Gypsies look like this???

Gypsies look like this???

Attached: roma-camp-girl-3.jpg (1000x1500, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2476772/DNA-test-confirms-Bulgarian-woman-IS-natural-mother-blonde-haired-Maria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no they look like Indians, stink and have terrible sense of style

she dont look Indian to me

Attached: 1383145468000-maria-gypsy.jpg (1200x1703, 114K)

yes
you want some?

gypsy blood mixed with others can make many different variations, but as she grows up among gypoids she will become full gypsy regardless how she looks

Shes just Albino

She must be a stolen child forced to beg in streets, because a white kid gets more than a Gypsy kid.
Fuck all Gypsies.

Gipsies come in all colors because they breed with host populations sometimes.

Gypsies come from Finland (Suomi) ?!?!?

Gyppos steal children you know?

>blonde
>grey eyes
>white skin
>clean
>decent clothes
Is that really a gypsy or am I being memed?

cradle snatchers

Finnish people have gypsy roots, that's why they considered seperate from other nothernern European countries

Attached: teemu-selanne-2014-4312.jpg (442x600, 33K)

Attached: 9325891.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

The stolen ones do

its real

Attached: 5rkir1yl.aap.jpg (1600x1138, 352K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2476772/DNA-test-confirms-Bulgarian-woman-IS-natural-mother-blonde-haired-Maria.html

Attached: s1.reutersmedia.net.jpg (754x545, 25K)

yes gypsies can have a diverse type of looks because of their mix

Attached: gypsies.jpg (737x722, 102K)

Ok this guy just lost ALL credibility. If he is right, then that is proof being indo-european doesnt mean SHIT when it comes to not being subhuman

>Egypt
who ever thought gypsies were from Egypt?

He is right though gypsies are whiter than indian,pakis and afghans yet are much worse.

And this comes to you as a surprise how exactly?

>gypsies are whiter than afghans
you are retarded

Attached: 47494_AfghanistanRefugeesDisplacedAfghans_1546497860595.jpg (1140x490, 98K)

It's honestly just their shitty way of life and culture, inferior to the cultures of their host countries. I've known quite a few gypsies brought up normally and do not retain the subhumanity of their ilk.

Kek

>turk calling anyone retarded

Attached: sffsf.png (318x181, 66K)

and how does that 66 kb 318x181 shitty image that looks like its made in paint prove me wrong in any way?

you are retarded

seethe more

do you have never heard of genetic clustering seriously?

Attached: EGDP_PCA_1&2.png (1218x685, 51K)

She looks very north Slav indeed. Sad that she has to grow up with gypsies. So many cute and smart Slavs get wasted because their social milieu is trash.

It was assumed back when they first came because they came through that general area.