When I show this to arachnophobes, they don’t seem fazed by it compared to the image of a spider. Why?

When I show this to arachnophobes, they don’t seem fazed by it compared to the image of a spider. Why?

Also, do you have these in your country? If so, have you encountered them?

Attached: 7D069B70-0AEF-45FC-8CA5-D354595A6B13.jpg (1083x1866, 554K)

i hate these worse than spiders

always in my living room at night, watching me

How do you handle them? I can’t imagine having to put up with these aliens.

Holy shit man,i encounter those fuckers often.This mornin when i was up to work i was in bathrom pissing and spotted one on the wall behind me,and when i grabbed one of my slippers to kill him he ran in the small holes on the wooden ceiling like he was watching me and knew what im up to.

This guy is harmless
But I hate centipedes. He bit my ass

I think they are very rare here, I encountered a shitload of them in Italy though. Fucking disgusting.

>This guy is harmless
They hunt other insects mostly, but they do have venom and can bite, so on top of being a fucking fast creepy little shit.

I have been to Rome twice and have never encountered them. They are native to the Mediterranean.

i've literally never seen one outside of the internet

>wake up for a night piss
>see a centipede crawling on the ceiling
>suddenly it loses its grip and falls
>misses the bed by a few centimetres
well shit

Attached: nbv.jpg (460x460, 87K)

Fairly common here, I stepped on it before and it felt like a bee stung me but weaker.

their movement is the scariest part of them. also some of them are venomous

The outdoor centipede is way more vicious and scary/evil looking

These things kill roaches and other nuisibles, they're quite useful and generally hide from humans.

Several times they were literally watching me from the wall near my desk.
Recently was chasing one all over my room, happened to catch him and threw him away near the basement, they might be helpful and all but I find them pretty scary and unpleasant.

One time I was vacuum cleaning in a hotel near Tokyo and I saw a huge one. Japan is full of those disgusting fucks. They even have centipedes that walk sideways like crabs

Is there any part of the world that doesn't have any centipede or millipede?

Milipedes are pretty common here, but i never saw a centipede

A house centipede can't bite you

spiders move really weird

The most usefull bug, doesnt eat your grain and edibles, night crawler

I've never seen one of these.

These are my bug watchdogs. They settle around my basement and eat the fucking clothing moths.

Attached: IMG_20180615_224151.jpg (1080x1920, 681K)

Based spiderbro

Thank god no.

>Also, do you have these in your country?
yes
>If so, have you encountered them?
yes, i try to put them outside but when it's not possible to catch them i don't care, they hunt worse insects

The unconscious mind of the the arachnophobe instantly recognizes the spider eater as an ally

Not afraid of them, but they're disgusting. Spiders are all right, but these fuckers should stay out of my house.
I occasionally see one, usually in the kitchen, but I take some toilet paper and smash it.