Do thirdies even realize how easy they got it?

Do thirdies even realize how easy they got it?

They live in a tropical paradise without stress. Everything is dirt cheap and everyone is friendly. There's a bigger sense of community where friends and relatives visit each others' homes and workplaces to talk and share food. Every night, your entire relatives get together and eat organic and homecooked meals. Next day, you grab a breakfast vietnamese sub for $1.00 and bagged milk tea for $0.25 from a food stand next door. Basic needs are met and higher-order goals are so low that they're realistic to achieve like starting a family or going to high school. First world problems like depression are non-existent over there because of how good life is.

Attached: 14606302_1588968531412977_7626877722773505291_n.jpg (960x641, 107K)

nigga, you have superior genetics and live in a place without any danger, go back to work, Helmut

we got that + euromonies

They live happily in paradise.

>you have superior genetics
I'm 178 cm small, can't grow a beard, have a high hairline, have thin bones and have a small head, I should kill myself if I believed in utilitarianism

The spiritual world exists, thirdies have to deal with children going missing because they're getting sacrificed by witch doctors, demon possessed drug addicts doing crimes to get drugs(the drugs are manufactured for first world, third world does not exist in a vacuum), corrupt politicians, demon possessed gang members that work in the drug-trade, corrupt police, poor hygiene/cleanliness of some people around them, etc.
If everyone did their best it would be paradise, but we live in aa fallen world.
The only way to make it is to walk with Jesus Christ.
Yeshua is the only hope, he paid the ultimate price for our sins, he was perfect and he is God.
Hallelujah praise God!

Attached: 93E09ED3-31EE-4A1D-B314-D8B8B34E5D5D.jpg (600x433, 69K)

have you ever been to any traditional third world country?

>spain
>friendly
>dirt cheap
>paradise

No.
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?

Go to a 3rd world country you will be average

I would choose a better one. That hippie couldn't even save himself

>First world problems like depression are non-existent over there because of how good life is.
nigga we got an entire month dedicated to """"""suicide prevention"""""', it's called yellow september
it's virtue signaling month basically

I know, going to Spain or Italy was enough for me to become chad, but that doesn't change that I live in Germany

>be thirdie
>live in tropical paradize
>forage the jungle for 10 min to satiate your daily needs

We firsties work like slaves compared to you

>178 cm

In some places he will be seen as a giant

Those things you are talking boba out are being destroyed by Hollywood and globablisation
Fuck globalization I just want to live in a farm with cows and 3 wives

Are you a Chiapas/Oaxaca 1.4m indio?
I am 1.80m in northern Mexico and are super average height, one time I was rejected from a model casting because they only wanted people over 1.90m. I felt like a manlet :'(

I'm 182cm from Xalapa and when I go to Puebla, I feel like a giant.

Yes living in Mexico is amazing if you're not poor.

No you can’t be chad anywhere dont be delusional
>178
>giant
Maybe compared to the average woman

Never been there, but I've seen Mexican indios that are literally hobbits.

Attached: 2019_09_20_14_25_46_Human_Height_Our_World_in_Data.png (825x590, 124K)

This. You can just go to your personal tropical island when stressed

>No you can’t be chad anywhere dont be delusional
what do you know? having 5 Euro in my pocket would make me chad in Egypt even if I was 140 cm

I mean your height cant be chad anywhere accept it

that's still wrong

Whatever helps you sleep at night

I dream about buying an apartment in a Mediterranean country, not having to work anymore and living the chad life granted by my height

Keep on dreaming

>be thirdie
>wake up at noon with two beautiful bronzen skin, large butt women in my bed
>reach out my window and pick some fresh bananas for breakfast
>mid afternoon, decide I should work today
>set out on my boat on crystal blue waters
>catch two small fish
>the income will feed my family for weeks
>evening, decide I should celebrate a hard day's work
>drink and dance (well) with happy strangers
>go home to my parent's home with two beautiful bronze skin large butt women
>have unprotected sex and impregnate them both
>they don't bother me about our future son, who will leave a peaceful, happy life like me
>repeat

okay

Attached: rambla.jpg (1000x667, 329K)

It's not fair bros

I'm a third worlder and life here is not like that

He rose from the dead. He is the son of God. He chose not to save himself from the cross because it was God's will, he had to pay the price.

Two small fish would feed you for half a day you delusional moron.

It's irony