You learn the US has just had a communist revolution and the economy has been collectivized by the American workers...

You learn the US has just had a communist revolution and the economy has been collectivized by the American workers into a democracy of the proletariat.

1. Your Cunt
2. What are your first thoughts? What do you do?

Attached: USSA.png (975x585, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZgBKc78zMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank god and praise the worker's revolution I'm not a wage slave anymore

Attached: LeninToTheAmericanPeople.jpg (1000x1450, 835K)

Testify against landlords

Why would a 21st century communist movement in a firstie cunt use wheat iconography? It wouldn't any sense

I would hope it emerges into a civil war and many americans die

The entire world is invested in this never happening

Just because we are modern doesn't mean we don't need food. Still I think the CPUS was a gear on their logo. We would need new aesthetics to be developed.

The purpose of the grain wreaths was to symbolize agricultural plenty already achieved so politically inert, and to appeal to peasants, who no longer exist. Use some imagination

Build big statue of big bill haywood
Purge trumpeters

kek

>Flag
Hopefully use that to my advantage to persuade into declaring independence. The boomers argument against independence has always about "not turning into another cuba or venezuela".

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 70K)

Send humanitarian aid in the form of nukes

Don't forget Eugene Debbs.

Laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZgBKc78zMI

Go innawoods and try to assist the US government

start a computer net work

Attached: thefuture.jpg (318x450, 15K)

I go across border to American people's commune, Join the Red People's army, start stringing up yuppies rednecks and the 1%.

Attached: 1564504107977.gif (500x380, 996K)

I start a worker's revolt in southern Manitoba

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 128K)

Based allied comrades of the revolution spreading the flame.

I start a Communism-Monarchist revolution.

Immediately join a resistance movement. I want to kill some commies while Fortunate Son blares in the background

Attached: Manifest Destiny.jpg (1600x900, 391K)

I ask for funding to start a new guerrilla movement

>fortunate son
Great funeral theme

Attached: image.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Based, you’ll lose this time too

based

I wish the American people the best of luck. It can't be worse than what they have now.

I literally cannot think of a more glorious death than dying to defend my country from a communist takeover.

Attached: Crossing the Deleware.jpg (3874x2269, 2.46M)

>not turning in another cuba

Why boomers can't shut up about this cuba thing, even here they are like that, we are not even a island and not even in the caribe

>lose
We killed a million Vietnamese and now we get to exploit them for tourism and cheap consumer goods. Who really won in the end?

Vietnam

Sure, little buddy. Whatever you say.

Cope, fatty

>dying
wish granted
OHNONONO

you lost your national prestige and honor while the Vietnamese only increased theirs, and you've failed to recover even after 50 years. I don't think some cheap t-shirts make up for that.

I'm wearing socks made by some dirt poor peasant Vietnamese child while enjoying luxuries he/she will never have access to. What do I have to cope about?

It's probably one of the most effective propaganda campaigns of all time. Even our boomers keep bringing up Cuba when we're way worse off in every single way

Getting #rekt by rice farmers, of course

>wish granted
Just you try it. You couldn't even kill defenseless geriatric senators playing baseball.
How does national prestige affect me in any way whatsoever?

I didn't get rekt, I was born long after the war was over

How fat do you have to be in order to cope this hard?

Well, obviously we're going to have to export that revolution to other countries, so I join the army, and I get free sex as we go raping across latin america, europe, africa, and asia.

Imagine being born into a first-world liberal democracy and being such a failure you idolize a failed 19th century economic theory that has literally never worked. And you think I'm the one who needs to cope? Thanks for the (You)s

not directly perhaps, but the way people view the USA extends to the American people as well. Nobody respects America anymore, they only fear it, and Vietnam is one of the main single contributors to that change. The only friends your nation has are the ones you pay.
You need only to take a look at all the threads we have here or how the media of the rest of the world treats America (and the Americans) to see that it's true. Maybe the lack of respect or outright hostility doesn't affect you personally, but for a man who has pride and who wants to be proud of the nation he calls home it perhaps should.

