Honey, when are you gonna introduce me to your parents?

>Honey, when are you gonna introduce me to your parents?
>You're not . . . ashamed of me, are you?

Your country
How do you respond?

Attached: kaya-17_01C7VAGNNNV1K4N4QY6C0D1S1E.1024x0.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Literally my ideal woman. I blame Road to El Dorado. Fucking jews at disney got me good.

Never, and yes. You're broke and you have nothing going on in your life. I only fuck with hungry bitches. dont expect to my parents if you have lists as nails and food in your phone. dont expect long term from a trick. now get out of my house and ill call you later.

Desculpe, no hablo.
Have sex.

Fuck off back to /lgbt/ with your gay ass fanfic

>dont expect to my parents if you have lists as nails and food in your phone
What does this mean?

Why theres not ever a vid/gif/webm of this nude instagrammer?

Always the distorted, blurred, to oblivion potato pics...

>dont expect to meet my parents if you have me listed as food and nails in your phone
but written like a retard

isnt this a tranny

Obviously. A very poorly edited sex worker always with huge edited ass that makes it seem like she had industrial silicone injected in a back alley. Roots!

I thought that was Dreamworks?
Depends. Does she have a job? Is she a good person, or at least not a cunt? Does she have a shitty family? I don't want to make the same mistake I did with my ex.

A transsexual who posts potato nudes on instagram.

What kinda job do you think is has?

Ghost her

Fuck, that's a tranny? Nevermind, I'd kick it out of my house and off myself if my dick went in it.

Isn't that b00ty?

nop

It's constantly spammed here by the same poster (wouldn't doubt if it's herself, actually). Kinda surprising someone does not get it at first sigh, to be honest.

She has literally never posted nudes.

Attached: spectrum.jpg (1242x1238, 223K)

I only just started coming to Jow Forums, the only spammers I've seen are the "FUCK AMERIGOBLOS" fag and that yuropoor that keeps going on about asian girls. Also, I'm pretty drunk right now.

Meu Deus....

Morena gata... porra

You "literally" made this thread with a nude.

I'm not surprisd that someone who posts those potato distorted pictures is straight on dumb, really.

America
"I wish you were real"

Why are you so obsessed with her?

yes, I'd be very Ashamed of dating a Nazbol
for me it's the NATSYND GANG

Attached: national syndicalism.jpg (531x752, 368K)

assuming it's this same tranny that is
cute dick tho

Attached: b00t the pol trap.jpg (1280x1707, 365K)

You read like you don't know what obsession means.

Is that just a meme ideology? It actually sounds kind of interesting.

All fascism is just an attempt at saving capitalism from its inevitable demise. It's one big LARP (thus why they focus so much on aesthetics.)

Attached: spain gay.jpg (1024x833, 480K)

Buds i actively fantasize about taking a gf to meet my family don't even get me started

I'd rather hear about fascism from the actual fascist than the commie.

Wake up.

Good luck, anyone claiming to be fascist just gets accused of being a honeypot.

>a lot of posts complaining about her “potato instagram pictures”
>not obsessed

>disney
Come on now.

I was into him bit then I heard his voice
Massive turn off

Well did you expect a girl's voice?

Why? it seems like brainlet behaviour to only listen to arguments from people you like

I wasn't expecting a full grown spanish man. Looks are deceiving

I don't dislike commies or like fascists. I just think a fascist would know more about fascism. It's the same as asking a biologist about biology instead of an astronomer.

Fascism doesn't have set doctrine (excepting the preservation of property rights.) It's a reactionary philosophy that changes to suit the needs of those in power under capitalism.

What's her/his name?

What the fuck is chatolicism?

Reminder he shared nudes while being 16/17, lots of those internet gays did that.