i went to visit my german ex's family they even had a sign in the toilet saying (in kraut speak) "sit when you pee". I pretended to not understand and intentionally pissed on the seat and floor, then acted like it wasn't me when her mum complained about it. Fucking krauts

>tfw had some Turkish manlet shout at me in German for pissing on a public toilet
Hahaha fucking pissy arsed Germans

Based

do you think he's using a proxy and the same guy as the repetitive Russian posts?

I read this post while sitting down to piss.

Is it ok to pee while sitting down if you're a dicklet? It's the most comfy position

my brothers
I’m a sitzpinkler-sinkpisser hybrid and proud