What do childless europeans do in their free time? in my imagination they smoke cigarettes in cafes...

what do childless europeans do in their free time? in my imagination they smoke cigarettes in cafes, go to art galleries, and have romantic affairs

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (620x462, 248K)

They raze dog and cat

The last one.

>All of them are under replacement value
Jesus

Was friends with a dutch girl, she would have sex with lots of guys, travel, party, club, go to festivals, snapchat

work, eat, sleep and repeat

post on reddit about US politics

they wageslave to pay taxes that finance the lifestyle of young afghan, arab and african men that dick around all day in squares and parks annoying the locals for fun and smoking shisha and speaking to each other loudly

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 1.16.00 PM.png (780x972, 1.08M)

I go to art galleries, hike, drink beer listen to techno and take mdma

Watch their gf/wife get cucked hard every day

After having 3 children I think you and your countrymen are making the right choice.

Masturbation and escapism

You guys ever wonder why it is only happening in white majority countries? that's kind of weird

Pay no attention goy

It's not only happening in Europe. It's even worse in East Asian countries.

I think there is a point we are reaching where people are smart enough and life is unpleasant enough that there is no personal benefit to having children. We are not nations anymore, we have no allegiance to anything. There is no reason to have children who will only struggle in increasingly unpleasant culture of constant work

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (1000x1233, 100K)

Children are annoying and time consuming. Simple as.

White countries are predominantly left wing. No one pushes for child free maid rages and hates the concept of a traditional family more than white left wingers

Between having no children and not being a good goy wageslave, I can both have active hobbies and waste time on the internet while still having time to smoke a cigarette or two in a cafe.

also travel

lifestyle
consumerism is built on making everything easy, consume marry, not reproduce, consume more
a kid shits everywhere, cant be left alone

shut the fuck up anglojew, this is your work

>what do childless europeans do in their free time?

Enjoy my life

>You guys ever wonder why it is only happening in white majority countries? that's kind of weird
It's not white countries, it's developed countries. The same thing will happen to African countries when they eventually become richer too

this is all in preparation for mass immigration from U.S. bildervergs are well aware of and indeed are pushing for ethnostates for all ethnicities. Usa will is returning to natives/spaniards. We will return to where our dna pcas tell us to return. Mostly s england/n france/belgium. For mullattos, the oceans. Italians and Jews, the skies.

>when
if*
realistically never

Attached: 1542949204618.png (623x702, 231K)

More or less. Not having children isn't a bad thing itself. We only have to get rid of the chinks, chonks, spics, plantage workers and the jews then everything is fine.

My daily life

>wife wakes me up around 08:00
>shower and get dressed
>go outside, walk down the street to my local café/diner
>order the breakfast plate, eggs, side pork and big cup of tea, kiss wife goodbye and walk towards work
>walk into work around 09:30, chat with coworkers and get working
>13:00 go for lunch, usually to the pub that's a 5 minute walk away
>order "today's special" and a beer
>eat, drink and chat with the regulars
>13:30, head back to work, do the final work for the day
>usually clock out around 16:30
>stroll down to my wife's workplace, head on inside, empty the coffee machine without shame
>wife usually ends her workday around 17:10-17:15
>we walk home
>she cooks dinner and we eat & watch a movie/series
>she then either reads or paints
>I play vidya, watch youtube and post here in random threads
>around 01:00, we both go to bed, other activities may follow before bed
>on weekends we head to the mainland and go shopping, visit wife's parents (I mostly play with their huge mastiff pupper)
>go on vacation in June, usually Italy or Greece, perhaps the Bahamas if we can afford it

That's pretty much it. Neither of us want children.

Ages?
Test level?
Physical fitness level?
Educational level?
Penis size?

>spend time being incel
>raise cats and dogs aka "fur babies"
>talk about politics
>play video games
>smoke cigs, drink alcohol, do drugs
>work for muh boss
>travel the world
>masturbate
>4chin

Are you a weak low test soy with 13cm benis?

