Most yuropoors are more subversive than left-wing jews

Most yuropoors are more subversive than left-wing jews

Attached: The new world order kids.png (1506x607, 891K)

You need to go back.

What would make a culture end up like this? What is the origin of these sentiments?

Attached: quote-i-think-that-s-what-makes-many-swedes-jealous-of-immigrant-groups-you-immigrants-have-mona-sah (850x400, 87K)

They have gone full retard thanks to media

You need to go back.
>>>/zoo/

Seethe more, ameriglobo lover.

Protestantism promotes self-hatred and worship of arabs because it combines three worst aspects religion: cheap kabbalah, Hussitism and spiritualism. This movement which gave birth to communism and nihilism. No wonder why Sweden, England, Belgium, Germany and Netherlands are the open sewer of europe.

I don't know about most of what you said, but they do have a massive self loathing culture that I do not understand.

Attached: CfirdsGVAAAyWBH.jpg (512x1200, 144K)

Marxist type of thinking. They believe that if they have good things then it must be away from someone else and for that reason they must hate themselves.

as opposed to the self loathing of latin america.
there literally is a wikipedia entry for your mongrel complex. we loathe ourself but know we are doing things better than everyone else.

also jan hus was based you papist dog.

>They believe that if they have good things then it must be away from someone else and for that reason they must hate themselves.
I don't recall Marx ever saying this, can you provide a citation please?

Lmao retarded monkey

Attached: ordemeprogresso.png (6460x3480, 1.72M)

>they do have a massive self loathing culture
Good. They should

So this is what a based and redpilled society looks like.

Be careful who you call a mongrel johann, europe will be USA tier in about 50 years

Attached: main-qimg-76c9a914ba7483333c4d81f379af00ba.jpg (500x440, 88K)

>we loathe ourself but know we are doing things better than everyone else.
including not arresting rapists(because the migrant would be offended by superior judicial system) which is a consequence of the protestantism cheap and relativist ethics.

Latin americans almost died from a drug overdose, had to run from a gun wielding robber and bribe/lend their butt hole to a corrupt cop before being able to post in this thread.

they really do

Attached: dotheyreally.jpg (228x221, 10K)

I am not talking about being a mongrel. I am talking about the mongrel complex. even a drop of german blood could turn a nigger into an engineer if raised correctly.
latinos just seem to give up and accept being savages.

I see you get all your news from pol dont you.

of course he does, he's brazilian

god i wish i had a redhead gf