Why do mexicans insist on using american words while speaking spanish?

Why do mexicans insist on using american words while speaking spanish?

Attached: SpanglishHeader-20180129142707.png (700x394, 134K)

they're a nation of paraplegics and that's what makes them cute

Because they are subhumans with an inferiority conplex

>tp
>tf

>no se how
Ningún mexicano habla así. Eso es de los monos caribeños que emigran a usa.

spanglish is pretty popular with latino-americans because its not just mexican americans that use spanglish, but all other latino nationalities do it too if they're first or second generation.

>if they're first or second generation.
what do you mean

Hasta luisito comunica tira palabritas en ingles...

Oh demonios wtf dude

WATAFAK
eso es muy del rubius tambien

it means that the sons and daughters of immigrants aren't masters of their parents native tongue so they use a mix of words with english to fill in the gaps of their low skill in spanish. I meant to say second and third generation. First is the parents and they're fluent in spanish.

I'll kick your ass yo mismo
Por supporting el racismo
I'll blow your head hasta la vista
Por ser un vato racista

Attached: Jajajajsjfkfdkdks.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Why do you have a lisp?

Porque rubius es de la comunidad gameplay de twitch/youtube que literalmente copia todo de estados unidos... Memes, forma de hablar, palabras, etc.

Cuantos españoles dicen wtf en la vida real?

pocos ya que no aprenden a hablar ingles.

la creature linguale.

entre gamers se usan mas anglicismos
yo por ejemplo en videojuegos escuche palabras como "rushear" o "pushear" o "ragear", cosas asi. bueno igual que decimos "postear" no ?

¿postear? ¿de qué hablas? querás decir publicar, ¿no?

I do it with my friends but only as a post ironic joke

>estoy posteando en 4chann
>estoy publicando en Jow Forums

Latinos here do this shit all the time, it just happens. For example I worked in a seafood store/restaurant in the back, with two native Spanish speakers. They were always telling each other to get "los vegetables", and to add "el corn" to the pot, and other code switching like talking in Spanish and then switching to English and then back again in the same sentence. They weren't Mexicans tho.

>no se how
>pero like
>estas ready

Creo que esas frases no las usan ni los chicanos, mucho menos aquí, te doy la razón en que si decimos un poco más de anglicismos que otros países hispanos pero es algo leve

What i notice the most with chicanos is how they use spanish words but an english sentence structure and when they make literal translations, the most common is te llamo para atrás to say i call you back, instead of te regreso la llamada, although it is technically correct as a direct translation its understood as i call you to the back and sounds retarded