The perfect country doesnt ex

Attached: 1568315653156.png (340x573, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/コリア・タウン
sankei.com/west/news/150105/wst1501050039-n1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who the fuck are you(i mean flag)

Cringe, yikes and oof

A Frenchy's worst knightmare.

thats algeria

no
this is the perfect world

Attached: perfect world.png (500x852, 178K)

your greatest ally

I know there is no word to discribe this

why don't you like korea?

There are many reasons
Do you want to know?
If you do, I'll post part of the reasons here

Sea of Japan must be bigger

no one fucking wants to know

Inferiority complex

Don't tell a lie
Read the OP on this thread

Of course i want to know.

Why yes I agree Russia shouldn't own just the Kurils and Sakhalin but the Japanese home islands, Taiwan and Korea as well.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

And Inner Manchouria, both Mongolias, east Turkistan, Alaska ... and basically everything else

a BERBER BVLL

Attached: amazigh.png (1920x1280, 53K)

yes it is the perfect country that is governed by the glorious Korean race

For example, Koreans occupy the Japanese territory
(Other than Takeshima)
In Japan, there are several Korean towns where are occupied by Koreans illegally long ago, and Koreans settle there even now

When they are criticized about those occupation, they always shout "Don't discriminate, you racist Japs"
And they demand absurd compensation for their forced removal or """NEW""" public housings where they live.

Most Korean towns are shit like Korea or slam towns
Those places became disgusting places, and those price of land fell down.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/コリア・タウン

sankei.com/west/news/150105/wst1501050039-n1.html
京都市の砂防ダム内に集落 60年にわたり“不法占拠” 京都府、退去求めて本格対策へ
Koreans who have settled in the 砂防ダム(Sabo dam) in Kyoto City and they have been occupying there for 60 years illegally
Kyoto Prefecture seeks to retreat seriously

Attached: Sabou dam.png (392x282, 248K)

*ahem*

Attached: 1568619526906.png (1095x610, 516K)

The second reason

Zainichi Koreans have raped a lot of Japanese girls in Japan since a long ago.
Lives of many Japanese girls were ruined by ugly Korean rapers.
We Japanese wish that the Japanese government makes criminal Zainichi Koreans go back to their country, but the Korean government denies to accept criminal Koreans from Japan.
We really hate not only Koreans but also the Korean government.

[ Some examples Zainichi Koreans who raped Japanese girls ]
金平和 Kim Byung Hwa
19 girls (only recognized in the court)
金寿明
18 girls (12 - 24 years old girls)
李桐昊(Lee Dong Ho)
3 girls

The Korean pastor Kim (real name : 金保) raped 7 Japanese girls who were under ages
(聖神中央教会事件 / The incident of Seishin-chuou church)

Many Japanese victims were under age
We think we should banish these criminal Zainichi Koreans from Japan

Their crimes are not rape.
They committed other crimes in Japan.
(Other than these, many members of mafia in Japan were Koreans. And they commit many crimes in Japan)

those are the examples of crimes by Koreans committed in Japan in recent years
(The victims of those crime are Japanese)

A series of hit run case in Ibaragi
This criminal is 23 years old Korean man
The casualties is 5

Seishin-tyuuou-church incident in Kyoto
A zainichi Korean (Koreans who live in Japan) pastor raped 7 Japanese girls

The rifle‐shooting battle in Hakodate
While Korean man was driving on a stolen car, rifle‐shooting battle incident was happen
A Japanese policeman was injured.

Korean man stabbed a Japanese professor of Ritumeikan universitiy in Kyoto

1. A Korean killed his wife
2. Thrusting down incident in Shinimamiya station
A Korean who was 28 years old thrusted down 2 Japanese women in a platform, and one of them fell down the roadway.

Attached: The raper pastor Kim.png (611x477, 687K)

>and basically everything else

Attached: c57df129cfe918097ac08150b49524f1.png (1536x864, 387K)

The third reason

Many people in the world were fooled (are fooled) by Koreans who tell many lies as if to breath.
For example, Korean comfort women during WW2.
Koreans often say : those 200,000 Korean girls were deal with like sex slaves, raped and tortured and killed by burning to death in the fire by evil Japanese.
But actually this was the reality.
And they continue to spread those lies and blame Japanese.

According to
>OFFICE OF WAR INFORMATION
>Psychological Warfare Team
>Attached to
>U.S. Army Forces
>India-Burma Theater
>APO 689

This document (this pic related) written by the US Army during WW2.

>A "comfort girl" is nothing more than a prostitute or "professional camp follower" attached to the Japanese Army for the benefit of the soldiers.

Please image that Koreans spread those lies about your country, even though actually that wasn't never happened.
Moreover not once or twice, they continue to spread fake propaganda which was made by Koreans.
If there were persons who don't hate them at all, those persons should be mentally ill.

