Has any of you guys gotten into a fight before...

Has any of you guys gotten into a fight before? And by fight I mean a serious fight where someone ended up in hospital and criminal charges like assault and battery were filed

Attached: 301E516E-0E3B-4B58-A7DE-2CF3793C01CA.jpg (778x512, 40K)

No, cus i'm not a subhuman.

Yes because someone broke into my house

It ended when my roommate rescued me with a shotgun

you sound like a fucking faggot who never had his ass beaten watch out burger boy

No, I've never been in a fight, people have hurt me before, I've been flipped onto concrete that hurt a lot and it took a while before I was physically able to stand but I've never fought against somebody before even when they hit me I guess.
They are going to try to ban guns for everybody because of the minority of psychopaths here.

I have knockout power with both hands

So what? If they ban guns it's likely that everyone just has a boating accident.

Had a few "fights" (shoving/manhandling) with my sister growing up. That's about it.

Did you fuck her right in the pussy?

I fought many wh*te "people". If you can call that fights, I just manhandled them and beat then shit out of them

nope, i'm a pussy.

i cant enter the EU because of that shit

almost everytime I get drunk someone wants to beat my ass
I usually just run away

I have been sucker punched

I am not a subhuman monkey
One time at a nightclub in Austin TX a nigger and a whitey were about to start a fight, I wanted to piss and they were in the way. I got in the middle of both and pushed them away at the same time so I could go through. They calmed the fuck down and I went take a piss, closest I’ve been to a fight.

Why do people act like fighting is a subhuman thing?

school-bullied pussyfaggots

There is no need to fight random people unless you live an extremely shitty life and/or have inferiority complexes.

no

t. Immigrant

I am greek

based

No I am pretty tall but I am absolutely incapable of defending myself I think a 5'5 manlet could kill me if he wanted to there is nothing I could do about it

I got beat up by a bunch of prison guards if that counts

My school friends bullied me, I fought with them and I beat them. My teachers punished me and my mother yelled at me, but no one messed with me again at school. :D

Attached: 1559222205942.jpg (501x700, 76K)

No. One kid punched me in the chest when we were in 8th grade but it didn't get me close to mad. I was also way bigger than him and it would have been one-sided, but I'm a pacifist anyways.

Americans be like:
>I got CHARGED with BATTERY

Attached: 1558078466837.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

A samoan threw me onto a sidewalk and now I'm retarded

my brother stomped my head into the ground when I tried picking his armpit hair while he was asleep. definitely should have gone to the hospital after, but I just ate a kraft single and laid down in bed. it was a very heavy blow and my personality changed some due to it.

I don't understand.