Hey, you havent finished your daily 4 big macs. You dont want to be put away for disobeying us now do you?

Hey, you havent finished your daily 4 big macs. You dont want to be put away for disobeying us now do you?

Attached: 1568676769729.jpg (796x754, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therecoveryvillage.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/news/frances-chan-changed-way-yale-handles-eating-disorders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kmt brudda thats not even my TDEE

do they tell obese landwhales to lose weight? Or does that not jive with progressivism?

What the fuck is wrong with Yale

Why aren't you allowed to attend Yale when you have an eating disorder? Seems kind of discriminatory.

>paying $70k+ a year just to get forced to eat junk food because you do not weight american enough

eating disorder is codeword for skinny which makes fat people uncomfortable and therefore its indirect body shaming

>being small-framed and thin is an eating disorder in usa

They thought she had an eating disorder and so threatened to expel her. Whether she has one or not is irrelevant.

Sorry sir, I just prefer the Quarter Pounder (TM)

So much this!

They "thought" so based on what? Her being thin?

It's not that you can't, It's just they don't want to ever be sued for not acting if a person contracts a serious eating disorder there.

Attached: 0919191804.jpg (3840x2160, 3.49M)

No moron, it's that the regular BMI measurements don't account for people who are natural small-framed

therecoveryvillage.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/news/frances-chan-changed-way-yale-handles-eating-disorders/

>Because of her low BMI, a ratio calculated on an individual’s weight and height, Yale health officials feared that she was anorexic, despite her ardent protestations.

>Following guidelines set down for students who show signs of having aneating disorder, Chan was required to mandatory weekly weigh-ins as well as sessions with a mental health professional and a nutritionist. Throughout the process, Chan continued to assure officials she and her family had always been very petite, and that she has a healthy relationship with food. She also went to extreme measures to try and put on the extra weight asked of her, despite the negative effect the focus on food had for her.

>Apr 8, 2014
Thanks OP very cool.

So yeah, basically based on her being thin.

Foreigners need to realize that this is why being a manlet in this country fucking sucks. Any woman below 5'6" here is almost guaranteed to be obese.

There's no way they can force you to do any of this stuff. You can't force treatment on someone that can give consent

Being skinny is two steps away from Nazism if punching Nazis is okay then forcing someone who makes overweight people uncomfortable eat more is still well in the acceptable boundary

Her BMI was below the 1st percentile for the overall population, and remember that includes people with cancer and shit. It's not normal and does suggest a high risk for an eating disorder

>quintessentially American analysis

Mutt body positivity culture has been out of control for a while now.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190920-060157_BBC News.jpg (1437x1911, 765K)

Being skinny is thousands of steps away from being a nazi.

Attached: pol irl pedo909.jpg (3941x1687, 1.07M)

>high risk for an eating disorder
They were judging her according to retarded mutt standards, not accounting for the possibility that she just naturally couldn't gain much weight no matter how hard she tried.

They're exporting that shit world wide now. You go into a bookstore and shit like "Size X is fine too" is right there when you walk in. Mutt degeneracy

Remember that this is all so fat women don't have to have their feelings offended.

lol we aren't exporting that. We are exporting our shitty food and dietary habits to your country. The end result is an increasingly obese populace that seeks affirmation that being overweight is acceptable. That's where "body positivity" comes from. If you want to stop it, start working to end American hegemony. It's the only way to keep it contained to this continent.

I like how nobody cared, in community college, I showed a councilor were I sliced my wrists and I didn't get red flagged

why the fuck do brits still use "stone" as a weight measurement.

>tf
>tp

Is that the american freedom that I keep hearing about?

> If you want to stop it, start working to end American hegemony.
This. That's why I donate money to certain middle eastern anti-american organisations...

>157 cm
>43kg
She's just thin, americans really are retards