This whole Islam angle is making this Left vs Right wing thing very confusing in the West

This whole Islam angle is making this Left vs Right wing thing very confusing in the West

Attached: 1568997367352.png (1080x1920, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3QML3tfBNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hot

Attached: ECYs0H4XsAAlT1O.jpg (1588x1111, 252K)

Just some "thot patrol" generation aka zoomer

White sharia now.

This would literally save the west

would probably keep the west alive

Fuck off, the west is the best and if it weren't for Jews and the shitskin invasion we'd be a paradise

why does that whore show so much skin she should only be allowed to have her eyes visible and not even an inch of skin

Islam is right about a lot of things
Oxalá Sharia law is implemented in the West

Attached: Al-Andalus.jpg (1300x997, 794K)

what the fuck are muslims doing in new england

Muslims didn't hang these up but there are a lot in Massachusetts and Connecticut

reminder

Attached: AFBE711E-AF40-426B-A971-1E0EB93FBCC1.jpg (1336x1628, 854K)

that ninja in the OP pic doesn't live in new england?

re-read what I wrote

>polyamory
>divorce
islam is a left wing religion

Just reintroduce Roman law and make Christianity the state-religion in all western countries including anti-blasphemy laws. Teach Philosophy (The Classics up to Boethius) and traditional Morals and boom you're done.
And i mean normal Christianity not meme
-Protestantism.

understand my point of perspective

isn't it worse in France?

like their country is 30-40% muslim by now isn't it?

also a leftist man might punch his wife if he thought she was a fascist. leftism is white sharia

>Catholicism
>"normal" christianity
>while at the same time calling Protestantism a meme
The irony

>Calling the church of St. Peter unnormal
cringe

to be honest, Catholicism is more ardent in its defense of the faith and Christ's teachings than Protestantism seems to be

what with the gaggle of self interested preachers using God's name to enrich themselves from the wallets of hundreds of thousands of willing evangelicals, to the baptists that have gay pride parades

demographically yes
culturally no

pretty spooky all in all

ooh yeah i'm shaking lol

New England is pretty comfy and not as degenerate as California so I don't see why they wouldn't wanna move there. I see a growing number of Bengali and Indian muslims every year in Connecticut. Muslims also prefer to live among Catholics and Orthodox Christians since evangelicals are kind of weird to them. They also would probably love mormons since they have a lot of similarities

Ojalá irmão

Attached: 1517589256591.jpg (397x402, 69K)

Why are white women such bigots?

*trucked

how many mass shootings this year so far?

they count every gangster shooting another gangster in a black neighborhood as a mass shooting so I'll answer all of them

alri, how many school shootings this year so far?

there was one incident where a couple lefty edgelords killed someone at a school campus

otherwise they count a gun going off in the vicinity of a school as a school shooting

>mass shootings don't count if it's gang activity
I'm sure that distinction is at the forefront of everyone's minds when the drive-by starts spraying bullets into the street

and yet, mass shooters are depicted as little white boys :^)

>but muh media
I don't care

>MUH LEFTISTS

Every single time. Yeah I'm sure the dude who made a twitter 2 days before the shooting and made over 100 posts was a legit lefty.

it's just what they were, no need to get bent out of shape over it

He's talking about the tranny "shooter" not the dayton guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3QML3tfBNQ
os nossos antepassados :)

Attached: Alberto Barbosa DARK brotherhood.png (600x820, 655K)

by definition such a person is counter cultural and politically extreme/ crazed by default

Ahh yes, the crypto-incel who doesn't practice religion at all in his personal life but praises them purely because they restrict female freedom

fr*Nce can fuck itself sideways with a stale baguette

Baguettes are the superior choice of bread in 99% of all contexts.