Why don't African/Middle Eastern countries just recreate the borders of their countries so the ethnicity/religious...

Why don't African/Middle Eastern countries just recreate the borders of their countries so the ethnicity/religious grouping actually makes sense? They always complain about how colonialism fucked them over but they're perfectly happy to keep their retarded borders and internal conflicts when they can be solved easily

Attached: f7bhlb6ojin31.jpg (3120x4160, 990K)

you have no idea what's the drive behind conflicts in the mena

Attached: 4DFE7FAB-A8AB-40B7-B617-E3C3778C1A87.jpg (1575x2100, 569K)

I just fixed the middle east

Attached: f7bhlb6ojin31.jpg (3120x4160, 1.85M)

That's literally the reason why there is constant war in Africa. There will never be consensus for the new borders.

The only regions that are in conflict over borders is in Israel/Palestine and arguably in Syria with the Rojava Kurds. Even then, there have been reconciliation efforts between the regime and Rojava and there hasn't been that been any real conflict apart from a few skirmishes. No, the real cause is american interventionism and hegemony over the region. Cut that cancer out, and we can finally have some peace.

Attached: 1565417819133.jpg (360x320, 32K)

It was fine 400 years ago

Attached: 1568942266837.jpg (3120x4160, 1.95M)

Attached: mideast.jpg (3072x2817, 3.23M)

Because some countries benefit from the current borders like Iraq, Iran, and Turkey which would lose a lot of land to the kurds if they had a state.

I'm not using that map, it's stupid. Iran shouldn't be involved, and turkey should.

Attached: Middle east..gif (594x448, 68K)

decolonialism fucked them. they were much better under the boots of the Turks.

Dumb Mehmets

it's literally that fucking simple

>armenia

Attached: 1536078723579.jpg (400x381, 93K)

Relent, Arab.

Attached: Ottoman-army-inf.jpg (698x800, 114K)

>expecting countries to be willing to give up clay

>expecting Arabs to agree on literally anything

BASED

Arabs>>>>>Turks and i'm Armenian you dirty roach

It has been objectively proven that arabs can not run their countries. Turks and Persians should do their jobs for them

Because 1) there is no central authority dictating who gets what borders, so basically everyone is in an armistice until one group decides to fuck everything up and change the borders and 2) These countries cannot negotiate due to extreme dogma and ideologies/retardedness, unlike places like Europe where they are able to literally abolish borders for functionality (aka EU)

I'd rather visit Qatar, Bahrain or the UAE than Turkey. I like Persians but they can't run anything properly or succeed financially despite having the 3rd largest oil reserve in the world.

Attached: 1568940863451.png (6460x3480, 1.17M)

The reason why certain arab countries are successful financially are because they have large oil reserves. Turkey doesn't have them yet has a very high standard of living and Iran has been sanctioned for 40 years yet is able to literally bomb saudi oil fields.

Out of all mena countries Turkey has the easiest chance of being first world because of their relationship with Europe but time and time again they fuck everything up. I'm sorry mehmet but there's a reason arabs are dominant historical cultural force in the region and its cause they're better than you

Im not turkish, you are insulting the wrong ethnicity.

I have now fixed your Middle East.

Attached: ugh... what should have been.png (1239x1280, 1.29M)

>I like Persians but they can't run anything properly or succeed financially
Because AmeriKKKa places sanctions on them.

Why would you defend ottomans?

>a fucking island talking about boarders

Easy

Attached: 1568942266837.jpg (3120x4160, 1.91M)

If turks can genocide, then we can genocide turks.

>egypt getting independence

kek why, they're just cookie cutter arab state #12 at this point instead of the based and redpilled ancient egyptians or later on when they were ruled by greeks and romans

Attached: 1568942266837.jpg (1536x2048, 1.4M)

kek

Borders are pretty open in many places. Europe is trying to change that though by paying/pressuring nations to crackdown on free movement. Thus you have people doing normal trade or movement being arrested for being suspected illegals or traffickers.

amen

Based and Irgunpilled

Attached: Irgun.png (494x628, 42K)

kys

Attached: finallyfixed.png (352x219, 44K)