Why are germanic names such as

Why are germanic names such as
Rodrigo, Ricardo, Roberto, Fernando, Raul, Henrique, Ramon, Geraldo, Alberto so popular in Spain?

Attached: download (3).png (275x183, 4K)

because we got ruled by goths and lower class ethnic scum like native spaniards or croatians like to larp as if they were genetically related to their past masters

Why arent arab names not commom tho?

Adolfo

Attached: sd frog.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Because it's a historical Spanish name carried by our ancestors

Attached: cid-campeador-660x330.jpg (660x330, 42K)

difficult to pronounce

my ancestor :)

>nosotros eramos germanicos e verga!

We're literally NORDIC

Attached: 20_Asensio_3-4_HR,0.png (550x650, 293K)

Because we are pure WISIGOTHIC BVLLS

based

Attached: Alaric_entering_Athens.jpg (800x1093, 362K)

Do names need the last "o"?

a if fem

Yes, Hirohit"o"

Attached: IMG_20190920_143309.jpg (590x418, 56K)

Vasco used to be a Spanish/Portuguese name too

Attached: yiGA55L.jpg (734x600, 65K)

Is there a person named "Fernand" or "Ricard"?

t. husbando

Richard for example is a germanic name
Ricardo is the spic version of the name

What's the reason for Latin derived names in Germanic languages and why are they so popular in those countries? Mark, Martin, Dominik, Valentin

Words in Spanish don't usually end with "d" unless there is a vowel before it (like actitud, altitud). They typically end with a vowel, n, s, r, l or z.

In general, male names end in o and female names in a.

Like in Japan, girl names end in ko

We have David in Spanish although it's a hebrew name. (pronounced Dah-veed

Thank you.
But is it possible to name it "Fernand"?
Is there a law that restricts naming?

Thank you Davido!

Yeah, medieval king of Aragon

If anything is pronounded Dah-bid

You can name your kid whatever you want.
It's just social protocol to use Spanish names in Spanish-speaking countries.

There are memes about Mexicans here being called Brian and they're know as "el brayan"
And more parents give their kids foreigner names. (My cousin's name is Howard, and I have some nephews called Ludwig and Edwin, and no, they're brown indio Mexicans just using German names because that side of the family just finds them amusing)

But yes, it's just social norm to use Spanish names. It's not like someone in Japan will name their child メルセデス or something.

In any case, consonants are always combined with vowels in Japanese writing.
In no case does it end in a consonant.

By the way, Unfortunately, the trend is over.
Most Japanese now do not name -ko for girls.
The change in fashion is intense.

BASED

Attached: Retrato_de_Vasco_Nuñez_de_Balboa_(1475-1517)_-_Anónimo.jpg (1344x1800, 301K)

t. Kenchiro Hideo

No legal limits. The only forbidden names afaik are the inappropriate ones that might have negative consequences for the child (Tonto, Stalin, Hitler etc.). However I know a guy called Luis Lenin as a first name (compound name)

But you can legally name your child Hideo, Goku, Zeus, Shibboleth...

depende del funcionario, yo trabajo con informacion personal en la pantalla y una vez vi a un stalin

hitler moreno

It's normal, Latin and Judeo-Christian names are common as well.

Joder a quién se le ocurre

>Kenchiro (I don't think there is such a name)
>Hideo
In any case, these are not official names.
The official name is Japanese.
Those names are probably not your readable characters.
I think it is different from "Fernando" because the Japanese Roman script is not official.

Oh of course our names need to be written in the Latin alphabet, we cant use kana or kanji lol

Why yes, my name is unnironically Ricardo. How could you tell?

Attached: ricardo.gif (220x220, 231K)

>some spaniards are so retarded they believe the germanic tribes that invaded Iberia were "nordic vikings" like the ones in their tv shows and films

they were from the same stock, just earlier. We may share ancestors :)

Indeed we do

Attached: Khan.jpg (1578x1997, 1.2M)

This, can confirm as an descendant from the Spaniards. My surname 100% confirms my spanish ancestry. Pic related is me.

Attached: 1568052094623.jpg (397x402, 69K)

Visigoths founded Spain

this:is not the reason. the reason is because after the reconquest the inquisition wanted to get rid of things that were deemed "unchristian" so shit like food (like shwarma and couscous and stuff) and names and all that jazz was changed or banned. they were that butthurt.

Visigothic admixture

The "Reconquista" originally wasn't that heavily built upon the commonly associated religious conflict, the last moorish kingdom even survived for two centuries precisely because they were kept as a tributary state, so I wonder if the whole inquisition was built off mostly because of the Catholic Monarchs being more into the theological reasoning than the rest.

Visigoths, retard

His mother is a (((Dutch))) shitskin, father is white. No joke, the mother is mixed race.

Wtf you're right. And here I was thinking the swarthiness came from the Spanish side

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)