Why do Asian girls smell so much better than white girls?

Why do Asian girls smell so much better than white girls?

Attached: ezgif-2-5ebf68be35e6.jpg (720x810, 110K)

I have no smell

You've never been near a girl

Every girl smells nice, i have never been near a girl that smelled bad, even after exercise

Attached: Smells nice.jpg (1275x850, 44K)

asian r qt

>Every girl smells nice
Southern european, mena, and indian girls don’t

Kek, struck a nerve, Emma?

Yeah, that's why deodorants for women are a thing, right?
I think it's pretty obvious you're that portuguese feminist.

Yes they do, you never smelled them

asians not having any bad smell just furthers the stereotype i have in my head of them being emotionless serial killers who would cannibalize me even if they werent particularly hungry

asians are like meat skynet
it doesnt speak, it doesnt smell, it doesnt feel, it doesnt leave its factory spot when the colleague next to it gets chewed by industrial machine, it doesnt call the ambulance when the unit next to it gets hit by a car in the street

lovecraftian horror but in human form instead of space form
we will never understand it, it seriously doesnt care about you, it can crush you, it is dangerous, and there is nothing you can do against it (theres already trillions of them)

Untrue. I grew up around Asians, so I didn't even know females could have an odor. Got a happa gf in highschool and was hit by sweaty pits smell one day when she forgot deodorant before soccer practice.

You must be gay if you don't like the smell of estrogen

It was just standard armpit BO, same as anything else you'd smell in a locker room. Wasn't necessarily bad, just unexpected.

I've yet to meet an indian person that smells nice at all..

Described from the medical viewpoint, because Far East Asian race (Neo-Mongoloid) has underdeveloped apocrine glands, we have no body odor or very little.
Therefore, foreigners living or traveling in Japan are suffering to find powerful deodorant supplies.

gook women dont fo sure

interesting

Attached: Telecast-X98-Air-3G-2.jpg (640x395, 75K)

I would fuck your sister so hard and for so a long time that she would be sweating and smelling like a horse after it

I fucked your mom and she smelt like sewer even before the intercourse

they unironically produce less hair and body hair. even an asian has less hairs per square inch on their head.

***body odor
god damn it

My mom does't fuck little, underdeveloped cocks, only BBC

ew

Both smell bad because they don't shower everyday

i speak from experiences.

>its the swiss/austrian discord tranny again

Most Japanese take a bath every day.

They don't shave though.
Not even trim

it's true. even when op was born he just appeare suddenly in another room, the first documented case of being born from thin air and not from a uterus.

Because we don’t have an nasty smell in the armpits and genitals like you, It only needs to be washed.

Attached: ban evading.png (5312x4072, 1.51M)

they both smell nice in general. it's called bodywash and perfume. the three japanese girls I've slept with on various vacations had no body smell at all though, while white girls I've been with range from unpleasant to AMAZING in their natural scents.

>op is not Austrian
Shocker

My thai gf smells nice, but there's some normal pit smell sometimes (full of delicious pheromones).

sweet