Attached: 1568978556940.jpg (591x570, 74K)

This is false, lack of children is a phenomenon in all rich 1st world countries, with only one or two exceptions. But when humans (especially women) are educated and have money and freedoms, they opt to not have children more often. Then incels like you cry muh wh*te race

They prep the bull

Have sex with fin girl and have little fin

It's already going towards that in richer countries, of course its hampered by the over population + global warming in the future. Women also need to have more rights otherwise they remain cattle in some cultures and will pump out kids as the incels want

Men of the world, Finland needs your help, how will you answer?

Sounds awesome user.

I did a lot of partying, romance, some international travel in my 20s. I thought the next thing would be to have kids so I did. Now I'm realizing it is simply unpleasant and difficult. I think life has become too entertaining and comfortable. Having children is special and the love is deep, but the work involved in incredible and the world seems designed to punish you for doing it

What are you and your wife's jobs? Lots of menial office jobs are getting automated.

>Ages?
33 & 29
>Test level?
Testosterone? No idea, I got a good beard and is balding though.
>Physical fitness level?
Meh. I work in a museum, she's a art teacher. We ain't exactly professional athletes but we walk a lot and eat healthy.
>Educational level?
I have a masters in history and a couple smaller degrees in archeology, she has a major in art and some history as well.
>Penis size?
Normal, nothing special. Just over 14 cm if my teenage measurement was right Curves left a bit.

I'm half black bvll and would never breed a child that was more than half white. Imagine having to raise a child with 75% white dna or more, yuck. Fucking wh*toids, go extinct already!!

She's an art teacher.

>just over 14 cm is normal

jesus christ, joakim. I have 17,5 cm and I feel its average

Enjoying my life. Given the current laws, starting a family is just a fucking liability. It's even worse in countries like Sweden or France where cuckoldry is mandated by the state.

Good for you, I seem to have no problems with mine though.

First time larping as a black bvll huh? *chuckles* these yuros..

Africa has 4-6

How's the job at the museum? Majority of times I've seen it is mostly bored fucks trying to stay awake.

>Married
>Neither of us want children

1. What is even the fucking point? Why blow money on a marriage if you're not even going to get children? Other than "muh tax benefits"
2. You are now no longer competing with other men, you are competing with the divorced version of yourself. "Happy wife happy life" is now a reality for you.
3. Trust no thot, get your tubes tied or be prepared for a condom that "breaks by accident" while your live-in fleshlight gets pregnant "through the pill".

half black.. he has put a lot of thought into this

>SWEDEN highest
Not Swedes breeding

Finbois mog svear homo.lmaoooo

I like it. I work in the archeological archives, unboxing, describing and dating new finds. Clean them up and then I send up to the "ready for viewing" room upstairs.
1. We got married because she wanted to get married, her parents are very traditional. And for me, it doesn't matter. Didn't cost us much at all, a local priest married us in the old cathedral ruins.
2. No idea what you are ranting about.
3. She can't have children her self, she had cancer when she was 17.

Peak comfy holy shit. My job is 8 am to 5:30 pm. I wake up at 6 am and spend 40 minutes in traffic. Come home exhausted from my micromanaging cunt supervisors and tech bugs (I work in IT). Sometimes I get mandated overtime which is hell. I go back home to my urban sprawl house and neighborhood that's unwalkable. By the time I come back home I'm exhausted and I usually eat out and play vidya.

trying getting several children ready in the morning, feeding breakfast, packing lunches, driving 40 minute out of your way to schools, then going to work, then picking the kids up, doing homework with them, then making dinner, then putting them to bed. Ah, trad life!

Do drugs, play videogames, get mentally ill, do science, read, get bored, fight, mock, bully, live out their dreams or fail to overcome their traumas. What do people generally do?

Man.. Sounds hard. I have something called flex time which is a system you can use to build up hours that can then be used to leave early or start later.
I have about 36-37 hours saved right now so I could take a couple days off or just work shorter days until it's drained.
Nice to have on Fridays etc when you just wanna get home sooner or if you got something else to do.

>tfw work 9-19 every day and no gf

How difficult was it finding that job? Doing my masters in arch so curious if it is a possibility to work in Sweden in a museum of archeologist

>Spending 1-8 hours raising and educating your literal heir and youth member of family is an expense
Lmao

>do science
a wubba-lubba-dub-dub to you to, my fellow nihilistic atheist. I also fucking love science and even moderate the subreddit bearing that name.

