The solution to the "White question" isn't is to bring more immigrants

The solution to the "White question" isn't is to bring more immigrants.

We have to bring aricultural immigrants who can farm in the hinterlands of the Midwest.

A demographic change in the flyover states is essential for a more multicultural future.

Attached: 1568978125679.png (608x565, 362K)

>Full simply means physically occupied and has nothing to do with the capabilities of social services and the economy to withstand the effects of the populace

No one cares about demographic change except you white nationalist shitlords.

Bro, he has a Blue Checkmark, that means his opinion is more important than yours.

The solution for the pigskins question is kill all of them

I am a multiracial nationalist
Σ

bro pigskin is offensive to pigs
call em' cumskins or snowskins

>Sq. mile
found your problem

Both grow scalarly with the population

Please send Mexicans who will live and farm in the great plains

my state doesnt have income or sales tax, how are social services going to scale with higher population?

what do you think funds social services? the issue is that the US is retarded in spending as much as they do on defense when education is lacking

pic related is a retard who thinks a country's capacity should be based on physical area rather than resources
>durrr let's just raze the amazon and house refugees there, think of all the space
fucking brainlet

>what do you think funds social services?
Do you expect the third worlders who are illegally immigrating here to be doctors or even educated at all in general? Or do you just expect the current system to be able to support an increased load without extra support just because you hypothetically have more (LOW INCOME) tax dollars?

>dude just turn the entirety of America into human living space
>who cares about nature lmao just fill it all with commie and glass blocks

Fuck off we are literally full here in Nebraska.

Attached: 1904-Map-of-Nebraska-1920x1375.jpg (1920x1375, 328K)

Go home Hans Twinkelwaltz

> white nationalist
Retard spotted

Tax doesnt give a fuck about income, retard. The more people you having buying products, in any given state, the more money you have for social services.

Doctors do very little to boost the economy. The demand for doctors is not high enough to justify the amount of people looking to get into that profession. There is a lack of people looking to start businesses, a career that DOES boost the economy. Immigrants start businesses at higher rates than US-born citizens, regardless of legal status.

>The more people you having buying products, in any given state, the more money you have for social services.
My state doesnt even have a sales tax retard

>The demand for doctors is not high enough to justify the amount of people looking to get into that profession
bullshit, my states medical social services are already overloaded you dumb fuck

if the
more people = better social services
theory were true then Indians wouldn't be shitting in the streets

>America
>white question
Do these 3 people really matter THAT much?

Looks full to me

>Nebraska
>full

I'm from California and after I graduated from college, schools in Nebraska harassed me, a C student, for months begging me to go work for them because no one is willing to move out to Nebraska to work and people doing jobs such as nursing and teaching are literally dying off while most young Nebraskans want to move away.

>what do you think funds social services?

Not immigrants who receive welfare, and dump sudden life long illnesses directly onto the medical system day 1.

Also in this fucking country new immigrants get free dental care, which no one else does.

By having a less retarded state government

Where is your degree from and what was your major? I get shit like that all over the country even for jobs not even related to my degree kek

La solución final

Attached: Adolfo.jpg (554x554, 35K)

>change america for non americans!!!
Guaranteed my state runs better than yours faggot

Attached: livefreeordiegranite.jpg (479x640, 180K)

I have a Physics degree from CSU Long Beach and a single-subject credential in math.

>not having sales tax means state income does not scale with population

He forgot the part where chunks of that land are reserved for the federal government.

Attached: Map_of_all_U.S._Federal_Land.jpg (450x346, 69K)

nah fuck off chaim rodriguez

Attached: infographic_nursing-supply-and-demand.jpg (768x2150, 537K)

It's because the scale is shit. Anything above 50 people per square mile should be colored in red.

There are too many people on Earth, we shouldn't be more than 1 or 2 billions to let the nature and biosphere alive.

>you need millions of more people in your country
>no they can't be white, you racist
why are firsties like this?

illegals are low income (pay less income taxes) and my state doesnt have an income tax(learn to read the post you reply to)

China has plenty of room too!

Attached: D3s5PLmWwAA3F_m.jpg (1080x890, 141K)

Oh sorry, I noticed only the sales tax part for some reason
Then how the hell does your state make money?

Fuck off Appalachia is full.

property tax

we can't stop until this country is one never-ending strip mall

new hampshire? sounds based and I WILL be moving there. im not low income though so i will make new hamsphire great again