1. country

1. country
2. how often do you brush your teeth?

Attached: boy smile.jpg (1024x1280, 166K)

once a week

1 a month

Every 3 days

Twice a day. Plus cleaning my tongue twice a day and flossing once a day.

you, sir, restored my faith in 4channelel :))

As many times as I eat, so around 3.

2 times plus I use irrigation

Thrice a day
Once after Breakfast
Once after Lunch
Once before going to bed
Yet for some fucking reason my teeth are yellow

once per day for the past 9 years, like once per month before that

twice daily, but I didn't care much about it when I was younger so they still look really bad

Once nightly, mouthwash as needed

Twice a day, anything less is disgusting

How do you clean your tongue?

I pretty much never do anymore. All of my teeth are probably fucked. I haven't been to a dentist in 8 years or so.

did you acquire any type of dental cavity/caries?

Twice, one after breakfast and before leaving house and a second time before going to sleep.

I try to brush teeth every 12 hours or so, usually in the morning and at night.

Tongue brush

Hope you wait 30 minutes after your breakfast until brushing. Otherwise it's worse than never brushing.

W-Why?

Twice a day? I brush my teeth and floss in the evening, and then only brush in the morning. Doesn't everyone do that?

once every day and they're in perfect shape

Guys is electric brush really better than normal? If yes which one?

When you eat acidic things especially juices etc. you're basically scraping off your enamel if you brush right after.

My dentist told me it isn't. It's a gimmick. Just use a regular toothbrush with a smaller head.

no cause normal brush makes you more active thus making you stronger thus making your wrist and hands more beautiful, strong and dexterious

Damn...now that's based

surprisingly no. Went to the dentist last month for the first time since early middle school and I only needed like 2 fillings
have no idea why. I'm also somewhat lucky since my wisdom teeth aren't coming out or are coming out askew so they're not pushing the rest.
They do have a yellow tinge though, which isn't too much considering how little I've taken care of them

I've been to my dentist like two days ago and he had an electric brush from oral b in his room. It seems all German dentist are working with them. I used one back in the day and didn't really like it.

funny how there isn't any bongs itt

Flag
Morning and before bed.

Paid around 3800 Euro last year, fixing my shitty teeth.
I was the retard who said "bruh I don't brush my teeth and my teeth are fine lol"
Then I got a bit older and my fucking teeth literally started falling apart.. Never again.

I've only brushed my teeth once in the last 11 years. I've lost about 8 teeth in that time due to my high sugar diet

its not my fault. my parents hated dentists and doctors so told me that i couldn't trust them. for example they told me that toothpaste was made to damage your teeth and that teeth should only be cleaned 'after they've fallen out'. they used to let their teeth fall out, then they'd wash them and make DIY dentures out of them. they said this was 'normal' the same way birds used discarded feathers to build nests. so my habit is to let my teeth rot then when they fall out i make a little 'bath' for them in a mug with some salt and baking soda.

it hurts. it really hurts. i also still fucking HATE dentists without reason. i tried visting one 5 years ago and as soon as he started inspecting my mouth i bit him hard and throw some mouthwash at him.

Attached: 1569009342608.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Morning, after lunch and at night.
Became a habit on the research ship I work on. Not fun working in small cramped areas with bad breath.
I also floss and tongue scrape several times daily.

Its funny how your the only brit in here

I'm a lazy fuck so I just use listerine

sometimes every 4 days

Twice a day.

When I wake up and before I go to bed.

brushing your teeth has nothing to do with having pearly whites. if you want teeth like that then either don't eat sugar at all or bleach them

Coffee and nicotine is the two biggest issues when it comes to discolored teeth.
Not that natural teeth are pure white anyway.

Each a month and my teeth are fine. But I have bad breathe.

gotta be clean for mutumbe's cock, huh?

And there we go, the German with the gay, interracial fantasy. Every single time.

once a night, in the morning if my mouth is shitty

so this is the type of people I get into arguments on 4channel

Attached: 1531097781531.png (1205x805, 1.79M)

Two times a week. Have lived like this for years now and my teeth have started to hurt but not enough yet that I would care

I don't know. It's not like dentists are a hive mind. Maybe your guy had a deal with the oral B people. Maybe he really believes they're better. I just said what I've been told by someone who knows better.

The Tung tongue brush + anti-microbial copper tongue scraper combo is a game changer, since I do the tongue scraping routine I no longer have bad breath, not even when waking up

Attached: Ytc5S1n - Imgur.jpg (700x933, 175K)

last time was like 3 months ago

Twice a day, plus floss and mouth wash.

of course, twice per day, i'm a dentist
>natural colour of dentine is a bit yellowish
>completely white teeth don't exist naturally
>brushing your teeth more than 2 times per day is not recomended
>too much coffee, alcohol, tea, acid foods or cigarretes get your teeth yellow
>probably your toothpaste/mouthwash is very strong or corrosive (it's not very common)

Attached: dientes 2.jpg (211x239, 18K)

Attached: 1568313043077.png (264x313, 160K)

Attached: gup_miho_fear.gif (659x576, 137K)

>no! north americans aren't gullible they won't simply believe anyth-

>that flag
...and people say stereotypes are bad

Attached: brit lol.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Why would we doubt something that funny? It doesn't matter if it's true as long as it is amusing. Is such a simple thing beyond the comprehension of a boorish 3rd worlder?

Attached: shinobu_smug.jpg (1920x1080, 908K)

twice a day and floss every night

This

only once but i eat only one meal a day. i also use mouth spray to prevent bad smell.

Is that Japanese “Apagard Renamel” toothpaste legit?

Once every other day

>i tried visting one 5 years ago and as soon as he started inspecting my mouth i bit him hard and throw some mouthwash at him
fucking based

Only when I wake up

I brush whenever my breath starts tasting bad

Attached: 1521662081233.jpg (800x600, 167K)

do you attach cringe anime images to every single one of your posts cause otherwise nobody would pay any attention to your horrible opinions?

2 times a day and flossing. Used to just do it once at night and that's all but apparently I have gengivitis so I gotta be more in depth

Seethe and cope, vermin.

usually after every time i eat
never use jewpaste though

flag
twice a day, an hour after my first and last meal

2times a day
Morning and before sleep

Has anyone had their teeth brushed for them?

Attached: Chiyo_Oral_hygene_onee-chan.png (1426x2048, 1.3M)

Once or twice a day, always in the evening but hit and miss in the morning if I stay in bed too long. Floss every night too, although I only started doing this the last few months because my dentist said my gums were going to shit. At the start they used to bleed every single time I flossed but it now they never do unless I accidentally go too hard with the floss. Much easier habit to maintain than I thought it would be, after pushing myself to do it the first few weeks now it just feels automatic. Try it for a while,you'll see.

How can I whitening my yellow teeth?
Any good product?

isn't it a problem when they bleed? I was thinking that's only me

Once before breakfast and once before bed

Whitening strips work but they make your teeth very sensitive for awhile.

how often...?

United States of Ass
Once a day before I go to bed, floss too because for the first time, cavities started showing up, nothing serious yet but I floss as well before I never flossed.
The first few weeks/months bleeding is normal, that's what my dentist told me. I barely bleed anymore

Flag
At least once a day. Usually twice.

huh, gonna have to look into that.

flag
twice a day, after and before sleep

1.5 times a day
floss + listerine once every 3 days

what what what?