What phone does Jow Forums have?

What phone does Jow Forums have?

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 8K)

Sony erection

Attached: 78F3C23B-9C4D-4ADB-8CDA-13451DADF786.jpg (652x470, 176K)

xperia

Honor 8 and a Blackberry key1

Attached: HWZGF6UHU59O7BV.jpg (1823x1080, 273K)

Xiaomi mi A1
Cheap as fuck
Headphones connection
SD slot
Lots of battery
Enough ram
Clean smooth Android out of the box

htc u12+

Attached: 1563364594127.jpg (656x875, 61K)

Xiaomi Mi A1

Zhangwei p30. Found this zoomer chick in hungary yesterday with the exact same phone purely by accident, same blue back and exact same case. Thought I was the only one, I like to blind people by reflecting the sun into their eyes with it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190919_211153_com.snapchat.android.jpg (1080x2312, 761K)

Erexion *
Fuck autocorrect

Huawei P30

PROUD HONOR BVLL

Attached: 737dccb0-a030-4004-8828-65c522aeb199.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Iphone 5 since 2013

Asus Zenfone C

Attached: 15689878490841829186896.jpg (2560x1440, 934K)

Honor 10 Lite
Patrician

Samsung Galaxy 9+

Based
Wow what a great phone! Chinese spyware out of the box!

Attached: 1527753326585.jpg (450x703, 43K)

LG V35. Patrician choice.

Huawei p20

iphone 8 plus

i shilled out after getting bored of android, ios just looks nicer. starting to regret it though, i cant download any fucking apps to browse Jow Forums with

iPhone X cause I’m not an incel

>Americans

I prefer to have the best phone on the market, sorry.

Based A1bros

>tf
>tp

Why do you think you need an iPhone to fuck?

Your phone screen probably looks like shit.

Moto g5 plus. Battery is dying and just shuts off at 13% and I'm getting a lot less battery life, so going to try to replace it. But if it doesn't got well, I'll probably just buy ASUS Zenfone 6

iPhone 4

iPhone 7

You don’t, but incels are nearly guaranteed to not have one because they think they’re special somehow. It’s reflective of their overall lack of self awareness

Erection means boner in french

iphone x

iPhone XS

why would you assume that?

Ah, yes, clearly you have conducted a study on incels' views on phones and not just making shit up.
Have sex, you bugman faggot soyboy.

This is what iToddlers actually believe.

Bull's eye

Motorola Z2
It's a good phone, but I regret getting it in white.

Attached: moto_z2_force_product_white.jpg (642x873, 256K)

Seething incel, try to make it less obvious next time.

> he uses outdated iphone

He's not wrong. Incels will go out of their way to tell you that apple products are inferior in any way imaginable, when anyone who owns an apple product clearly doesnt give a fuck. Its gotten to a point where its cringy to see.

LG X Max

Attached: serveimage-28.jpg (284x213, 11K)

honestly I see apple fanboys go on about how great apple is more than androids go on about how great they are. android niggas don't go around forcing twitter shit like "smells like broke"

They’ve barely changed anything on the newest ones. The meta is to wait at least 3 phone generations before getting a new one. Otherwise you’re just wasting your money for some shitty new backgrounds

Cope, loser

Galaxy A8

got a z3 compact with carbonrom and a hand-me-down iphone 6s
both has pros and cons
i like ios better despite how limiting it is

There's a difference between someone who buys an Apple product for the device, and someone who buys one to signal.
"I bought product X so I would/wouldn't be associated with Y" is an asinine move for people with more money than brains.

>anyone who owns an apple product clearly doesnt give a fuck
>appledrones actually believe this

Attached: Motorola G6 Plus.jpg (970x647, 209K)

Imagine buying an outdated phone for the same price od a new one.

Rooted Galaxy A20

One of these since my wife broke my Note 9.

Pixel 3A XL.
Fucking cheap but very good and a decent camera

Fugg forgot pic

Attached: Nokia 9 Pureview.jpg (3543x4177, 689K)

I didn’t buy it when it was outdated, genius. I bought it when it came out, and I’m saying to wait at least 3 generations before getting the newest one they come out with, dig?

itoddler
i dont use it much.

Nah, making fun of people with androids is a byproduct of all the incels inserting themselves into conversations people dont care to have. This thread is literally proof of it.

It's Xiaomi for me

Attached: 1559043000_635_redmi_k20_pro.jpg (635x476, 20K)

>fucking cheap
>almost 500 dollars
?????????????????????

