I suffer in Eastern Poland

I suffer in Eastern Poland

Attached: eastpoland.png (1920x969, 3.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

shanghairanking.com/World-University-Rankings-2018/Poland.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Poland look much better than Lithuanian if the wealth difference per capita is not that big

Most of the polish population were at some time construction workers so they are repairing a lot of stuff themselves

Cherry picking.

Attached: universities-top-500.jpg (1800x1800, 679K)

This is wrong. At least 4 Polish universities are in top 500. University of Warsaw, Warsaw University of Technology, Jagiellonian University and Wrocław University

Looks very comfortable to live in

>greece
>1
how?

Attached: 1539977132551.jpg (615x820, 45K)

You don't have to post your picture. We all know you're ugly as fuck.

Attached: 2019-09-19 18_46_03-polish citizen - Google Search.png (858x644, 606K)

this + we generally care for public area around our homeplace.
Of course it must be an collective effort, because if no household did it, one single family would make no difference, but it's kinda in our mentality

Ok, we know it. Your family is ugly. But nobody gives a shit.

Only in certain part of Poland, unfortunately.

shanghairanking.com/World-University-Rankings-2018/Poland.htm

Two

Looks comfy

>no trees
Why Poles hate trees so much? So they want their country to become a steppe?

Really ? The only places in Poland that i've seen that were dirty are particularly bad areas in post industrial shithole cities.
And they were still somewhat clean, the only problem was the drug addicts/alcoholics and the ugly graffiti.

>we generally care for public area around our homeplace.
Probably the biggest lie posted on Jow Forums this year. Most Polish yards look like pic related. Don't believe coping shitposters, open street view and check for yourself. Pick any polish suburbs, they look like Pakistan.

Attached: IMG_7696.jpg (720x540, 168K)

>no trees
Are you blind ?

where do you live?

Ask me how I know you're the designated Podkarpackie shitposter
A few trees in the back and some scrubs don't change the fact that it's a wasteland. During Polish 38C summer this neighborhood is a scorching stove.

i'm not
where do you live?

Probably western Poland (aka Polish ex-german 3rd world)

Ancien Greeks =\= contemporary Greeks

WOW POLAN LOOK LIKE THAT?! BIG AND STRONG. RICH LIKE WEST BUT WITHOUT NIGGER. SLAWA PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

Gdańsk kurwy
Based

as expected lol
Only Polish Poland looks like this. German Poland looks like this.

Attached: wroclaw go back to ukraine where you belong.png (1920x966, 3.79M)

seriously though it does look comfy

>2018
lol

>no glorious stalinist architecture
westoids seething

Attached: gdziesnawoli.png (1680x918, 2.99M)

Those were ex-germ "homes" that were contaminated with tuberculosis bacteria. Hellhole to live in from the very beginning.

I feel bad for the Kresy expellees

I can't wait for the next partition. Gdańsk should be a free city again. Polska B can go back to Putin for all I care. You're all eastern vermin there.

Why to Putin? Poland B is actual Poland. Eastern Poland was already taken by Russia and Poland A is a failed Frankenstein-type experiment that failed.

At least some buildings were renovated, you can see it on street view. But otherwise yeah the entire neighborhood is terrifying.

Also what's with polish white trash and graffiti ? Seems like every low IQ Polish man needs to scribble some shit on the walls of his neighborhood, whether it is a simple squiggly line or an invitation to fuck every football team from outside his city.

I don't think graffiti problem is bigger than in other countries. Shit happens unfortunately

Idk, i'm France and we have some of it but it's mostly in train stations, tunnels and shitty neighborhoods.
In Poland it's everywhere, especially in poor areas where every building has "JEBAC *random football club* written on it.

Poland is otherwise very clean though, especially compared to France which is probably the dirtiest rich country in Europe.

Hey I remember you
You were that delusional schizo that made out the entirety of the UK was dirty just because some Swede made a thread about a ghetto area of London, claiming it was a solid representative of the city overall

depends on the city too
In bigger cities it's maybe "everywhere", but in my city I don't see it often. The only places where I see it here are the walls of an overpass, but they're quite nice and professionally done (and it's legal there I think)
But some neighborhoods will have lots of them, because local youth thinks it's cool or I don't fucking know what. I guess it's just a way to show which football team around the neighborhood has more fans and for them it's important part of their social lives.
I can't say exactly, because I'm quite disconnected from it, but when I was younger I lived in a flat and that's how it was, but a little milder