Attached: korean comfort women .jpg (854x1150, 112K)

Long live to greated Korea

you posted CRINGE bro

Would live in/10

Attached: 1494849582210.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Cringe puto

The fourth reason

We are tired of their lies (ignorant).
They don't know the truth though, there were many Korean soldiers (at that time, they were Japanese though) in the Imperial Japanese Army.

For example This man is 朴正煕(Park Chung-hee) who was a president of south Korea
And they worked hard for Japan which annexed Korea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee

And Koreans who don't know the truth often scream, "Jap soldiers raped Korean girls and tortured Koreans and kill Koreans in burn fire!"
But actually this is the truth.
Even an outsiders, Former US President Herbert Hoover wrote in his book “Freedom Betrayed”

>"I first visited Korea in 1909, to advise some Japanese industrialists on engineering matters. The Korean people at that time were in the most disheartening condition that I had witnessed in any part of Asia. There was little law and order. The masses were underfed, under-clothed, under-housed and under-equipped. There was no sanitation, and filth and squalor enveloped the whole countryside. The roads were hardly passable, and there were scant communication or educational facilities. Scarcely a tree broke the dismal landscape. Thieves and bandits seemed to be unrestrained.
>
>During the thirty-five years of Japanese control, the life of the Korean people was revolutionized. Beginning with this most unpromising human material, the Japanese established order, built harbors, railways, roads and communications, good public buildings, and greatly improved housing.

Attached: フーバー大統領.png (737x402, 258K)

Please read these posts about the many lies about Korean comfort women
The more they abuse us because of their delusions, we'll more hate them.

Okay so it seems the main issues are
1. Koreans living in ghettos, isolating themselves from the rest of japanese society
2. Koreans committing crime, some very high profile officials
3. Koreans accusing japan of war crimes, specifically having sex slaves in ww2

1. Wouldn't you agree that any minority group tend to live in close knit groups in cities? Like a China Town or Little Italy.
2. All large groups of people have criminal elements, and the crimes of the individuals should be punished, but the whole group shouldn't be condemned for the actions of the few.
3. Japan does have a dark history during ww2, and had committed many shameful acts in the name of imperialism. The nation has shown it can change and become the modern state that it is today, but i cannot forget those atrocities or it may be doomed to repeat them in an unspeakable future.

The fifth reason

You might know, we have trouble about the rising sun flag
And the their behaves make us disgusting very much.

In 2011, Korean soccer player 奇 誠庸(Ki Sung-yueng) mimiced "a monkey" to insult Japanese.
His evil act was criticized very much around the world.
So he made an excuse about his discrimination performance.
"Japanese side used the rising sun flag to cheering"
(No matter how much they looked for the rising sun flags as hard as possible, they couldn't find it in that stadium)

This is the first time the rising sun flag became a problem.

BTW what they say is constantly changing, for example this pic 1.
This is the medal which was used during the Seoul Olympic.
At least until 30 years ago, they didn't care the rising sun flag at all, on the contrary they liked rising sun (radial) designs very much.

Pic 2 is a poster which was used during Seoul Olympic.
They who criticize all of radial designs used this rising sun design.

And pic 3 is a poster which was used during G20 in Seoul.
They didn't criticize this at all at that time.

Attached: rising-sun-(radial)-designs.jpg (557x2208, 398K)

>3. Japan does have a dark history during ww2
>but i cannot forget those atrocities or it may be doomed to repeat them in an unspeakable future.

American war crimes in Asia
1. Philippine American War
2. MV Awa Maru (1942)
3. Sink Buenos Aires Maru (not battleship)
4. Civilian slaughter in Battle of Saipan (8,000 - 10,000)
5. Bombing of Tokyo
6. Battle of the Bismarck Sea
.. (Gun sweeping against drifting Japanese soldiers)
7. Manila massacre
8. Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
9. Hankou major air raid

American war crimes in America
1. Wounded Knee Massacre
2. Indian Wars
3. Internment of Japanese Americans

American war crimes in Europe
1. Dachau liberation reprisals

Did you read my post?
You read only expedient points for you

>1. Koreans living in ghettos, isolating themselves from the rest of japanese society
I said part of Koreans occupy Japanese territory illegally.
Read this again
>In Japan, there are several Korean towns where are occupied by Koreans illegally long ago, and Koreans settle there even now
>When they are criticized about those occupation, they always shout "Don't discriminate, you racist Japs"
>And they demand absurd compensation for their forced removal or """NEW""" public housings where they live.

>3. Koreans accusing japan of war crimes, specifically having sex slaves in ww2
Read this again

>This document (this pic related) written by the US Army during WW2.
>A "comfort girl" is nothing more than a prostitute or "professional camp follower" attached to the Japanese Army for the benefit of the soldiers.