Traded in my old Iphone 7 Plus for a Google Nexus 3 XL.
I'm very happy with my choice

Attached: gsmarena_001.jpg (727x484, 48K)

The thing that really keeps me away from the Pixels is the lack of expandable storage.

A new flagship phone is 1000+, so half that for similar performance? Yeh that's cheap.

lmao nigga what. apple fanboys are infamous for being diehard. android retards can sperg out too when they see you with an iphone but it's nothing like the other way around, especially in 2010 or so when androids were rare. I remember one kid back in the day had a samsung and was made fun of for being poor

iphone 8

Attached: 0A96FF7E-B21F-4A65-9E93-716C3BBD5589.jpg (634x731, 162K)

hell I didn't even have a phone back then and even I called him poor lmao

That is just moving the goalposts. $500 is not cheap for a phone. Cheaper than $1000? Sure but just because the norm nowadays for a flagship phone is $1000 doesn't mean $500 is automatically cheap at any standard. $500 is still way too much for a phone. Cheap would be like under $300 if it was flagship.

Are you joking? Do you not see the amount of replies the posts about iPhones have gotten? Its like they have an inferiority complex over a fucking phone. I guarantee that if I went to any fucking video comparing an iphone to a phone running android, itd having nothing but comments talking about how shitty iphone is lmao

>$500 is not cheap for a phone
It is today. A phone is no longer a phone. It's a multimedia pc in your pocket.
And new phones have always been expensive.
I paid $799 for my Sony Ericsson T68i back in 2002. It was the flagship of its day.

It's 500$?

I got it for 350$ when it was on sale on amazon, I even got a 100$ giftcard with it.

I have a sony XA1, but im planning to buy a sony XZ this year. They're really cheap now.

pretty good for $200 unlocked

Attached: file.png (1400x791, 864K)

moto g7
its alright i guess

Same. Got it for 190 Euro (1899 SEK) on sale last month. Really nice phone.

It looks decent enouugh for 200$
>AI! AI! AI! AI!
the only cringy thing about it.

this. Samsung just started releasing some mid-tier phones though that have expandable storage which are something to keep in mind if you want flagship. A50 and A20 are the phones I think, dunno if there are any more

Note 7 pro

Attached: 12114740296.png (800x800, 456K)

Yeah its stupid and backwards how it's like that. I have to constantly make sure it has enough room for stuff.

Hate for apple is completely warranted and a byproduct of fanboys devotion to a product that's identical to androids but costs a lot more because a picture of a fruit is on it. usually I think debating which corporation's version of electronic box is better is retarded but when it comes to this I see where it's coming from. Going "hahah I don't care what you think about my phone that's why I've made half a dozen posts defending it because I don't care THAT much" is retarded.
I wouldn't say $500 is cheap but standard. If you want a cheap phone you buy one that's a few years old, $500 for a brand new one is cheap but you can definitely get something for much less if you wanted.

moto g play after I dropped my S7 in water

S8. The Samsung Galaxy S-series are the only non-incel androids.

Attached: s8.jpg (970x647, 156K)

The Galaxy S series is the ultimate incel androids...

Wrong, it's probably the most popular ones

You're literally proving my point. Im not defending iPhones, Im calling you an incel for caring about what I spend my money on, and whether its justified or not. No one fucking cares lad, but here you are, with literally 3 other people, trying to tell me that Android does more for less lmao

Exactly.

Popular because they're semi-normie

Literally every single neckbeard incel uses the Galaxy phones. That's what the semi-normie status gets you.

Source?

Genuine incels use shit like the Pocophone F1. Samsung Galaxy is normie territory, not iPhone tier but still very normie

huawei p20

I dont get people who discard useful phones so fast because a new model came out

ima get the 11 pro

come on dude, your posts are all thinly-veiled butthurt, you reply to every post you get about how much you don't care what people think of you and to spurt the same tired buzzword. if you truly didn't care you'd say it once and leave it. btw there's nothing "incel" about telling you you're wasting your money.

Xiaomi Redmi S2

also does in English

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Pixel 2

i'll probably upgrade early next year.

Sony experia xz

Attached: hero-ph_docomo.jpg (835x780, 76K)

Nigga, I said no one cares if android phones are better than iphones. I have no fucking issue calling you an incel when you clearly are one. The guy who originally said it was not wrong. You cucks cant help but insert yourself into a conversation literally no one, but other incels, care to have. You arent special for having an android. People dont care that theyre spending more for less lmao being indifferent about costs is not the same as not caring what people think about yourself, but thats you projecting your incel mentality into your argument

Based.
Based.
Based btfoing
iToddler BTFOD

Attached: classic.gif (540x540, 279K)

My nigger.