Is wearing blackface acceptable in your country? could your head of state do it and get away with it?

is wearing blackface acceptable in your country? could your head of state do it and get away with it?

Attached: 1566343779963.png (794x447, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCjkjuobjfc
youtube.com/watch?v=qEtjaZ8ZuNU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AlGxYTyi9Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=WLMY-2cW-Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Drumpf wore blackface I think his approval rating would be the highest it's ever been and also we would descend into a bloody civil war.

Blackface? That's how he naturally looks without white makeup. The Right Honourable KARA BOGA is respected by men and loved by women all across this country. Women are no object to him, not because of feminism but because he takes pussy as he pleases and he never has to consider pussy in any of his decisions. He calls Canada a "postnational" country because he can easily access pussy from around the world without ever crossing a border, as if the entire country is his own personal Baskin Robbins of pussy. And Justin "Side You" Trudeau doesn't grab pussy, pussy simply materializes within his hands, which are so black, they absorb all visible light. Even fresh African refugees whose DNA had never seen another continent in millions of years of human evolution kneel before him in awe of his Blackness.

Literally, figuratively, unironically, and metaphysically uncuckable.

Attached: trudeau KARA BOGA.jpg (587x471, 110K)

It used to be, but it never was a common practice. But after the raise of SJW social media (2013 maybe) it's not well seen among mid-class open-minded youngs.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCjkjuobjfc

no
no

It's very common in school plays for the independence day

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I've jumped off the Trudeau Train and hopped onto the Singh Shuttle

I saw a guy dressed as a Klansman in Halloween last year. That's all I got to tell you.

No
It would be a mess for a few days, and then everyone would forget because he did something else they're mad about

It's fine if you're a Democrat, hence why Ralph Northam is still Governor, whereas had he been a Republican, no fucking chance he'd still be in office today.

Attached: Northam.jpg (931x524, 69K)

sounds like you got triggered bro

OH SHIT

I remember using shoe polish to paint myself black for a Christmas play back in the day! I played Balthazar

Only anglos care about it, and nords like your cunt because you are anglo wannabes

>it's fine if you live in a literally who state like Virginia

Fixed that for you

I want Canada to be what Americans think Norway is like. There is no reason why we can't be. Singh will take us there. Trudeau won't.

What if you are a Libertarian?

Trudeau's not the head of state, he's the head of government

>Libertarian
Explain that term please hue bro

This guy have a few fans among them

Attached: augustito.jpg (800x1047, 168K)

Ok I think I get it now, thank you for answering

>libertarians worship a guy who kept copper privatized, employed secret police and was literally caught embezzling public funds to pay for personal luxuries
Not surprised

Attached: image.jpg (1751x863, 445K)

I played a richfag in kinder and some years later when I had 8 I literally played the empanadas guy...

Attached: DSC_0027-806x393.jpg (806x393, 80K)

>libertarianism refucted

u so smart nigga

Turns out liberals are indeed the real racists.

Attached: 1568932548762.png (1434x2000, 1.35M)

only if there are no sensitive americans around

Attached: article-1218971-06BFBB9D000005DC-573_634x356.jpg (634x356, 47K)

>mid-class open-minded youngs
aka the worst retards on the planet
"oh look at me, I'm so virtuous, I'm so good. I'm better than you for being so virtuous!"

they should all be gassed

I really didn't expect such thing from someone in cuckest country in south america.

Lol I remember watching that on TV. Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEtjaZ8ZuNU

Nobody gets butthurt about painting faces here. On the three holy kings holiday, the one who dresses up as Balthazar paints his face and some people paint their faces on Pust, the holiday when people dress up in costumes to scare away winter.

Chile is way more cucked than us

Why do people care so much what Trudeau did decades ago? It's not like he lynched a bunch of niggers.

2001 is recent times

Nice try, pee pee shill.

Kids paint themselves black to dress up as Baltazar during Epiphany

>almost 20 years ago is recent

yes

yeah

Attached: sad frog time travel.jpg (550x366, 60K)

its acceptable in mexico

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AlGxYTyi9Sw

Yes:)

Attached: 629f4b1d6ce9bdb0e2b3cabf1f2708601414773725.jpg (1000x602, 85K)

Yup

youtube.com/watch?v=WLMY-2cW-Yg

Shit, we're all racists now.

Yes. Kids dress like Africans /Indians for carnival I don't see how that's racist.

This man cannot even distinguish between Japan and China.

Ok Korea

>ching pong ding dong
what's there to distinguish?

馬鹿は死ね

Is that a threat, Kim?

Finns do only anti-Japan.

Attached: fwp0000263-Seretetto Tribe.jpg.jpg (800x533, 135K)

Yes, in fact, they are a symbol of Rijeka city and its carnival. Rijeka is a very liberal city and they consider this a symbol of their openness, even though few black people live in Croatia.

Attached: morčići.jpg (700x525, 89K)

Based.

Attached: trudeau supporter.png (901x316, 195K)

Yes. Yes

Retard