Would you support a military response to Iranian provocations even if that means a 'total war' with them?

Would you support a military response to Iranian provocations even if that means a 'total war' with them?

Only opinions of USA and NATO niggers are allowed

Attached: 492d6634-c8ae-11e9-b4e3-f796e392de6b_image_hires_191023.jpg (1280x1280, 233K)

>Iranian provocations
Don't you mean US provocations?

Probably not but I feel like Trump is waiting to get re-elected first

Yes, I support flooding Europe with refugees.

I would betray America and join forces with any nation invading this country, fuck this shithole and FUCK ameriglobos (not literally)

Attached: 1545619440882.png (334x506, 124K)

death to the great satan

NO MORE FUCKING WAR

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

So you would just let them attack Saudi Arabia?
What's their endgame?

Attached: 362a03eb89afa1c80a262beebc44680d.jpg (1080x873, 163K)

We're bred for war, though. It's one of the things we're best at.

fuck saudi arabia they deserve everything bad that happens to them

based

>Iranian provocations
You know, parroting US media won't make you white, my brown friend.

Fucking no. I don't want any Americans to die doing the S*udi's dirty work. If those lazy oilniggers want a war they can fight it themselves.

Based.

>total war
we have 2019 just use the Libyan model

Lol
If Iran launches "total war" then it is their grave, not ours.

No, American'ts should fuck off from the region entirely.

Based

Trump won't go to war. He's all talk and no action. It's actually quite embarrassing the way he constantly talks about how strong the US is and all their military capability, then rolls over for every country that stands up to him.

Iran will continue to fuck around as long as the sanctions are in place. It leaves only two endgames, either war or Trump backing down and removing sanctions to leave them to it. I think the latter is more likely.

>He's all talk and no action.
Shut the fuck up. Brits should be disqualified from talking about politics after Brexit.

Yes only so the dollar tanks further I want ALL the debt

>Iranian provocations
The only provocateurs are the americans.

Attached: 8642848.jpg (204x200, 4K)

>muh Brexit

Fuck Brexit, it's a circus. Our military, diplomatic service and commitments to NATO haven't changed.

Anyway, in terms of Trump he has a variety of limited kinetic options and so far he's not done a single thing about it. The Iranians fucked with oil markets with billions of dollars of implication and all he can say is "STOP IT OR ELSE!!!!".

I stopped taking Trump seriously after he cancelled that attack on Iran because 'it would cause hundreds of cassualties'

Like.. Since when do they care about that?

You'd have to be fucking delusional to think the Iranians are somehow not the aggressors here. It's literally their fucking policy in the region. It has been for years.

TOTALEN KRIEG!!!!

Attached: 1560720568909.png (976x854, 1015K)

That was a great announcement for the Iranians too. Trump says he won't authorise an attack that will lead to casualties if the initial attack didn't, so now they can attack whatever they like as long as it doesn't cause any deaths. Hence them stealing tankers, attacking refineries, etc.

You're probably a kike or saudi

Attached: politics.png (1420x1023, 204K)

This, Trump won't get re-elected if war is to break out before he secures his second term. Better just continue suffocating them with sanctions for the time being

I don't care if we go to war I don't give a shit I got more important things to do like coom and play video games

Nobody really wants another hopeless middle eastern war after afghanistan and iraq.

No, just not a retard schizo that can't see what's right in front of him.

I doubt he'll get that option. Things are moving fast there.

Gulf War was a big win for western oil companies and western oil supply in general...

>t.iranian diaspora
have such a hard on for his country yet he would never go live in this shithole

Attached: pic.png (1616x430, 123K)

Better than being an evil Jew.

Attached: evil israelis.jpg (2000x2000, 800K)

Shlomo's nose is blocking view of the truth.

Attached: jewish.jpg (2112x1280, 708K)

>jews
>disproportionate roles
water is wet, etc