He calls people nigger on anonymous image boards even though in real life he would never call a black man that

>he calls people nigger on anonymous image boards even though in real life he would never call a black man that

Attached: 1558307420712.jpg (604x630, 183K)

I think

Attached: die.jpg (550x450, 41K)

i called these sales ladies nigger once
they were walking through my parents lawn and i told them not to do that, she gave me a cheeky response back
then i yelled openly nigger

>666
I believe you

But you can’t do it to a man knowing he will physically hurt you

I tell nigger IRL and no one care

I do that for fun so its ok

extremely based

>even though in real life he would never call a black man that
how else do you talk to them? and what the fuck are they doing here in the first place

i used to call all my friends nigger, looking back it was a very disgraceful and bad habit i picked up.
i had to cut saying such a bad word even since last year because i would say it in public.
it is not a good word at all

I call them niggers every day and they run away crying. They're meek faggots when they're not in a gang.

>ladies

Attached: 0C28D6DF-4DBE-40D0-A6E4-433ADD92B20B.jpg (1024x862, 92K)

I don't need to; i know how they act I just never relax around them.

Racist people , you should be ashamed

>Racist people , you should be ashamed

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-011108.png (639x639, 315K)

Idk why people fear black men so much, here in latinamerica everyone insult blacks and that honestly has tamed them, blacks here are very chill because they know what would happen to them if they chimp out

stop larping, you short fuck

of what?

>he would never
Wrong

Attached: 1568226897590.png (604x630, 334K)

It is the truth, and it is not that we only insult black people, we insult everyone, our culture creates men with strong mind against insults, blacks have to learn to be like us and not some fragile faggot that lives all his life seething.

Attached: 1563822781872.png (1105x987, 354K)

>ladies
>not men
Weak

Lots of white only see black through sports and hip hop culture, i'd say.
There was a black guy who was among the biggest of our school when i was a kid, people were scared of him more than they were of me even tough i was bigger and beat him up.

Yeah, here too. A bunch of Kenyans and tanzanians live in my part of the city, they come here for "University" but mostly do small time drug dealing and trafficking. One old guy confronted one of them about it in a neighborhood near mine and the guy but him, so the whole neighborhood went to his home, beat him and his five roommates up, burnt down their house and lynched four of them. Then the cops showed up, took the remaining two to the station and beat them to death there.

QVEEN

>the guy but him,
hit him you mean?
that is a crazy story

what happened did you get arrested? you would have been if it was usa easily

t. Noureddine

Yeah, I meant hit, I was drinking coffee with one hand and using the Google keyboard swipe thing with the other, and it always fucks my words up

Why do you lie on the internet?

I seriously wonder if there is a single white person in the US who has not called a black person a nigger to their face before

It's likely anyone on Jow Forums I call a nigger is as white as I am tbqh

Not me, go ahead

You think racist shit is funny? You fucking piece of shit

>he doesn't call blacks "negros"
when will Jow Forums understand the basedness of the spanish language?

thats actually sad.
we had a black guy in school who was real nice and funny,nowdays he works full time as a fireman.
also funny that the other black guy who was a manlet and in my class now sells weed.

nope.

Attached: 1556749008888.jpg (900x600, 72K)

You "say" nigger
The verb "tell" needs a direct object.

Example:
I tell John his wife's a slut every day.
I say nothing about me being the one cumming in her.

Back in high school me and my arab friend said nigger all the time (i'm white)

Nigger

based helpfulanon.

Attached: 1556440077144.jpg (1000x800, 77K)

Holy based.

Really based

N'wah

When we were teenagers two black lads started a fight on me and four of my friends so we beat the fuck out of them and called them niggers

I saw a nigger on a festival and yelled "Hei nigger!"
He looked at me and I went to buy a beer. Apparently he tried to follow me up, but I was lost among others.

See a nigger, call him a negro
Most dark people will even be nicknamed negrito or negra
Why is the US such a cuck country?

I would,its ok here

I'm not a nigger, tyrone

Negro isn’t a slur retard

Lmao

Attached: no vietnamese.jpg (664x561, 67K)

>flag
I believe you

Nigger literally comes from negro
The absolute state of American retardness

We do

Attached: negr.png (606x266, 24K)

everybody in this country is conditioned to think that saying the word "nigger" is worse than genocide or child rape

Yet they’re not the same thing you absolute imbecile. You’re seriously trying to tell an American that there’s no difference between negro and nigger?

Yes it's a slur, it started as a qualificative but became a slur along with all words in the nigger lexical field.

No it isn’t retard. You can say negro and it’s not the same thing as saying nigger.

Yes, you fucking n'wah.