Hey user u rikeu our costumes?

>hey user u rikeu our costumes?

Attached: 1568986019364.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

>no

Attached: gig.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

"no"

Attached: Douglas-MacArthur-in-1945.jpg (485x340, 67K)

>you don't bereive rat haurocaust stuff do you user?

Attached: 1568988046192.jpg (2000x1125, 351K)

they should be raped

based ally

Do you have a nazi uniform fetish?

Attached: 1493405657840.png (960x540, 401K)

BASED

Yes.

Attached: cutestapo.jpg (3000x1769, 1M)

No, your disgusting LARPing constitutes a trivialization of some of the most tragic human rights violations by an immoral regime in, history. This is quite frankly sickeningand I hope you reflect on it very seriously.

Why is Jow Forums contaminated with yellow fever?

It isn't

It's like three autists with multiple proxies making the same threads and posts because they want to normalize their yellow fever

Personally, I go to a good university and for every pretty white girl I see 10 delightful Asian girls.

I think there are more than 3 people.

YES
now marry me, please

Based wignatincel

nah its like maybe the same 8 people and some come and go

Attached: gigachad says....png (1068x601, 306K)

Definitely not.
Kys japgoblos
Kill all japgoblos
And so on

>fuck off, midgets.

Attached: 1567874319086.jpg (828x990, 92K)

yikes

>No, your disgusting LARPing constitutes a trivialization of some of the most tragic human rights violations by an immoral regime in, history. This is quite frankly sickening and I hope you reflect on it very seriously.

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Only weebs will approve of this

Ironically, they were beaten out of universities in Europe when nazism rose.

And, no, you don't look "edgy" or "controversial", just ignorant and clueless.

>No, your disgusting LARPing constitutes a trivialization of some of the most tragic human rights violations by an immoral regime in, history. This is quite frankly sickeningand I hope you reflect on it very seriously.

Attached: big.jpg (708x800, 95K)

you are not japanese

kek exactly

sounds like projection desu

Why are incels so obsessed with believing in the holocaust? Is it something about not having sex that makes them more emotional and susceptible to delusional beliefs?

Attached: 13QK1Bk.jpg (589x589, 38K)

No idea what you're implying here. Incels and far-right beliefs go together like bread and butter. Blaming jews for women not talking to you, wanting women subjugated, complaining about "degeneracy" (read: you not getting invited to parties) and so on are classic incel copes that fit in with a far right mindset.

>Why are incels so obsessed with believing in the holocaust? Is it something about not having sex that makes them more emotional and susceptible to delusional beliefs?

Attached: 1565846576068.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

Lmao cope. Incels are fueled by the belief that they "deserve" women, and that they should be "redistributed" in the "beta revolution". If that's not left-wing, I don't know what is. They envy Chad and his superiority, blaming his success in life on capitalism. They hate Chad's beliefs because the incels are sensitive and try to act like "nice guys", often falling for the most soft and PC interpretation of events.

Attached: 9344868.png (475x637, 584K)

Nice try, but I'm not white, I've fucked several Iraeli women with my Lebanese BVLL cock, they've never went back to jewcels since.

Attached: fb5.jpg (2048x1105, 231K)

Leftists believe in the redistribution of wealth or of the means of production. I haven't heard a single leftist politician talk about distributing women, you are out of your mind. Leftists usually push for le women liberation, free love, sexual liberation and all that stuff.
Subjugating women into specific roles is the epitome of far right beliefs. They see women as baby-popping housewifes.
I seriously hope you're just baiting.

You're implying that there can be no nuance in wide ideological structures, that all leftists believe in the same shit or that leftist men follow their professors exactly. They're all borderline predator sexually frustrated virgins who want to earn pity pussy from their women peers. You'd also have to be blind or dumb to ignore all the sexual misconduct that happens in left-wing spaces.

The attitude of "deserving" something is what most incels use, and that's why they align with leftists most of the time.

Right wingers more often than not believe that they need to work towards something and therefore end up to be the ones that incels envy.

Attached: broadly-exercise-gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-21762235.png (500x1058, 135K)

Yet you can't reference a single leftist politician advocating treating women as property or saying that men deserve women. Just vague pop-psych drivel. Plus the whole point of leftism is tending to equality. At best you might have a point if you claimed the people you talk about are pretending to be leftists since female liberation is one of the tenets of most leftists/sjws.
Btw, that study referenced in the picture which Jow Forumstards are so prompt to bring up associates body strength with conservative beliefs IN HIGHER CLASSES with an opposite correlation among lower classes. Funny how this bit is left out. Nice try though.

I clearly said that it has little to do with professors or teachings. That's what fringe communities such as incels are about. They don't care much for books or doctrine. It is also clear that for many of them it's not about treating people equally - many leftist idea groups focus on benefiting the "oppressed" class while taking away from the "oppressor" class, without the intent for them to be equal. This can be seen in incels as they see women as their oppressors and they believe that it is "their time" to rule.

As for that article - if it's a higher class thing, it affirms my statement even more - most of these incels (and leftists overall, in fact) are middle-class and upper-middle-class, as they are able to afford guns, and their family homes on the news are always very neat.

Nice try at coping again, though. You clearly don't have sex.

Attached: vbyLD7e.jpg (702x691, 102K)

>more vague psycho-babble
Just don't shoot up some place, incel.

>can't refute, resorts to ad-hominem

I had sex since last posting on this thread, why don't you try to?

There is nothing to refute. Some unbacked claims about leftists wanting female redistribution (lmao, this part makes me question whether I'm falling for bait) and being potential sexual predators you pull out of your ass warrant no refutal as they are assertions without evidence, specially so if they are based on a complete ignorance of what leftism is.

Attached: b8o01ovz2ddy.jpg (684x703, 96K)

Your entire post history is ad-hominem and strawmanning you limp-wristed limey faggot

makes me think back to dressing as a fallschirmjäger for Halloween as a boy