Are we just gonna keep pretending that these people don't exist?

Are we just gonna keep pretending that these people don't exist?

Attached: germany.png (1280x768, 989)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Krautnigger/country/Pl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they dont exist

int aready makes multiple threads seething about our mere exinstence daily

Jow Forumssecs fear the furrychads.

you people fucked up 70 years ago

Practically every country on this board has threads made seething about their existence every day

>imagine thinking you're even close to being hated on Jow Forums
I'd like to see you post for an hour under an American flag and then say you're still oppressed

why are greeks so mad at germany? surely it cant just be the debt crisis thing?

tell me what other countries have this
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Krautnigger/country/Pl/
American "hate" threads are stuff like you wearing your shoes inside, being fat or stories of oddballs like florida man which obviously aren't about the average American, or else these oddballs wouldn't be news worthy to begin with.
We get daily threads calling for our genocide.

Attached: 1568922613074.png (1616x658, 329K)

I disagree. shitting on other countries is usually a reactive measure to a poster from that country being retarded. starting threads attacking a country happens pretty much only to germany, the usa and russia though janny cleans that up. depending on politics there are temporary other countries that are shit on. but not permanent. right now hues for spamming bolsonigger everywhere. swedes during the height of the refugee crisis. greeks during the dept crisis. anglos vs eu whenever brexit comes up. still you can easily make out top spots in the hate thread ranking.

If Merkel can i see no reason for us not to do same.

Attached: 1391176283001.gif (290x160, 2.99M)

>happens pretty much only to germany, the usa and russia
And Brazil, Mexico, South Korea, Japan, India, Israel and countless others

Just look at the catalogue kraut. Its full of American threads.

Germany does get shit on but not at the same level as America.

as I mentioned there are seasonal favourites but most people dont have autistic spammers dedicated towards just your country. there is that retard under a german flag. the autistic greek. the super austistic russian. and the tsundere austrian. and a lot of people chiming in.

shitting on america is just banter. shitting on germany is just repetitive spam calls for genocide.

mostly

One of four is an immigrant.

>shitting on america is just banter. shitting on germany is just repetitive spam calls for genocide.
Not even close, it's the same threads with "Does americans really?"
Like seriously bro browse this place at night and see if it's ""banter"""

I think you’re not paying attention to the catalogue and other countries. There are threads shitting on Mexicans here every day. I notice because I’m half Mexican. Similarly, you notice the German threads because you’re German.

there isn't a single proper hateful one, it's stuff like naruto running in the military (which is weird a bit funny tbqh), and a fat female nigger in public (oddball)
nothing near calling your whole population rapebabies and calling for a complete genocide

Not one world war but fucking TWO! how is Germany still a country?

>Angela Merkel wants this photo taken off the web!
>Can we stop her?

i don't give two shits about germany and i would barely remember it exists if it weren't for obsessed mutts

dont worry. the internet is
unknown territory to her.