Stop being so fucking paranoid you bigots all we want to do is defend ourselves

stop being so fucking paranoid you bigots all we want to do is defend ourselves

Attached: 1544774512523.jpg (452x598, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e360.yale.edu/digest/renewables-generated-a-record-65-percent-of-germanys-electricity-last-week
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
genealogia.fi/emi/art/article255e.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportations_of_the_Ingrian_Finns
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03468759608579334
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT EXPAND YOUR INFLUENCE ONLY WE CAN DO THAT

Attached: download.png (231x218, 12K)

>What, you mean all those ex-communist bloc nations want protection against Russia invading them again and subjugating their people?? This must be a plot!! Think of Ivan's feelings!!

NOOOO ONLY AMERICANS CAN HAVE INFLUENCE OVER EUROPE!!!

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP JOINING NATO I WANTED TO INVADE YOU AGAIN STOP SURROUNDING US AMERICA

Attached: images.png (199x253, 9K)

>people make decisions that are to the benefit of their country and their further independence is a threat

amazing, russians really are curious

France is regretting about joining NATO. That is, they are losing their independence under American pressure :^)

That's why Macron is about to make frienship with Russia.

>umm that’s right sweatie, there’s a reason that all your neighbors hate you so deal wi- WAIT A-ARE YOU PUTTING NUKES IN CUBA? NO NOOO NOOOOOOOOO WE HAVE A RIGHT TO INVADE AND SUBJUGATE THEM STOP STOOOP STOOOOOOOOP!!!!!

Attached: B17020EA-880F-40EB-AD1A-B7916689E61E.png (211x239, 8K)

france hasn't been much of a team player with nato for decades, that's nothing new, they're french, don't you know that?

death to NATO dogs

Cringe

Cope

Attached: 41127A8D-D7E5-4D39-82C1-7199D01F1F32.png (403x334, 113K)

>Noooooooo our ex-buffer countries would rather be ruled by someone other than us make it stop we were supposed to be the superpower!!

>not playing both sides by joining and not contributing anything until the americans ragequit nato so you can establish an eu miliary.

28 members

Attached: 1567113752685.jpg (770x420, 112K)

>implying that any western european military in the current year could fight off Russia without US aid

I side with Russia

russia cant even resolve the conflict in ukraine. remember the first chechnya war fuck up?
putin cleaned up afterwards. but its still an indication of how far they have fallen.
not to mention, who will they sell their gas to? infrastructure is already there. in fact were expanding it. china cant replace europe.

The U.S.A. is literally worse to Latin America than Russia was to Eastern Europe.

Because it's a proxy war supported by EU and USA. They give Ukraine weapons and manpower.
>Remember the first chechnya war fuck up?
Separatist movement fought by jihadis and other arabs and nigger supported by USA again right after fall of USSR.

Dont write bullshit you arent aware off, germshit.

>in fact were expanding it.
I thought Germany was running entirely on wind power now.

lol no we are running entirely on coal soon.
what did you think shutting down nuclear power plants meant?

Nice to know that will fuck up your nation :)

More wind and solar and hydro, presumably. I distinctly remember headlines about 100% of all electricity generated by Germany being renewable. Where did it all go?

every war is a proxy war nowadays. weapons will always find their way and manpower is restricted to some mercenaries and some spec ops shit aswell as training. nothing that should prevent you from curb stomping them. of course nobody is going full total war so its not really accurate. but it still shows that russia isnt able to simply roll over europe like its nothing.

Well, there is a problem.

741,4 millions of european people vs 144,5 millions of russians. That's really impossible.

I dont know what bullshit you read but its just that. bullshit. our wind and solar are trash. they produce electricity when nobody needs it and not realiable enough to power down coal powerplants. we just have too much electricity from time to time and give it away for free to our neighbors. sometimes we dont have enough so we buy nuclear energy from the french. thats unironically our greenest source of electricity.

no one is or was against the russian people

your country for the past two decades is being directed by a man with his own interests at heart

>the absolute state of german engineering
How badly did we break you people?

exactly. I am not trying to say russia is shit or anything. but its not the boogeyman able to roll over all of europe if daddy nato looks away for a second. worst thing that can happen is a border war that fucks up the economy.

I've met a Portugal poster on Jow Forums who said Russia will take Lisbon in x days and he didn't even have a slight irony
EU isn't worth anything to invade in the first place

That's literally why the eastern Euros wanted to or want to join and then Russia proved them right with Georgia and Ukraine. You're right though Russia is the victim and no other country should be allowed to care about their own defense.

