It feels like they're over-represented here

It feels like they're over-represented here.
Why?

Attached: flag-finland-XL.jpg (1500x917, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moomin.co.jp/spot/moomin-cafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give them a break, they are unwanted and bullied everywhere else.

A U T I S M

>over-represented
Rather underpresented.
Imagine this board with all sharts being replaced by fins.
Glorious times.

Colonize them and teach them some etiquette,

awesomeness

Binnish troll factories pay great.

I wish I get paid free NEETbux to shitpost and play video games.

It's the burden we have to pay

Nothing else to do.

I saw a tourist wearing a t shirt that says "SUOMI" yesterday
Yeah, they are becoming superpower

Aren’t there like a little less than 6 million of them? My city has 3 times more people. Is the national Finnish pastime shitposting on Jow Forums?

Chink everywhere

Jow Forums is CIA's plot to hook young Finnish men into shitposting and making our fertility rate plummet.

Hello fellow Finnish fellows! How is your Friday night going to unfold today?

Attached: baari-ilta.jpg (758x639, 123K)

It looks like this

Attached: 55369444.jpg (1024x1045, 158K)

is tis bread about finlan

Attached: suomikoskenlaskija.jpg (978x627, 70K)

Honestly this is a national health crisis. Brothers, go outside, I can't have sex with all the women by myself. There's only so many hours in a day.

Mä puita uitin
Tanssin päällä tukkien

Attached: musaapu.jpg (354x286, 17K)

I once asked a Finnish this question here,he answered something like what I'm gonna write below,Aldo I'm not claiming It as the absolute truth.

Basically a lot of young Finnish men live in a cold and depressing shithole type of scenario(his words) so they severely lack interaction with other people,which is the reason they resort to trolling and baiting a lot. On imageboards that is,just to get attention. At the same Time their country is developed enough that they have comfort and security,so a lot of them just waste their time shitposting and doing nothing, because they don't have anything better to do. Its a safe heaven for fins

Finns are quite introverted but want to be social, many people consider it rude to bother other people with chitchat and small talk.
We open up when we get drunk or anonymously.

Attached: 20190408_120604.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

based & redpilled

We will colonize the world

Attached: 1568899368693.jpg (510x554, 35K)

Haha we Finns are so depressed, right guys? Haha :) and Alcoholic haha perkele :) xD

yes

We invented the Internet. We been on the internet longer than you.

Neets with Aspergers

Freedom and loneliness

Attached: snufkin.jpg (480x680, 88K)

I thought them being overrepresented was a meme until I saw the statistics. There's more Finn posts than leaf posts despite Canada being an English country and having 7 times the population of Finland. Truly autistic

Start by colonizing us

Attached: finland_estonia_by_fenn_o_manic-d37p9td.png (647x547, 83K)

RAJATUD

I want to stick my pp into a cute Finnish girl (male)'s Suomi if you know what I mean

I've always had a thing for Finns. Probably comes from watching the dudesons doing naked shit all day as a kid.

Same man

literally, image boards are made for them

Attached: 1546798155220.jpg (242x520, 8K)

Oh oh oh oh oh

Attached: ohohohoh.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

e-eesti, that makes my rock hard pencil shaking and wanting to rewrite our folk borders.

Attached: Suur-Suomi ja Viro 2075.jpg (682x748, 98K)

>the estonian language would endure the finngol horde's conquest

No.

i wish

Sooon brother.

I feel a lot of smaller eastern and Balkan countries are overrepresented. Maybe they are just less cucked than the Reddit west.
Considering how small Slovenia is i thought I would see them rarely but I see them all the time. Not that I mind, the more Slovenian bros the better.

We will merge with you like dad merged with mom

Not good Alko had no gambina :- (

Like i merged with your mom

"good" alkos for better people also dont have 0,7 Tapio 39% Viina.

Visiting Alko at Helsinki central is uselfull only when i want to drink some good Sahti.

Attached: lösöne.jpg (531x473, 41K)

I wanna go to Moomin cafe.

Attached: dsc_0334.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

I'd be willing to do it just for the flag desu.

Attached: 17ugjqkvnys27jpg.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Travel Finland at January-March or at summer months. Visit real sauna and see the aurora borealis, take a dip into frozen lake and take once space for yourself. Youv earned it brother.

The lion should be trampling on the scimitar, it symbolises dabbing on the russians.

anime delusion

Attached: 6.jpg (436x600, 70K)

Thank you! To visit Finland is one of my dreams. Until then, I suck if up and keep watching pics of your country.
There are about 15 moomin cafes in Japan.
moomin.co.jp/spot/moomin-cafe

Hapas are usually quite autistic

Vs.

Real life

Attached: sauna2.jpg (894x588, 80K)

This is better like what kind of subhuman would wear towel in sauna

Underage japanese anime girls maybe?

Should be hanged for that kind of barbarism

Let people have fun, nobody got harmed and some peoples got their fettishes sattisfied.

Its not the time yet.

Attached: jap.jpg (700x443, 107K)

based. vowel harmony however will be enforced

Lol, pretty comfy reading those Finnish sentences and words

Perkele

Don't worry bro, I will keep your women company.

finland thread

What can you expect Europes most genetically hunter gatherer peoples, who used to pick berries, shrooms, hunt and use natures goods less than 1000 years ago.

THIS IS EVROPA

Attached: Tommi.jpg (1024x576, 139K)

Jow Forums and other lesser creatures like blyatic tribes that are being financed by satans spawns to bark at Holy Russia while they are chained in their chains and restraints so they feel at home, home as in belonging to someone who will try to attack Holy Russia in the future to take Her resources and territory
killing infants of blyatic tribes and other glorified cutthroats (who were left to the germans in ww2 to pillage and massacre defenseless Russians mostly women and children) remnants is considered doing GODs work and should be encouraged
Why, i myself would murder pure white aryan babies if Russia gave me the order to do so
im not joking about any of this
i would burn in hell for Russia

thank you little brother