Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?

Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?
Getting drunk at 1am because of girls-the thread
Everyone’s welcome i’m so lonely

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnKHn6hO6pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hint: it’s better never to have loved and i can explain why
Sorry

Nvm

Stop posting on Jow Forums and have fun you fuckwit

Because you don't live with regrets? Enlighten me, user, I've never loved.

>Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?

For sure man

Yes it is better. It is better to fail than to never try. Also lower your standards

Achkutally

Its just better to stay an incel.

It’s thursday and i have work in the morning otherwise i would
thanks though. what are your thoughts besides that

The funny thing is that you realized you have loved until that one is gone.

Ok, imagine your life as an empty hole. it’s been like that for as long as you’ve lived

Suddenly something comes along, and the hole is not empty anymore. Your whole idea of living changes and it`s beautiful

Then that something leaves and you’re forced to going back to being empty
But you don’t want to, and this time you have the illusion of choice. So there`s guilt as well

I never loved anyone. I'm just prone to that in general. I have tons of friends, close and distant, I'm not autistic nor socially awkward, it just doesn't work for me. I don't know what's wrong. I'm such a complicated mess under my everyday guise that I've never been able to untangle it all and see the individual strings.

Attached: sad bugs.jpg (768x578, 58K)

I’m sorry user
I think i might just be throwing the word love around at anyone who likes and leaves me. It’s a weird aspect. All i know is that i am far more lonely than i`d like to think of myself

Last time I had a formal relationship was 6 years ago, last time I had sex with my deepest love (who also happens to be my last relationship) was 2-3 years ago. I hasn't been a day I don't recall her smell, her cheeky smirk or her moans while I had sex with her. Hasn't been a week I don't find myself daydreaming about what could've been if we would never have split up.
I've been able to land a couple dates and a few one night stands but nothing lasts longer than a month.
I tend to stray away from the women that happen to love me but don't look like her, yet, whenever I meet a woman with her looks/personality I can't gather the strength to chat/date her. Promptly I debate with myself if I truly like the women that look like her because they remind me of her or because that is truly how I like my women.
Not a day I don't feel regret or remorse. The only way I will get over it is by killing myself or by killing her.
I feel cursed.

>Getting drunk at 1am because of girls
I've done that more times than I would be willing to admit

Attached: 1509839270194.jpg (780x688, 87K)

no mineral water... you are gonna hurt yourself, Denmark.

I love you mang and i`m sorry
I hope you`re still moving forward, one way or another

I love you guys too. And sorry for bailing the thread but i’m tired and sad
Thank you, fuck you and i’m sorry

The last bit wasn’t meant for anyone here

EZ 2 say if you haven’t lost yet :j

>Kraken
Based.

Attached: kraken.jpg (2988x5312, 2.33M)

pinche tailandes.. hasta ni pareces nuestros decendientes.

oh man I remember being lonely and drunk and crying when an ex cucked me.
women come and go, you'll realize they're all whores one day.

Loving someone kind of ruined my life and sent my head somewhere really dark and strange. I was miserable before, maybe a little more now, but as I am too cowardly to kill myself I'm glad i have some nice memories of love. Being able to sit back and daydream back to that time is all I live for.
Still love you P

It’s delicious
So is the belgian leffe beers (except dark)
I’m treating myself tonight

You’re going to be completely alright at some point

Maybe, i lost my license after crashing my car while drunk, i was really spiralling but that gave me a bit of a shock and time to detox.

It's gonna be a miserable lonely life, but them's the breaks.

Un tango dice:primero hay que saber sufrir, después amar, después partir y al fin andar sin sentimientos....

>Thank you, fuck you and i’m sorry
I know how it feels
youtube.com/watch?v=vnKHn6hO6pk

This is what she looked like. Same square head with half a skin tone lighter and fuller cheeks.
Sometimes people become more than a memory and at their exit they take away a part of you. However I do not advise you to find them at the bottom of the bottle because the only thing you'll see there is the worst version of yourself.
t. been there

Attached: IMG_20190919_185822.jpg (860x720, 136K)

The last woman I loved I ruined her by taking her virginity. She wanted to save it for marriage but gave it to me because I seemed "special". We broke up after we went to different colleges and the last I heard from her was her asking for advice for her current boyfriend since he could only last a few seconds. I called her a whore and hung up while she was crying, never spoke to her again.
To answer your question I don't really know. It might be better to love and lose it but fuck if it doesn't hurt like hell.

Fuck off to /soc/ normalfaggots

Attached: 1522625728998.png (600x718, 913K)