Attached: Stop NATO aggression.jpg (900x602, 325K)

Nukes in Cuba were a response to NATO's nukes in Turkey

you? nah that was merkel. greens were getting too many votes and were anti nuclear. to steal their votes she banned nuclear power. note that she did it. the greens were not in goverment. she just wanted to prevent them from growing. wich didnt work btw. I really dont care about fungis, what merkel really did wrong was selling out our energy future for her political career.

Says here that 40% of your power is green with peaks at 65%
e360.yale.edu/digest/renewables-generated-a-record-65-percent-of-germanys-electricity-last-week
I'm confused at this point

>I distinctly remember headlines about 100% of all electricity generated by Germany being renewable
they mostly burn coal for their electricity

Attached: Fuck off NATO.jpg (586x387, 67K)

exactly. you dont profit from shooting your customer.

Let you have nukes in Turkey, Italy, nobody ever asked us if we care about it

Why nuclear? Why not renewables?

Attached: Yankee Go Home.jpg (960x540, 107K)

>that’s_the_joke.png

that seems familiar, I swear I saw the same signs when the soviets mustered crowds of communists in berlin in the time of the airlift to save the western portion from starvation in the face of soviet strong arm tactics

because they are useless

put holding a gun at his head will make him pay more

see the trick is nuclear power isnt gone yet. we are phasing it out slowly. its also part of the "green energy". also peak doesnt mean shit. it just means we are producing too much and have to throw it pretty much away. you cant run a country on wind, solar and cowshit.
what you are seeing now is pretty much the maximum we can get without fucking up europes entire powergrid, not just ours, europes because its connected. plans for more wind power in the north sea have been on ice for that very reason for quite a while.
lets also not forget that we have pretty much the highest electricity price in the world. and we heat pretty much exclusivly with gas. electric heating wont ever cut even because of that very same high energy price.

Thank you for your service

russia doesnt border germany. they cant pull an ukraine on us. they can point a gun at ukraine an demand a better price but lets be real thats a shit hostage.

N*TO scum must die.

if russia didn't invade ukraine then maybe, just maybe people here wouldn't be so paranoid about russia

Russia didnt invade Ukraine, subhuman.

I don't care what are you paranoid about

Attached: 1568998348672.jpg (2324x3931, 1.7M)

every time

Attached: 1543433962954.png (516x1599, 83K)

doubt.jpg

Every time, subhuman.

Attached: 1564762321238.png (800x600, 26K)

renewables are a scam. they barely break even. solar can be worth it for private use, but you know why? because only a tiny fraction of what you pay here is for actual electricity the rest is added for the grid and a shitload of taxes. you dont pay any of that if you produce yourself. but thats very tiny in scale.
wind is similary unrealiable and expensive.
the only thing that is cheap and realiable is hydro. biogas can be cheap and used whenever you want if you exclusivly use waste products. but that is extremly small scale. subsidising corn to ferment and burn it as biogas is a waste of money.

tldr they are all shit execpt for hydro.
and hydro depends on geography.

nuclear power is just the best thing ever for cheap, clean and realiable energy.
if we figure out fusion then I am all for that but we really need to get back into nuclear.

uhm, russia did, those little green men of yours weren't green peace

>that butthurt
lmao, call me subhuman one more time lel

No, it didnt.

Next time when I will about to shoot your dumb head.

Rusia is allied with > China, India,Syria, most of the Tan countries other than Afganistan
Nato with Morocco Argelia Straya Saudi Arabia and Isreal

based nato, can I join

You misreplied me, I don't care what are you paranoid about

Attached: 1567400022807.jpg (600x675, 91K)

you can't even afford bullets lmao

Attached: 1556817996566.png (904x904, 188K)

your army literally seized crimea, and took possession of ukrainian military bases there, and you have boarded and seized ukranian ships navigating their own waters and have yet to return their crews

your country has invaded ukraine, and continues to act aggressively towards it

Nuclear is a dangerous, expensive popsci meme, and you’re almost as bad as the coalfags when it comes to anti-renewable shilling.

that wasnt russia. everyone knows little green men means aliens. since they were there illegally by international law they were also illegal aliens. meaning it was mexicans. blame mexico. russia is innocent!

Nigger, Crimea was always Russian territory; Crimerian people voted off to join Russia right after revolutin in ukraine. That's Russia, no invade was here.

>russia collapses in WW1
>eastern european and baltic states gain independence and are officially recognized as new states
>russia reorganizes itself and starts attacking the newly independent states piece by piece until none of them are independent
>russia collapses again
>the same states gain independence again, but this time they get allies
>russia reorganized itself and starts invading all the ones who didn't join nato
russia is not the victim.

