TFW no one gives a shit about you or your problems and wants you to fail

>TFW no one gives a shit about you or your problems and wants you to fail
>TFW you realize you're constantly in competition with everyone else and they don't want you to be better than them or to succeed
>TFW can't take peoples' words at face value anymore and always considering their ulterior motives
>TFW normans and ab-normans alike always just try to be nice but turn evil in a moment's notice if you ever try to even slightly usurp their success or step on their toes
>TFW can never make any friends or relate to people because I know we're in direct competition at all times

Attached: UXrhQDs.png (255x253, 91K)

haha schizoid

t. evil norman

You are normal
This is life

>TFW you realize you're constantly in competition with everyone else and they don't want you to be better than them or to succeed
Uh, maybe people sitting in the same room as you as you fill out a form for the interview.
I'm pretty sure nobody else cares enough about you to want you to fail.

these are not necessarily false but there are true friends and family out there. You ally with them for mutual gain. Good ones will make you feel great! Look for them! Appreciate them!
Also consider the possibility you are paranoid... anxiety... depression... can make the game of life feel more cruel than it is. It is a game. Losing is no big deal. Treat it like a game and it will be okay. Be the kindness you wish there was

such is life, friend. You must endure.

It's true though every norman wants you to be good but not better than them, I could come up with a million examples. They don't "care" about you enough until you actually pose a threat to them or start to challenge them in some way.

Family maybe but even then you hear of family feuds all the time

>Losing is no big deal
Literally is though, it's your one life it's not a videogame you just can respawn unless you're a devout buddhist or something.

How to cope with this knowledge though?

literally stop giving a shit about others. because everyone else is doing the same

overcome the obstacles they set

I know this feel exactly, I used to be normal though

People don't care. Succeed anyway. Mutual exploitation is normal. Make sure you have "backups".

>just stop caring about society and social interaction and natural hierarchy bro! it's easy bro just literally ignore everything we've evolved to do!
Fucking how? Might as well tell me to not be human and to just start flapping my arms and sprout feathers and become a bird.

>people don't care
they care and a lot. they want you to suffer and fail because it means their chances of "making it" are higher and also they'll feel better about themselves

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>>TFW no one gives a shit about you or your problems and wants you to fail
You're contradicting yourself from the beginning already
you're right to think that no one gives a shit about you but somehow you think they care enough to want to you to fail?
your existance is irrelevent to 99,99% of living humans and rightly so, your job is to accept that reality and move on

Well they don't care about your problems in that they want to help you with them or solve them for you. In everyone's life they're the "main character" and everyone else is just an "NPC", so their problems and maybe their immediate family and close friends' problems matter to them.

>your existance is irrelevent to 99,99% of living humans and rightly so, your job is to accept that reality and move on

Until you start working hard in some area and you pose a threat to someone's business in some way by taking away their marketshare or looking better than them and taking away their dating market share, or getting richer than them which makes them relatively poorer, etc.

Attached: 4e3.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Based fellow tuga knows the truth

>Until you start working hard in some area and you pose a threat to someone's business in some way by taking away their marketshare or looking better than them and taking away their dating market share, or getting richer than them which makes them relatively poorer, etc.
yeah and that's still way way less than 0.01% of the entire planet population, also why is that somehow a surprising revelation to you? it's literally just another level of fighting for survival

To be honest with you, having lived my whole life in a third world country, I've never felt what you described even though everyone and their mother's ultimate goal to make it out of here, especially in the recent generations

I swear to god sometimes I think some of literally never leave your house.

There are normans outside m8

How would going outside help you'll just encounter more normans.