What is "light" beer and why do americans love it?

What is "light" beer and why do americans love it?

Attached: beer_us.png (1200x900, 42K)

wtf wrong with em

Beer that's been watered down so you don't get nearly as fat when drinking it.

>watered down so you don't get nearly as fat
Sounds very un-American to me.

Light beer is water mixed with cat piss made for faggots and creepy girls

Low calorie beer

Why don't americans drink real beer?

>shipped

Where the hell do they ship their beer to? Seriously?

To the store, for purchasing.

shipping in america refers to all transportation of products sold. Ocassionally you'll see offers where they say they'll pay for shipping vs you paying for shipping.

but America also has more mileage of navigable waterways in the greater Mississippi system than the rest of the planet put together, so it's probably a relic from when everything was shipped by steamer.

It's beer you can drink while you drive.

Light beer has a soft flavor and low alcoholic content wich makes it the "go-to" drink for snacking and drinking up to the 3 hrs a football/baseball match lasts.
Plus, a lot of american cities are located in/nearby deserts and coastal land so the average temeprature is high af, drinking a Viena or a Stout beer will fuck you up real quick under this conditions.
t. likes light beer and football

Fucking gay and loser
You should be permabanned from life

I know that shipping is pretty much transport, but why not just say "produced" in this case? Pretty sure you need to ship pretty much all the beer you produce. Seems kinda strange.

What part of Mexico are you from?

central Mexico
Cállese a la verga, defeño tragacaca.

Mejor tómate un vaso de agua que esa pendejada para maricones. Ni siquiera tiene buen sabor.

gringos think, beer should taste like water... even northern Mexicans. They like bland flavors

I fucking hate it and will never understand the appeal. I only ever drink scotch to get hammered, some fruity mikes when I'm getting crossed and some red wine for formal events and a food pairing. Light beer tastes like piss.

I guess, but you might as well not drink if you care that much about calories

Attached: beers.jpg (2160x3282, 634K)

I bet he is from northern Mexico if he likes light beer.
Light beer is for pussies... no wonder why gringos have such an epidemic of trannies, fags and lesbians.

Attached: 668cfb95-b943-40fd-b54c-560c0f6e083e.jfif.jpg (720x1280, 64K)

No it doesn't taste good, but because it has such small amounts of alcohol I can drink 11 of them after work.

2 beers make most Western Europeans fall off their asses. I can drink 2 liters of vodka and not feel a thing.

Low abv, low calories, light and (in theory, but maybe not practice) inoffensive flavor.
Craft beer is on the upswing now of course, but it'll take a while to substantially dethrone the titanic reach of light beer.

true, but then you also started heavy drinking whilst still being in yo mama's uterus.

Attached: fas.jpg (1367x623, 326K)

why don't just drink water or soda then?

I'm a northerner and disagree at all. You will never see me buying that crap.

I occasionally drink ultra desu

No idea. I only drink high quality local microbrews.

Beer that tastes like water and about 4.0-4.5% alcohol content
Its very cheap so its popular. IPAs are probably just as popular in America as light beers these days but there are tons of IPA brands while light beers are typically big national brands.

also light beer is cheap
you can get a 30 of natty light for only like $15

No, everything in america has preservatives added by the truckload, you don't have to ship everything your produce.

because it still has 4% alcohol. People just don't want to get drunk as fast, but they still want to get drunk

Budweiser is actually a good beer to be fair.
Bud light, Coors light and Miller lite are GROSS

We don't like it, its just cheap.

Light beer is slowly taking off in the UK, make it stop

>Ni siquiera tiene buen sabor.
No es mi culpa que tu paladar de villero sólo aprecie el sabón a cartón mojado de la dos equis.
Water is bland and soda dehydrates you faster
I've tried it but I can't get over the grass aftertaste. Would rather drink a Coors Light, it's refreshing and has citric hints.

We do. Light beers are really popular with women and teenagers. Most adult men don't drink light beer.

Beer flavored water that has slightly less calories. I just drink liquor

>Most adult men don't drink light beer.
You're delusional

Será que te sabe saladita ya que la tomas después de mamarte 5 vergas

What liquors do you drink?
Do you have bitters?

Attached: amari_italiani.jpg (736x490, 76K)

which flavor?
>paladar villero
hijo de tu puta madre pinche sudaca prieto, no te mato por que no tengo super poderes.

By liquor I mean mostly whiskey, my go to is Wild Turkey 101. If we're talking liqueur I like absinthe. I've don't have bitters but I've had cocktails with it.

Any labelled as "light".

t. le gusta la chela así como la verga
Sudaca tu pinche madre pinche defeño.

ahora si hijo de tu pinche putisima madre... ahora si te parto tu madre. Lllamarme defequense, este pendejo.

The sales probably have more to do with the fact that its cheap, not necessarily because its some kind of healthier alternative.

Este pendejo mamavergas vendes tu cola en el DF a que si?

It's actually based on lighter style layers like kolsch. You can drink a lot of it.