In America, the majority of children are not proficient at math

In America, the majority of children are not proficient at math.

Attached: 1568936710920.jpg (700x584, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydaymath.uchicago.edu/parents/6th-grade/em-at-home/unit_4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only nerds care about math anyway

Math education here is fucking awful. I had what was called "Everyday Mathematics" during elementary school and it fucked me up for life. They kept jumping between concepts and never actually going in depth on anything. I barely knew how to do long division when I moved on to 7th grade.

still better than in Germany

>blacks are basically retarded

The difference between Asians and yts in math is the same as the difference between yts and spics. Wypipo are basically mestizo retards to Asians, and negro baboons to the even more intelligent Jews.

by grade 6 lessons 4.6 you should have learned how to do it
everydaymath.uchicago.edu/parents/6th-grade/em-at-home/unit_4/

still ridiculous though
in Germany we learned about division 3-4 years earlier

idk man i'm pretty good at math

Seriously, my dad was an engineer. I'd always struggle with my math homework, and he'd come over and show me a way to do it that was 100 times easier than the way they taught me.

Attached: 1564773853290.jpg (959x873, 143K)

cringe

Poor people are their own race in USA?

I failed math class twice

Attached: 1567033190040.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Poor whites often have minority traits. For instance they absolutely adore pitbulls just like blacks and will work for shit wages just like hispanics. It makes sense to separate them out.

I stopped at division and that was in like the 4th grade or something

Everything after that I was bad at, because you had to know the previous stuff to understand it, so I was stuck in this perpetual cycle of having to learn more things while not understanding more things

in conclusion fuck school

low income means white trash

So you literally do consider them a whole seperate group from yourself, considering it doesn't even have to be specified that they are poor whites and there is no category for poor others?

this is the problem with education in america

it's not based on the child, it's based on the system

that'd be like someone learning coding and you start them off at the most advanced shit even though they just know basic html, just because they're a certain age. makes no fucking sense

on top of that everything is based around tests and teachers are horrible at teaching and have zero patience with children. if a small child even squirms in his seat they'll diagnose him with adhd, aspergers, schizophrenia, bipolar and put him on a cocktail of drugs

America has a very radicalized society. Being a minority is associated with poverty while being white is not. Thus we almost always have a separate category for "poor whites" just to make sure we aren't forgetting anyone.

>America has a very radicalized society
Sorry I mean "racialized."

This explain why americans are soo fat. They can't count their calories

You really are pretty fucked in the head when it comes to race

It's America's original sin and our cross which we must bear until we are forced to dissolve by a stronger power. We were given Eden and turned it into a dystopian hellhole. We deserve to suffer.

it's a byproduct of slavery, cultures in america are separated by race for this reason