Russian Family Butchered two Adopted Children

Usually I'm happy when Russians kill their bantlings, but these were mentally disabled kids, wasting government provided disability benefits. So I'm unhappy. We need more disabled Russians, not less.

obozrevatel.com/russia/v-rossii-para-zverski-ubila-dvuh-priemnyih-detej.htm
>They realized that they needed extra “workforce.” Therefore, in 2015, they took custody of 17-year-old Ivan, 15-year-old Boris and 14-year-old Inessa from the Myskovsky orphanage for mentally retarded children. The “bonus” was that the state paid considerable amounts to the custodians. [...] The older boy was also forced to eat feces and vomit. [...] No later than October 1, 2015, Krainova inflicted at least eight blows on his head and body with a metal object, as a result of which the boy died from an open head injury. Similar actions were also taken against another boy in the same period. In addition, boiling water from the kettle was poured on his back, causing thermal burns of the 2nd degree. Between August 18 and 20, 2016, the couple beat a minor boy to death. The body of the first boy was burned, and the second was thrown into a pond. Krainov himself also threatened the eldest daughter of the woman.

The young girl appears to be used as a doll for fucking, so she was spared of death. That is patriarchy for you!

Attached: 114.jpg (620x420, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Indonesia#Execution_statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Indonesia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We need more disabled Russians
just send them more ukrainian migrants

propaganda story

>Indonesia
Is that the muslim shithole, where they still execute gays for being gays?

Attached: 4524065_original.jpg (1006x666, 259K)

>Russians killed their children. It was confirmed by official Kremlin news outlets.
>EU Nazi: it is progapaganda!!! Russians are not evil!!!! They never kill little kids, only the Jews!!! Putin is literally Hitlor!!!111

Attached: collage3.jpg (1000x500, 280K)

shut the fuck up holhol. Your post just makes you look even more of a subhuman scum. Russians should have finished their job.

>where they still execute gays for being gays?
fuken bas'd

Attached: 1533141380722.png (406x323, 200K)

>That is patriarchy for you!
She survived and the boys didn't
Check your femoid privilege

>Russians should have finished their job.
Kill all their children?

Killing subhuman ukranian "people" mercilessly. Russians were too benevolent and kind to allow ukrainian subhumans an independent state.

Lol

>Killing subhuman ukranian "people" mercilessly. Russians were too benevolent and kind to allow ukrainian subhumans an independent state.
Then why do they butcher their children like cattle?

>Ukraine
Is that the sl*av shithole , where
you have to look for the worst news about Russia, then correct it for an even worse side
just for getting your bowl of noodles and not leave to work in Poland as manual labourer?

they don't.

Attached: 1567022994003.jpg (240x237, 15K)

You better hurry and get to work so you aren’t late and lose your 10$ per day job!

>pruned or deleted in 3...2....1....

Attached: 1560360971026.jpg (303x335, 90K)

obviously the kike fears the russian bear

Attached: 1567541058528.jpg (224x225, 41K)

Why are they like that?

She was mentally killed.

Attached: 123.jpg (1024x767, 87K)

GDP per capita nominal
Indonesia $3,871
Ukraine $2,963
GDP (PPP) per capita
Indonesia $13,230
Ukraine $9,283

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 9.jpg (225x225, 7K)

-2 pidorussians. What a good day...

>haha hohol
>haha pidorashka
slavshits as usual

kek

Indonesia has oil, and numerous other natural resources. Then GDP tells nothing. A few oil oligarchs could exchange a few billions, and you have huge GDP, while people live in total shit without running water.

Attached: caricature-vs-real-russian4.jpg (694x500, 121K)

cope

Attached: 1431006111492 (1).jpg (1181x825, 426K)

surprise that it wasn’t in usa, good for you gringos!

Nice proxy, Ivan.

Attached: russian-patriot23.jpg (604x604, 92K)

>rare thread made by ukrainian flag
>it's shit
I want old int back.

Attached: свинья порвалась.png (1320x628, 31K)

Why would Ukrainian be unhappy about Russian government fund being wasted on something that's not against you

>I want old int back.

Attached: russiansa72.jpg (800x600, 80K)

They literally haven't executed anyone other than drug dealers, mass murderers or islamist rebels since the 80s.
And they've barely executed anyone given their population is 200+ millions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Indonesia#Execution_statistics

Wikipedia disagrees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Indonesia
>Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in Indonesia face legal challenges and prejudices not experienced by non-LGBT residents

Attached: caricature-vs-real-russian5.jpg (753x500, 134K)

>That is subhumans for you!

fix

>face legal challenges and prejudices not experienced by non-LGBT residents
That just means Indonesia is conservative and gay marriage isn't legal.

Russians EAT babies.

She was born in Russia so of course she was
mentally dead.

noooo you cant post thing like that !!!!!! in russia, ukraine their is no problem !!! everything is great !!! jany please delete !

Attached: 54954.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Janny russian is definitely going to delete it just any moment now.

I unironically hate to be a Russian. What a shame! I am not a big fond of hohols but at that point I'd choose to reborn as one any day of the week.