>Nobody respects America anymore, they only fear it. The only friends your nation has are the ones you pay.
That's not unique to America, that's the story of all of history
> Vietnam is one of the main single contributors
Not really, the War on Terror is much more a contributor
>You need only to take a look at all the threads
Jow Forums is not even remotely an accurate representation of the wider public
> the rest of the world treats America (and the Americans)
I meet tourists and immigrants all the time, they're neutral about America at worst
>Maybe the lack of respect or outright hostility doesn't affect you personally
If it doesn't affect me and I have no control over it, why care about it?

you never touched raw wheat
you never held a hammer
you never touched a sickle
you were never in a big factory, all of em are in china

you go to the gulag you first worlder imbecile, and some illiterate vietnamese clothes maker and some illiterate brazilian coffee beans picker gets all of your shit through redistribution

you are not a worker you office drone, you get 40 years in uranium/asbestos mines together with the bank owners

This, it's Cleatus and Jamal who are leading the hypothetical revolution, not limousine liberals living in suburbia

All Europeans are first worlders too faggot

Eastern Europe is Second-World

third world desu

I sleep

>you never touched raw wheat
>you never held a hammer
>you never touched a sickle
Guess I'm in the clear kulak

Attached: image.jpg (1426x1500, 490K)

you basically have two dudes with engineering degrees generating all of our collective electricity and producing all of our collective grain

mass proletariat with stone age tools like sickle and hammer is stone age ideology

"workers revolution" would legit kill everyone except the 3 corporations who actually produce all of our shit, all the rest of us would be dead because we dont really build/produce anything with our hands/labor

21st century communism is peak retarded

>peak retarded
>you basically have two dudes with engineering degrees generating all of our collective electricity and producing all of our collective grain
getting sweaty? your lies are getting sloppy.

I guess I get dragged through the streets by my hair and executed with a machete for the crime of being religious and college-educated.
Would have been nice if I could have ever had a job that pays more than $15 an hour before being murdered, but that's the pattern with communist revolutions. The people on the second rung from the bottom are massacred while the actual elites flee the country and take their money with them.

Attached: vlad-chan.jpg (255x198, 17K)

How can the rich flee with wealth if the wealth the land?

Think of it this way, at least it wasn't a capitalist boot that trampled on your face this time

>friends
>respect

Countries do not have friends, they have only interests. Grow up and realize that morality doesn’t have any bearing on reality., especially when it comes to international politics.

>the wealth is the land

It’s not the feudal era anymore. The wealth is actually money now.

So, side swap?

The wealth isn't the land, you dumb spic. Land in the hands of people who can't use it effectively isn't real estate, it's fucking dirt. This is why Africa is a stone-age shithole to this day, while fucking japan of all places is a major economic power with a first-world living standard.

Oh, yes, hoo-fucking-ray. I got to go from unfulfilling, poorly-paid scut work to being lynched, and probably molested and/or tortured on the way to my death.

I didn't fucking do anything to you people, but in about fifteen years' time I'm probably going to be shipped off to a fucking death camp, the way this country is going. All we had to fucking do was make policies that prioritized citizens over multinational companies run by jet-setting billionaires who don't think they owe anybody or anything a shred of loyalty, and we wouldn't be having to deal with all this fucking bullshit communist trash. But boomers couldn't fucking leave the penny on the ground, so we didn't, and now I'm going to pay the price for it for the rest of my fucking life.

>This is why Africa is a stone-age shithole to this day,
Cringe

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 1011K)

Make no mistake, the most abundant natural resource Africa has is expendable human bodies, dictators can kill thousands because they'll be quickly replaced by more people.

Move to Switzerland

Calm down dude it's just shitposting no one is coming to put you in a gulag

I wait for the whole family that I have in the USA to flee as refugees and I see how America becomes a shithole

it's really a good argument
Do you want to be jailed for going out with a sign to protest?