Can Euros please take their tardcard back?

Can Euros please take their tardcard back?

This social experiment has gone on long enough

Attached: 1568794449815[1].jpg (640x640, 148K)

Keep seething, Exxon

I would love to rape her but since that is against the law as well as highly immoral I would never act on this lustful desire.

no, you are evil, the little mongoloid girl will hopefully stirr up alot of shit there

Why do swedes feel the need to be smug all the time?

Cope

Ahaha she will destroy America

Please send more African American gentlemen to Sweden. They need to learn their lesson

Attached: Download.jpg (840x1057, 106K)

can someone tell me who the fuck this cunt is and why I keep seeing her fetal alcohol syndrome mug everywhere

What surprises me is how much attention this child gets overseas. She's not very popular in Sweden, admittedly mostly due to who her parents are and I don't think she gained that much traction in Europe either, other than meeting the pope.

She's being shilled heavily by the mass media but I don't really think she is catching on at all in the U.S. Back to Europe with her.

stop making threads about gr*ta, i don't want to see this shit

Sc*ndinavians have a big chip on their shoulder for some reason

She’s making fat retards like you seethe, so I think she should stay.

Sumg face is a normal fashion for leftist people.

She's a Swedish climate change activist who's freakishly good at making headlines. Climate change deniers are generally pretty retarded so they simply can not grasp that attacking a 16 year old girl makes them look like dogshit

>maw! dey makin fun of us with dem big book words agayun... get mah boomstick, imma killem!

Can she not control her own facial expression?

Swedes are like this everywhere they go, it's not just with Americans

How am I "seething" exactly? Am I just supposed to never say anything about her despite all the threads about her?

Regardless, she feels like 2019's Hogg.

I think she’s based.

Self centered.
They're like this everywhere

Reminder that “nationalist” movements are heavily astro-turfed by large corporate interests who want to prevent the sort of international cooperation required to stop them from wrecking the biosphere and saving civilization.

>freakishly good at making headlines
considering the state of modern journalism that means absolutely nothing

why did they get some retarded kid to be the spearhead of the movement instead of an actual scientist?
from the few pics ive seen of her she seems like an incredibly smug cunt who's argument strategy is just speaking condescendingly

No it's our tards duty to lecture Americans. I'm sure you'll understand the issue better when explained by your peers

>She's a Swedish climate change activist who's freakishly good at making headlines... they simply can not grasp that attacking a 16 year old girl makes them look like dogshit

So, yeah, she is another Hogg. Basically the media using a minor to push an agenda and using their age as a shield from attack.

Thunberg herself is not good at making headlines, the media writes about her because they're sympathetic to her cause. Hence why there will never be a right-wing version of Hogg/Thunberg on any political issue.

>why did they get some retarded kid to be the spearhead of the movement instead of an actual scientist?
Precisely because nobody “got” her.
>from the few pics ive seen of her she seems like an incredibly smug cunt who's argument strategy is just speaking condescendingly
Then you’re just an idiot with an inferiority complex.

Our people and society are superior and we are well aware of this.

>Basically the media using a minor to push an agenda and using their age as a shield from attack.
No, you’re literally just seething that an autistic teenage girl is less retarded than you and the bulk of your countrymen.

>attacking a 16 year old girl makes them look like dogshit
No shit, that's exactly why the media has been promoting her so hard

that little shit should focus on school, and campaign against infant alcohol syndrome not climate change, since she's more effected by it

Maybe they should 1) stop taking the bait, and 2) stop being denier retards?

>that little shit should focus on school
this desu I don't even wanna think about how bad her grades must be

Can someone explain what did she mean by that?

one day Greta will be mine :)

>people should blindly believe what a bunch of "qualified" men decided was an undeniable truth
This is litteraly the same as the spanish inquisition. If you can't accept people arguing against what you believe to be true, you're not talking about science, but about religious dogma.
(I'm not a climate change denier btw)

Americans are dumb

>Greta Thunberg, the 16-year-old Swedish climate activist who started the Friday school strikes, has graduated from secondary education with 14 As and three Bs.

OH NO NO NO INCELS BTFO

Maybe the autism helps her learn easier.

Except that instead of being burned at stake, you will be called a bad person by a demographic you don't like anyway.

I hope so.
Gott strafe Amerika.

why are you so buttblasted about this?

we don't even need to have id's to know that you're about 50% of the posts ITT

بيل

>daily shit on greta thread
nobody cares this much about her except blatant shills, how much do the oil companies pay you retards?

She's a Nobel prize nominee and the leader of a worldwide movement and revolution - of course, she's extremely intelligent.

No, climate change deniers are litteraly ostracized in the scientific community. If you come out as not following the political dogmas, you won't be able find a lab that will accept you.

Luckily, unlike the Inquisition, the overwhelming consensus on global warming is informed and supported by a substantial amount of peer-reviewed research and observable phenomena... But you knew that, since you aren’t a denier ;^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Get fucked, ameriCUNT. It's your problem now

That's totally understandable. Climate deniers are the flat earthers of the scientific field.

Because if it were up to me, global warming deniers would be hanged/shot, but since we aren’t there yet, ridiculing the shilling is the next best thing.

>swedish flag
of course. The new buro for integration said you need to let me fuck your sister, user. Send her my way, I will give you the answer. If you say no to this you're basically the flat earther of sociology, so don't even try to fight it.

