Why does Eastern Europe produce such good video games?

Why does Eastern Europe produce such good video games?

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2.jpg (500x500, 51K)

isn't it just Poland?

>eastern europe? sorry, but all I see in that image are central europe and greater russia
le-image-rangeban-gigachad.jpg

holy shit

Attached: slide_3.jpg (960x720, 76K)

No. Czechia, Russia and Ukraine make good games too.

such as?

You mean the great australian-hugarian empire and the polish-latvian commonwealth?

there's also ETS2 (Czech) and STALKER (Ukrainian)

>latvian

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Metro
Serious Sam
The Witcher
Factorio
Tetris
Pathologic
I am sure there are more, but those are ones I know off the top of my head

Increased amount of autism among younger generations.

Because, contrary to popular belief, Slavs are actually pretty smart and shine in the branches of economy that weren't damaged by communism, especially new technologies.

All of Turkey was Greek Orthodox and belongs to Greece

feels good not being a slav

>

Attached: 1550503373374.jpg (615x820, 45K)

It's probably the same reason eastern europe is so alcoholic
People seeking escapism from the daily life

That's right Lithuania didn't have colonies, therefore irrelevant so we're in commonwealth with colonial overlord Latvia now

>ugly mean stupid

Pryvit Jow Forums, my name is Hetman Ken.

I'm a 27 year old American Ukrainophile (Ukraine fan for you moskals). I draw pysankarstvo on my eggs, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Ukrainian games. (Cossacks: European Wars, Metro 2033, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series)

I train with my shashka every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Ukrainian fluently, both Cyrillic and the Surzhyk dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Ukrainian history and their Greek Catholic code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Ukrainian visa, I am moving to Kyiv to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a soldier for a volunteer militia or an embroiderist!

I own several vyshyvankas, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Ukraine, so I can fit in easier. I never smile at strangers and speak Ukrainian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Ukraine!

Attached: 1558773356580[1].jpg (900x1200, 297K)

Hey! I wish you good luck, if you're real, an unusual Ukrainophile guy.

They are as smart as other Europeans

I wrote it as a copypasta parody, but I unironically love Ukraine and want to visit someday :)

Attached: 1544152715708.jpg (651x420, 74K)

>I hope I can become a soldier for a volunteer militia or an embroiderist!
Based.
I hope war will be still going on and will be in active phase.

Yes, ukrainians should die.

Attached: DzJaql8XcAApTy1.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

Don't you play in WOT (Belorussian) in South America?

Attached: 1248.jpg (460x215, 30K)

I had a friend that did a while back, is it still around?