Why does America produce the most disturbed and soulless people in the western world?

Why does America produce the most disturbed and soulless people in the western world?

Attached: 02-23-lanza-01.jpg (1025x736, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJnN5fAAClY
youtu.be/wLHCuzW3-uA
sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/adam-lanzas-shockedbeyondbelief-com-forum-posts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lanza was just stupid. I've never seen somebody so stupid before.
He has negative IQ.

I always thought he was an idiot until I learned his rationale which only made him more stupid.

His reason for doing it was because he was trying to make the claim that humans are just wild animals like monkeys and we can't be expected to behave in a society.

Lanza was probably a literal monkey.

Because people don't feel like they belong anywhere.

There's theories it might've been a sexual thing, he was into pedo stuff I guess

been wondering for 7 years what he had on that hard drive

Capitalism

how was he stupid?

there's no proof that was his reason for doing it

he called into a radio show to talk about some monkey that ripped a woman's face off

he was obviously disturbed and mentally all over the place

what a goofball

Attached: ghair.jpg (836x566, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HJnN5fAAClY

>cargo pants
You can always spot them a mile away

this

The military causes aspergers in a portion of the male population so that they'll end up as losers and willingly join the military out of lack of options

I figured this out because they kept calling me asking if I wanted to join back when I was 17/18 and they did this to no normal person I know and only contacted other aspies

Aspergers is a DQ for the military

this

Dude was a massive autist and was all sorts of fucked. He should have been put in a home but his parents just ignored the issue.
Hope his mom had a chance to regret her decision before he blew her brains out.

aspergers isn't a thing anymore

This. We're a country made from the human refuse of other countries.

Autist would be shit troops. How well do you think pic related would do?

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 141K)

Lanza could think and speak clearly. He called into a podcast one time and was lucid and normal

CWCs problem isn't so much being autistic, but being an absolute piece of shit human bean on top of being autistic

Our seed populations... we're the greediest or stubborn-est people... religious radicals and people willing to abandon their entire family and way of life for money... Or simply wanted to get away from other people and go live in the wilderness.

Our gene pool is inherently capitalistic, violent, religious, stubborn, asocial, and willing to fight. Our childhoods are mean, we are indoctrinated, picked on, toughened up, neglected, raised by media products, taught that guns are cool... Blah blah blah

But we're just the product of circumstance. We're changing now, diluting down the violent and religious segments with purely greedy immigrants.. Which is totally synonymous with America, just missing some of the old flavor.. The future of America is a cultureless, trustless consumer free for all with a slightly bigger safety net. We are essentially powerless armed cattle that they are working to pacify (successfully). It's annoying to be blamed for the actions of our government, since we have no power over anything. Yet half the country wants to kill the other half.. violent and stupid people with traumatic shitty childhoods

>implying it happened

I've seen them eyes before

Attached: just do it.png (960x540, 462K)

adam lanza has the most extreme case I've ever seen desu. constantly looks like he's staring death in the face

Because our government forced autism on us through vaccines.

Here is Adam Lanza talking to anarcho-primitivist John Zerzan. He seems autistic but not stupid. If lanza knew about zerzan he found him through the Unabomber.

youtu.be/wLHCuzW3-uA

Cmon on now, did you not see those Mexican cartel guys use a pit to rip a dudes dick off?

sounds based

Trannies are fantastic soldiers. That's why Mattis fought Trump on the tranny military issue for so long.

Hes not a tranny, hes just a fat autistic mess who thinks tomgirl is a thing.

America's army is just a excuse to gain money.
No need for good soldiers

Have you guys been keeping up with CWC recently?

What's cwc?

CEO of Sonichu LLC

Widespread circumcision (without the literary/intellectual culture of Jews), economic alienation, and poor mental health care are probably big factors.

>he called into a radio show to talk about some monkey that ripped a woman's face off
Travis?

yes it's this

America is a cursed continent. Just look at cancer and general disease rate compared to the old world. This place is a hell hole.

Mate how long have you been on Jow Forums

Read here to understand lanza, I suggest the entire blog not just this post. Interesting look into his mind. Veganism, anarcho primitivism, Unabomber terminology. I'm not sure why the media glossed over his motive, maybe it took too long to come out

sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/adam-lanzas-shockedbeyondbelief-com-forum-posts/

you guys are retarded

he was saying that the monkey was not mentally equipped to endure the artificial circumstances of human life and because of that, they had it taking benzodiazepines and going on car rides every day

I interpreted what he was saying as basically being that a life as an autist in society is no life at all. Look at the unabomber and you find the same thing. I think it's a common rationale in people who snap like this.

Because your jewish cucks

what do my jewish cucks do?

Shit in walmart

yeah no shit that's why 99% of shooters snap, they can't function in society, that doesn't explain why he specifically targeted children, specifically at the elementary school he went to

you can't say "His reason for doing it was because he was trying to make the claim that humans are just wild animals" because he wasn't trying to make any claim and you don't know why he did exactly what he did

the unabomber's manifesto didn't justify murdering random people either

just because you don't understand the psyche of a criminal doesn't mean there's no logic behind it

>His reason for doing it was because he was trying to make the claim that humans are just wild animals
He explicitly makes that claim in the podcast call-in, you asshole

I don't remember him saying "I'm gonna shoot up an elementary school because humans are wild animals"

Him going on a spiel about a monkey isn't a motive

He says the monkey's neurotic attack is motivated by the same thing that creates a "teen mall shooter"

Yes, and I'm saying (again) you can't say "His reason for doing it was because he was trying to make the claim" because he wasn't trying to make a claim, there was no manifesto, just a person obsessed with mass murder that shot up some children. That's my entire point

Please actually read what you're replying to before trying to debunk it

Poop eater