Attached: the lads.jpg (1574x2048, 893K)

ah yes, that's right, I forgot, you can invade whatever you like as long as the people vote to join you afterwards

:^))))))

>that wasnt russia
Crimea is occupied by Russia, I don't care what EU faggots think about it

finnshits deserve to die

Attached: 7583_original.jpg (960x595, 338K)

Fucking stupid nigger, even in 19th century Crimea wasnt filled with ukrainans.
It was NEVER ukrainian.

Everyone in EU should neck himself

why was it ukrainian territory after 1990 then
when you're gonna invade balitcs too

Kuban was filled with Ukrainians before Stalin removed them, thank god

You've already tied to exterminate us like 10 times. And you managed to kill everyone who didn't leave for Finland. And now you claim mass graves of murdered Finns are "soviet soldiers killed by Finns". You're a shitty rogue state who can only function by conquest, murder, famine and death. Blaming other countries' hostility towards Russia on anything other than yourself is moronic.

return karelia, and east prussia, but take your citizens back first

It's not occupied. Crimea returned to home.
Why? Becuase Khrushchev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
changed borders WITHIN USSR. It wouldnt be fucking ukrainian.

>invades Ukraine
>constantly invades NATO airspace
>rigs and influences election
>literally deploys internet trolls and pays off websites (like this one) to potray russia in a good light
>human trafficking is rampant
>shoots down a aircraft FULL of Dutch civilians and then has the odacitiy to not even take the responsibility for it
>"NOOOOO NATO IS EVIL BECAUSE THEY'RE PROTECTING THE COUNTRY WE WANT TO INVADE"

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261K)

>You've already tied to exterminate us like 10 times.
Prove it finnshit

Finnshit's opinion worst opinion.

It's rightful Russian clay.

Estonia will leave EU in ~20 years
About 30 years for Latvia
Don't care about shithuania, they are psychotic freaks and land is worthless

why did you even create ukraine in the first place 2bh

but russians were never there before, return it, you should be having that in your country

Who invades ukraine?
They were, read history nigger.

Why not just store the excess power for later use?

I am not shilling against anything. your country didnt even try this shit on our scale so dont tell me what works. my electricity bill tells me this shit isnt working.
nuclear power is safe as fuck if you arent retarded. waste is also fairly small compared to coal. yes coal because its a massive mining effort. and guess what heavy metals stay toxic forever not just millenia and can easily poison the water.
running a country on renewable energy is a clusterfuck that requires reconstructing the entire energygrid from the ground up, might not work and will be expensive as fuck. it also takes decades, the first few percent are easy since you dont have to touch the grid.

since the priority is climate change we need a quick and realiable solution to co2 neutral energy. nuclear power is just that. a few countries can rely on large scale hydro if geography allows it. but most cant.
its matter of stoping climate change in the next decades or even years, nuclear waste wont be a problem for centuries.

Germans and Finns don't live there anymore.

there are only russians here there an everywhere because of the soviets

you should undo what they did, since you want things to go back to how they were

it's only your own logic my little slav brain friend

>genealogia.fi/emi/art/article255e.htm
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportations_of_the_Ingrian_Finns
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03468759608579334
It's been proven time and time again. The Russian Finns didn't just "disappear". You murdered them or drove them to Finland. Thankfully many were saved.
Not worth it anymore. Viborg was a shining jewel of the Baltic under Finland/Sweden, under Russia it's a worthless shithole.

>50 years of communism
>invades Georgia
>invades Ukraine
>"Wtf why do countries want to be in NATO???"
the best part of this whole russian asshurt about NATO is that if most former warsaw pact states weren't in NATO russians would try to pull Ukraine 2.0 in them
Estonia would've been in state of war just like Ukraine is now if it wasn't for NATO

Why are Russians unable to accept their past (and present) mistakes? Honest question.

>forcibly remove people living there
>it's rightfully ours now lol

>there are only russians here there an everywhere because of the soviets
Still not enough.

Attached: 61cf8dbfb7692840cad0a420d25bb84c.png (1200x976, 607K)

Ran out of arguments, mutt? Dare I say, unexpected?

Attached: 1564642294262.jpg (4608x2240, 2.79M)

you cant easily do that on a large scale. you loose a ton of energy. especially if you would use shit like batteries. also they dont last long and are expensive. compressing air means loosing a lot of energ to heat. the most efficient way is pumping water into a reservoir but that faces the same problem as hydro because its basically hydro. it depends on geography.

Why are Serbs such Russophiles btw?

You said 10 times and exterminated.
Well, finns arent exterminated and Im dissapointed.

because nato bombed them when they went ape shit.