EDIT: Wow, 300 upboats already? Thank you for all the karma!
EDIT2: thank you for the gold kind stranger

>How difficult was it finding that job
Was pretty straight forward. I got a internship the final year in Uni, in a smaller (more touristy ) museum. Mostly sorted files, showed people around, gave a few tours.
Once I finished my education I looked around, 6 weeks later or so I found my current job available. I walk over there, handed in my papers and asked for a interview. Got one.
Went ok, waited almost a week for the answer. They called me, said the job was mine. I started 2 weeks late. Been here almost 7 years now.

Isnt doing science a common expression in general? Wtf is your reply about

It's a prisoner's dillemma deal. Think of it like this

Scenario 1: No welfare

>Farmer A has no children
>Farmer B has 10 children
>Farmer A loses nothing raising children, but gains nothing in old age
>Farmer B loses the costs of raising 10 children, but gains 10 adults contributing to his retirement fund

Scenario 2: Welfare

>Wageslave A has no children
>Wageslave B has 10 children
>Wageslave A loses nothing raising children, but gains pensions as if he had 5 children
>Wageslave B loses the costs of raising 10 children, but gains pensions as if he had 5 children

For Farmer A the solution is obvious: have more children, benefit more in old age. For Wageslave A it is less cut and dry: he is effectively losing out by having children. On the other side of the equation, farmer B can consider himself a wealthy man due to his wealth in children while Wageslave B is being bamboozled.

That's of course purely looking at the monetary value of children and ignoring their metaphysical value (or lack thereof) in a cultural or religious context.

as if, my breeder coworker, who has 4 kids, basically earns another 30% of his salary through tax cuts alone.
Also has 15% more vacation days because of it.

Not that I mind, keep popping those babbies out, I need my pension.

>what do childless europeans do in their free time?
I sit in my 27sqm apartment, play vidya and get drunk 4-5 days per week. I go for night walks, I collect my NEETbux and eat kebab or similar, I pirate everything, watch hours of movies and tv shows everyday, jerk off, take a bath, read a book, go to sleep. Repeat.

>Not that I mind, keep popping those babbies out, I need my pension.
Quod erat demonstrandum

Did you even read what I wrote?
The country is subsidising him as a future budgetary investment.
He could have one more babby and his wife would start recieving a permament motherhood pension, comparable to a low end average wage.

I refuse to have children in a world where they will be taught to be obedient globohomo consumerists.

Attached: 1568659041025.jpg (2480x3269, 1.63M)

Take care of their wife's son

>night walks, NEETbux and eat kebab
comfy

Literally a wojak doomer

>The country is subsidising
Do you really think the meagre sums and benefits married couples get cover even a fraction of the costs of raising children? You're phrasing it as if all of their expenses are generously and fully covered, which is downright ridiculous. These "subsidies" are a move of desperation, a means of trying to provide even the smallest benefit that would dissuade people to choose the "bad" side of the prisoners dillemma. Studies have shown time and again that these studies don't durably raise fertility rate. The effects they have on fertility are incredibly short term because it just leads to some women having children younger.

The pension system is the rawest and purest example of a pyramid scheme. The problem is that nobody wants to get rid of it because as soon as you bring it up, old people start whining that "I paid my taxes, now I'm entitled to your money!". Nobody wants to be the last generation to pay for pensions and the first generation to not receive them, as this generation will be royally screwed (having neither children nor pensions). So the wheel keeps on spinning until eventually the system collapses.

weirdly comforting that this is happening everywhere. it will be ugly

I want to impregnate croatian girls

>everywhere
Just in the West, lad. The countries where this isn't happening are the countries with enough population growth that they can send their surplus population to colonize these collapsing countries, which are welcoming them with open arms because they're desperate for a new workforce.

The fact that the UN uses the term "replacement migration" is telling.

Think of it like this
>No kids
>Have 10 kids have a much larger social and direct ruled people

Post about America on Jow Forums