>1. Wouldn't you agree that any minority group tend to live in close knit groups in cities? Like a China Town or Little Italy.
Read this again
>Koreans who have settled in the 砂防ダム(Sabo dam) in Kyoto City and they have been occupying there for 60 years illegally
>Kyoto Prefecture seeks to retreat seriously

>2. All large groups of people have criminal elements, and the crimes of the individuals should be punished, but the whole group shouldn't be condemned for the actions of the few.
Say it Japanese girls and their family who were raped by Korean rapers

Autism

Attached: C0645D4D-B4EC-4FE4-B45B-F28257A2E16F.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Japan is the most butthurt country on Jow Forums prove me wrong.

>The sixth reason

Many demonstrations in Korea are so cruel and aggressive.
One of the example of their cruelty and aggression is this.
Koreans teared off and killed innocent alive pig instead of Japanese in anti-Japan demonstration in Korea.
We felt fear Koreans who did that are really terrible.

People who don't know reality like this which are often done in Korea say.
"Why do Japanese hate them and say such evil things?"
Therefor we have to make an effort to know why we hate them very much.

Attached: 1568303844040.png (1687x1158, 2.32M)

this one is so much better

American shouldn't forget their past crimes either. The shame of horrible treatment to native americans is a constant sense of shame for many americans and has lead to the better treatment of natives in the last 50 years or so.

And the devastation of nuclear weapons on cities like nagasaki and hiroshima has left an impact on the whole world, insuring that nuclear weapons have not been used in an act of war ever since, to deny what happened to those cities would be to allow it to happen to others in the future.

We can only learn from mistakes if we accept that they were mistakes.

>but i cannot forget those atrocities or it may be doomed to repeat them in an unspeakable future.

About unit 731, read this

The UNIT 731 was a unit of Kwantung Army (Japanese armed forces in Manchukuo) which research control of epidemic and bacterial infection.
There were many testimonies about UNIT 731, but """""REASONABLE EVIDENCES"""" of cruelty acts which were done by UNIT 731 about are very few.
Therefor many fantasies and demagogies have been spreaded about UNIT 731 by Chinese and Koreans around the world, and those situations are same as Nanking Massacre and Korean comfort women during WW2.

And books which was published by stupid leftists or Chinese and Koreans like this is full of fake information.

[[ the example of lies of UNIT 731 ]]
Most of persons concerned were anonymous or fictitious names, or the persons who gave evidences in those books were not there.
And most of those testimonies are not based on fact.
And even the credibility of those testimonies in Khabarovsk War Crimes Trials after WW2 are criticized by researchers nowadays.

>There was a testimony Japanese researchers of UNIT 731 put in a vacuum vessel and made a film of conditions of test subjects' visceral organ are pushed out from a mouth and ears and eyes.
But according to the experiments, it has already become clear it was impossible that a vacuum vessel causes phenomenon.
(For example the accident of Soyuz in Soviet)

Attached: UNIT731.png (721x542, 417K)

why are jap pigs so delusional

I don't need your apologizes and I don't blame you about WW2.
We know those are really unproductive thing.
Because even though all posters who stay here didn't live at that time, you blame us about WW2
So I really hate persons like you.
You're too disgusting and cringe.
If you stay here only to blame and insult Japanese, talking with you is a waste of time """FOR ME"""

Attached: search result rising sun flag.png (701x387, 347K)

I feel so good being half Korean(however I wish to be full Korean).
This all Jap butthurt is just beautiful. I masturbate sometimes to netouyos posts. You can just feel insecurity and gayness through their posts

I feel so good being half Korean(however I wish to be full Korean).

Attached: kimchi_man_detected.png (175x247, 26K)

D-do you look like a beautiful cute hapa

kek hapacel

Twitterでひろゆきにお願いして韓国からのアクセスを遮断してもらったほうが手っ取り早い。君のコピペ作業は完全に無駄。

Gib me more Takeshi. If you want you can feel me inside your weak flattering body
Not so much unfortunately. I'm too Slavic

Micropenis territory

Oh shit, now we know who the retarded pole is!

You mad gookcel? We hope you get some kind of treatment before you snap and become the 1st mass shooter in Poland. kek

Attached: 18cho-2-600.jpg (600x300, 38K)

fuck off

Stop projecting Takeshi. Wait a minute you don't go from your room since 10 years and are ashamed of talking with anybody so you can't even became a school shooter. What a pathetic

Hey kimchi man kek

Attached: Korean Students Speak (1).jpg (448x299, 31K)

You gook seething? from eating dogs and kimchi? kek

Attached: Korean Students Speak (2).jpg (448x299, 34K)

That's why you wanted to learn yayoi, pola-chan?

Is this you, gook man?

Attached: Korean Students Speak (10).jpg (1280x853, 164K)

its knight's mare