Tfw delusional wife

>tfw delusional wife
>tfw refuses medical treatment and demands recognition of her 'lifestyle'
I am taking her to a Sheikh at this point

Attached: download (2).png (205x246, 6K)

What sort of lifestyle?

She thinks she's homo. I am 100% sure it's a ploy to trigger an 'amicable' divorce, by means of mental illness

She even played the role brilliantly

>medical treatment
>for homosexuality
do the Sudanese really...?

Have you considered that perhaps she is, really and in fact, just not into you?

I already adviced you to kill her. You can get a younger wife

>sell faggot wife
>buy a even younger wife

my arab and african friends tell me that whippings are common solution for this type of thing
this one guy told me his wife wouldnt want to have sex or cook and that she would bite and scratch him when he tried to have sex with her, so he whipped her for a few hours and after that she was having sex like a top trained prostitute

She wouldn't have married and had feelings for him in the first place then, shit for brains

She probably got married by arrangement at 13.

Marriage doesn't work the same way everywhere as it does in liberal Western European countries, shit for brains. If the Sudanese flag is legit it's entirely possible the marriage is arranged, based on economic or inter-clan reasons, or who knows what else.

>he doesn't know sudanon

Attached: 1488224579310.png (611x560, 22K)

Listen to me friend, as I have been through 2 divorces. Let her go. Just let her go. Your life will be a living hell if you force her to stay, it will bring you nothing but misery.

I know it is hard to swallow your pride and experience shame, but you will be better off.

Hot

This is a different Sudanese

Thank you for the genuine response user

Wouldnt it be easier to just divirce the bitch if she wants it that badly? Or do you want her to poison you?

>She even played the role brilliantly
has she cucked you with a girl yet Sudan user?

Just talaq 3 her. Be done with it.

Damn I wish I had a brat gf

true freedom

Sorry to hear that your wife is mentally ill. I advise that you go and find a better women

Attached: Cardcaptor.Sakura_.The.Movie.full.853092.jpg (1599x950, 161K)

>She even played the role brilliantly
Demand proof. She must bring her gf and do lewd things with her in front of you, or you won't believe her.