Do you ever plan to visit countries from South America?

If yes, which one?

Attached: 1564183364379.jpg (2376x2592, 736K)

Yes. I want to go to Patagonia.

i'm not gay but i'd fap to that

I've heard that a million times. But then again, most often people deny they are gay, and obscure any mention to bissexuality, wich seems rather more common.

P.S.: And yes, Patagonia is very sexy.

The one holding the bottle.

Kill it with fire

I have been to Uruguay. Would go there again, also I'd like to visit Brazil and Colombia.

I was in ecuador and all the "mestizos" were definitely full amerindian

Yes, all of them.

Portugal maybe. Visited Spain already

Brazil and maybe Colombia, definitely not Argentina or Uruguay.

>tfw the one on the left became a tranny
And yes, I'd like to visit Rio during the carnival just to see if it is as depraved as everyone says.

>Patagonia
Based.

Attached: 1549244655118.jpg (570x533, 78K)

>tfw the one on the left became a tranny
How do you know? Proofs?

>Go to SA to meet hot guys
>All turn out to be twinks

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Argentina (pic very much realted) and maybe Peru.
The wife of my godfather is from Peru.

Attached: Feuerland.jpg (1190x550, 113K)

I want to visit Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Lima, Santiago and the Chilean Patagonia.

>Torres del Paine
That one is in Chile though

I want to visit Peru.

obviously the one on my left.

>looks for men
>doesn't want to fuck twinks
you some kind of fag?

>patagonia
shithole don't visit
>argentina
shithole don't visit
>buenos aires
shithole don't visit

Brown one is the only cute one

>SA
There are a lot of twinks in South America?

I've been wondering these past few days whether or not I may have some bisexual inclination, although not that seriously. I don't feel physically attracted to men but I keep having weird dreams that, when I think about them, really do seem like a closet homo's.
Like last night I had a dream of which I don't remember much of the details but it involved Chris Keller from Oz being released from prison and walking naked along a streetcar's stop and basically there's an accident where a judge or whatever that had to do with him being released tries to walk past him on the streetcar's side and Chris notices the car coming and tries to pull him on his right side in a way that flings the judge's body but he didn't do it fast enough so to everyone it looks like he flung the dude right in front of the streetcar and killed him. I was there and saw it and followed Chris who was literally on the run, and whom I knew for some reason, and some kind of drama ensued where I was trying to comfort him that I saw and understood what happened and that it wasn't his fault. I don't remember the rest.
Writing that, it really sounds like I'm blatantly gay but I don't know, I've yet to experience arousal by a dude's parts and it feels like I just entertain the idea like some kind of detached rationalization for my dreams when there's more going in them than crypto homolust.

Attached: 1521938265358.png (795x478, 461K)

He's a trap now.

let's say I want to fuck a guy like that, you will need to put pee pee in anus, but I still have my foreskin and it hurts a bit

how do I?

Are they gay bois?
Brasil 10 boi is qt.
I wanna fuck fuck fuck and fuck him