Doesn't look any better than Northern Ireland which is 3 times poorer

>Doesn't look any better than Northern Ireland which is 3 times poorer
>Nobody in Ireland has an internet connection
>Still completely irrelevant
How am I supposed to believe that this shithole is now one of the richest countries in the world? Have we been memed by the celtic jew?

Attached: IRL_FLAG.jpg (432x216, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Ireland&city1=Dublin&country2=Canada&city2=Toronto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's American companies setting up shop in Dublin due to their loose tax laws

What a delusional anglo retard

Already been through this. Meme tax haven where British and mainland EU companies are based

True but these employ many people
t. worked in one

Who cares nigger, at least they're not Canada.

You can check on Numbeo how much niggas are getting paid in each city. Here's one for Dublin vs Toronto

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Ireland&city1=Dublin&country2=Canada&city2=Toronto

The salaries are higher in Dublin, and Toronto is your richest city. That says a lot about Canada

Btw in Zurich the salaries are 2x the ones in dublin

Attached: salaries.png (946x99, 10K)

I suspect the anti-Irish spam on this board is one Brit poster with a VPN. Why would anyone be so pissed off at a small, neutral country for just existing?

nigga have you been to ireland? if you actually went there it's pretty obvious how rich it is

I wouldn’t be surprised
There’s one on /his/ too

Yeah I've encountered him, complaining that Ireland hasn't had any impact on world history. Even if that was true, I don't know what he expects from a country of 5 million people. Would you ask "what has Wisconsin done for the world?"

aren't you and britain cool now? probably a unionist in the norf launching his own personal e-troubles

Celts are actually descended from the Tuatha Dé Danann which is why they are the richest and most powerful race of all.

Yes, I reckon most English people just don't care about Ireland, any more than I care about what's happening in say Wales. Which is fine with me

Their infrastructure are shit but they have very high salaries compared to their cost of living. Only rent is pricey, the rest cost the same as in Italy.
Also in Ireland it's made evident how the Euro fucks up the lower class in southern Europe
>The Irish have double the salaries
>Clothing costs the same because "muh price in euro"

ireland is a disgusting tax haven blood sucking leech

they should be thrown out the EU, fuck them

Well the Gaels went to war with the Tuatha De Danaan but it ended in a truce where the Gaels remained in Ireland the and the Tuatha went to live in the underworld

Attached: c3zk7g638m821.png (4592x3196, 1.22M)

portugal is ALWAYS ranked on the same level as eastern europe/brazil on pretty much every stat I see. why are they considered first world?

>why are they considered first world?
Are they? Everyone in Europe knows their poorer than average. They just get lumped together because of geographical reasons.

the attitude in north america is that they're western europe so on the same level as us. so geographical reasons yes

I'm stunned as Ireland gets so rich.

Imagine having eternal Anglo sitting right next to them and they somehow gained independence and is actually not dying immediately due to anglos being anglos
It's already good enough for them

To be fair south-western Spain or even Southern Italy are not much better

they sperg out if you say so but they are thoroughly anglo'd. once you're assimilated you're let free, same thing happened with canada, australia etc.

Damn anglos are zombies
They'll only stop biting you when you become one of them

Because Eastern Europe that means at least Baltics, V4, Croatia and Slovenia ARE First World.

it is a meme but retards on here unironically think there's a mini switzerland off the coast of britain. despite the fact we have shared freedom of movement and they all move to london for work