Actually I don't believe in the scientific method

post arm

>and three Bs.
pic
also 17 different classes? wtf

Attached: disgusted asian mom.jpg (1300x956, 97K)

Eat your own poo.

Attached: 1567169611344.jpg (1436x1552, 740K)

Makes sense.
Weak cope.

Lol conservicucks butthurt about climate activism

It’s glorious.

maybe 1) they don't really care how the media perceives them, because they're always going to be mocked and disparaged by them regardless, and 2) calling laymen/non-scientists "denier retards" isn't exactly the best way to convince them that the scientific consensus is correct?

>“nationalist” movements are heavily astro-turfed by large corporate interests
so are globalist movements

>rrreeeeee climate change is just a conspiracy to keep the average joe down and weaken america, we're not doing anything wrong, we're just trying to live our lives, and it's all china's fault anyway, climate change doesn't exist but if it did there would be nothing we could do

Attached: IMG_0684.jpg (600x581, 82K)

>abloobloobloo
You’re choosing to disregard the overwhelming evidence and damn civilization, at best out of kneejerk contrarianism, at worst for the short term profit of the largest and most powerful industries in the world. I don’t care about your feefees getting bruised.
>n-no u
The absolute state.

Kill them all, desu.

...? I accept the scientific consensus on global warming. I'm just saying that if your goal is to get the general public to trust in scientists' conclusions, then constantly shaming those that show the slightest bit of doubt or resistance (in good faith) or treat them with smug condescension is not the best strategy.

Fuck her
Fuck this planet
Fuck you

>hey fellow global warming believer, i too believe in the theory of global warming, don’t get me wrong, but don’t you think that the healthy skeptics make a lot of valid points which we should consider? their beliefs are equally valid and deserve equal respect to ours
Yeah, nah. You get the rope too, Bruce.

Dude, there´s plenty of corporate-funded reserachers that do anti-climate research.

>NO NO NO your truck contributes .0000000000000001% more to global pollution compared to a garbage hybrid, you have to change it's your fault this is happening!

Attached: cargo-ship-with-smoke.jpg (709x400, 48K)

She was probabily lobotomized by force during childhood. And yes that's legal in Sweden.

How can she be finished so young? This makes no sense

>Fuck her
Gladly.

Shut up you retarded mutt, you're the worst per capita polluter
God I wish we could recycle Americans and use them as biofuel

Attached: 1565475884685.png (878x811, 146K)

It's one of the easiest things to change, and why wouldn't you grab low hanging fruit first? Also road transport dwarves sea transport in emissions. Pound for pound these ships are pretty efficient compared to Bob McFatass driving a 6,000 lbs 15 mpg truck to the office every day because he buys some drywall or 2x4 once a year.

Attached: CDPtransportemissions.jpg (460x413, 37K)

She's a Nobel prize nominee and the leader of a worldwide movement and revolution - of course, she's extremely intelligent.

>umm, check out this deflection, sweaty :^)
>w-what? what do you mean we should go after them too? noo noooo the point was that nobody has to change stop stooop stooooop

based baitposter

post arm

‘no’

If you were more observant you would have already found a surefire way to tell which posts arr his, but alas.

Based

Greta is based truly one of the few good Swedes
people everywhere are starting to listen to her

Many people are for cleaning up the environment and less carbon emissions, but having this obnoxious retard as the face of the movement does't help.

Get somebody at least normal looking, somebody that isn't disturbingly ugly and autistic.

>their beliefs are equally valid and deserve equal respect to ours
They aren't. Good luck convincing them that with your insufferable celebrity child activists though.

Coddling these retards for the last 40 years got us to where we are today.

>obnoxious retard as the face of the movement does't help.
It does. So far she´s done a pretty good job raising up future generation.

Maybe, but I only see her here, because half of Jow Forums wants to fuck her.
If it wasn't for Jow Forums I never would have heard of her.

Cuz you aren´t zoomer.

god DAMN she is fucking ugly and stupid

Are public media that bad in the US? She gets mentioned in the news at least once a week here I feel like

I'll eat your poo if you eat mine.

>(in good faith)
Lol

There’s very little public media in the U.S., the majority of it is owned by a handful of large corporations.

>Are public media that bad in the US?
why would they care what an autistic child says?
maybe try some scientists, or somebody with a real workable plan

I heard of her for about a month on Jow Forums before hearing about her anywhere else, and that's only because my uni has a climate strike next week

Attached: ce352969c0eb433a0f117955ddca51a7.jpg (980x986, 84K)

Can Americans take their oil companies back that are destroying the planet?

>scientists
Viewed scornfully as aloof liberal communists who hate ‘Murrica.
>somebody with a real workable plan
Any plan gets inaccurately represented and/or ridiculed as infeasible.

>maybe try some scientists, or somebody with a real workable plan
Those have been talking for decades and nobody cared
If an autistic child is doing a better job at raising awareness that's great. Her job isn't that of providing solution, but just to make people care about those that have actually proposed real solutions (ie the scientists)

what, do you believe that every person who does not believe in global warming is an evil lobbyist who works for the fossil fuel industry?

When you find a researcher denying the thing, you will most likely find some tie of the researcher to oil-money.

There is nothing wrong with shaming anyone that is knowingly disseminating disinformation. There are no two sides of the debate on this matter if anything tthere should be more shaming.

Attached: 1568965247572.png (852x2599, 702K)