Jow Forums seriously believes that whites not being the majority anymore = whites dying out

Jow Forums seriously believes that whites not being the majority anymore = whites dying out

Attached: kim.png (354x313, 252K)

blacked.com

It's undeniable that there is propaganda glorifying the extinction of white people though

Attached: changing-face-of-america-the-beautiful-1024x685.png (1024x685, 790K)

Australian government seriously believes mass importing chinks and other mutts to Australia is going to be a good thing.

I can't wait to be a minority in my own country, for the new majority brown people to be elected in all positions of power, and for the USA to become another brown third world shit hole just like literally every single other brown country on the planet!

But isn't that Jow Forums's dream?

why do these people all keep trying to push the idea that "diversity" means non-white?

yikes

what do you think is going to happen when whites are a minority lmao.

I will be elected supreme dictador de los estados unidos de america and will begin the genocide of non-mestizos

Will never actually happen. Non-Hispanic whites will though.

That's what the constitution is for you tard. Thank God white conservatives haven't been able to undermine its protections for minorities or else future whites would be fucked.

Because many of the loudest leftist voices of twitter literally praise the idea of diversity being anti-white

Absolutely nothing will change, America is already owned and ruled by jews.

Attached: 170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 78K)

Because it literally is, when white people become a minority they will be genocided.

Pretty sure the only whites left by then will live in gated communities, so there's really no problem

Attached: monke.jpg (480x635, 57K)

We are all going to have sex with the immigrants. We are going to develop a tan like Argentina if it was 5% asian, that's it.

>whites not being the majority in their own countries is not dying out

name one place where the indigenous population was outnumbered by foreigners where you don't think they ended up being replaced?

America. The native blood is returning to reconquer its rightful land

Mexicans look like Arabs(Spaniards) though. You don't look very native

>mfw

Attached: hw.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Can't wait till all wh*toids disappear.

Attached: american 39.png (597x421, 25K)

We eat ethnicities and cultures for breakfast. Their grandchildren will be Americanized English-only consumers with no culture

t. Spanish is now mandatory in all schools

We're already global minority, and now our own homelands are projected to be majority mixed race after 2100. Worst of all the people never wanted this. It was done to us against our will. We're being genocided and it feels bad.

Attached: 1519693307802.png (500x492, 101K)

They believe that diversity is when less White people exist. Feels bad. I never wanted be a nazi...

Attached: 1398454009621.png (805x1000, 213K)

You have no homelands. "Whiteness" is an artificial construct designed to facilitate colonialism in the new world. It's extremely telling that only the anglosphere (which is comprised mostly of commonwealths and former colonies) is obsessed with muh white vs black.

>"Whiteness" is an artificial construct
Yeah it's not like you can see it with your eyes or anything... If someone is Black you won't know it until they tell you.

>Yeah it's not like you can see it with your eyes or anything
Spaniards, Greeks, and even fucking Italians are white yet they aren't actually white.

Attached: italians circa 1900s.jpg (717x588, 137K)

>there is no way to tell a spaniard from an african

So in the end it comes right back down to "white" vs "black." Seriously fuck off you are way too americanized.

>there is no way tell a german from a syrian

Paranoid delusion. Meet any 3rd generation Asian or Hispanic

I don't give a shit what happens to "White people"

There are more important things in n the world

>red herring
Try telling a greek from a german, protip: it's extremely easy.

It's not at all possible to look at this picture and successfuly guess the rough geographic location of the children's ancestors. It's just NOT POSSIBLE. It can't be done because race doesn't exist!

Attached: 2npk8nkc-1415598351.jpg (926x695, 75K)

No fucking shit? Ethnicity exists.

She's not greek, spanish, or italian.

Why are colonial societies so obsessed with muh whiteness?

Attached: benjamin franklin white 23.png (1920x1080, 863K)

Attached: ben.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

>Greek, Spanish, Italian
White = European. These are all European peoples. They are all White.

>White = European.
Total fucking bullshit. Only a rootless new worlder would ever say this crap.

Attached: iq immigrants4.jpg (494x279, 33K)

>differences exist amongst groups considered to be fish
>therefore fish dont exist

IQ is destiny. Watch Stephen Molyneux sometime. It's life changing stuff.

The average IQ of a population does indeed matter a great deal, it's yet another reason why we must reject the mass immigration of non-Whites.

I agree that's why I oppose Trump's attempts at encouraging european immigration so long as they don't exclude southern europe and ireland.

>noooooooo brown people are replacing us
>wait, why do you want to know how many children I have? that's irrelevant

>it's okay to be like sub 10% of the global population and turn into a minority in your parent's former homogeneous country because I said so
do people not realize they create more nazis than hitler propaganda videos with this retarded logic?

Have sex with a brown woman, freak.

why would I want to have sex with a brown women when 90% of them are ugly? and if they're beautiful they have straight hair and european features

Opposing unskilled immigration, even from other White nations, is hardly an uncommon position.

Because it's not "your" country. You have zero connection to the land other than an extractive relationship. You have zero connection to the other citizens of your country because you have zero shared blood or history.
You have to go back to Europe.

BASED

>you have zero shared blood or history
That's plainly false.

BASED

You do realize a constitution can be amended, right?

Attached: 1550957483118.png (452x403, 354K)

>anymore
retard

Elaborate

The joke is that american conservatives have basically worked for 30 years to destroy the Constitution's protections for minorities. It's an ironic punishment for a cruel mutt race.

Attached: america white loss gain.jpg (2000x1481, 2.27M)

well that is why im hoping climate change kicks off, might as well go out with a bang then let darkies we wuz at whites

>im hoping climate change kicks off
The person manning the machine gun at the border is gonna have a grand old time.

Not really because we Chicanos are going to be shoving knives in their backs.