What the fuck is wrong with Brits? Milk does not belong with tea. This is fucking disgusting

What the fuck is wrong with Brits? Milk does not belong with tea. This is fucking disgusting.

Attached: Milk-last-01.png (1024x598, 45K)

It's a paki thing

When you go to America they don't even have milk. They give you those weird half and half things. What is wrong with YOU?

we have milk we just drink it plain and dont put it into TEA of all things

I don't drink coffee so I can't tell you anything. What I CAN tell you is putting milk in TEA is DISGUSTING!

I tried it and it's tasty. What's disgusting is adding sugar to tea/coffee.

Black tea with milk and no sugar is patrician.

>I tried it and it's tasty.
Instead of a Pole in Britain we find a Brit in Poland.

this 100%

No it isn't necessarily.
>t. Frisian.

One day when I was in 6th grade, I felt really sick but couldn't go home, because both my parents were at work. My English teacher back then - a total britaboo - therefore offered me his tea (with fucking milk in it, which I didn't know) and after I took a sip, I puked into the classroom. Super disgusting and embarrassing. Because of fucking milk in the tea. How can people be so vile?

Royal milk tea (aka milk only tea) is the only patrician choice.

Attached: 1550750172480.jpg (1614x1080, 341K)

Learn some history the Chai product was one of the East India Company's biggest success

>Chai
This is how we call "tea" in russia.

i drink green tea primarily so idk

This is what*

well duh it's the original name

You do realise that people here have put milk in their tea for ages? I bet you also argue that Spaghetti are chinese.

British tea is different from subhuman American tea.
we drink Chinese tea and mix it with milk.
Meanwhile American subhumans drink fruity tea like the subhumans they are!

Attached: Tea.jpg (1024x683, 152K)

American tea isnt real tea you subhuman

Green tea, Earl Grey, and Chamomile aren't real tea? Because that's what I drink every day.

Earl grey is British but you are drinking it wrong you subhuman.
Post your skin i dare your!

It's something philistines do (most of our population)

I drink it black and look down immensely on people who add milk or sugar to tea.

Depends on the tea. I'd never drink fruit tea or herbal tea with milk, but it's essential for making black teas smoother, and black teas are the standard teas in Britain.

Except for Earl Grey, I can chug Earl Grey straight thanks to the lemon freshness of the bergamot aroma.

We wouldn't generally add milk to those (exception of Earl Grey maybe). Can't imagine for example green tea with milk.
What we DO generally add milk to is 'British breakfast tea' and other - quite similar in blend - big brand teas.
btw check out white tea (no it doesn't mean white due to milk), it's good stuff.

>Chamomile
You don't mix that with milk. We actually drink that one for stomachaches. And yes, it's not real tea
Milk is usually mixed with black teas

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3024x4032, 2.15M)

You are a spic
FUCK OFF!

Tea with milk and sugar tastes okay. I prefer black but it's not bad

it tastes awful, ruins the flavour

>Seething Brit thought I wouldn't show my proud, American hand

patrician taste

Proud of being non white!
Go die!.
Welsh people are not human!

I like milk and sugar with tea. Sugar and coffee don't mix

Manlet fingers with a huge palm and microscopic fingernails.
Based 56%.

That is clearly the hand of a white man

>subhuman
cringe Jow Forumstard

rorke

Do you not cut your fingernails, Ivan?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is considered white in the USA!

Whiter than you Muhammad

>asian rapebabies use the asian name
whoa

The trick is to add only a tiny drop, and not make a tea-flavoured milkshake like the plebs do

And besides, the ANGLO is incapable of doing wrong, ergo anyone who deviates from the ANGLO path is, by definition, wrong himself

Post face and then i will post my face!
If you are white you wont have any problem!
Do it!

I do. It's just the part that goes above the finger itself is much longer.
Even if i cut them very short, the length would still be at least 1.3 of the width.

A post blessed by St. George (born in Suffolk btw) himself.

Adding milk to tea is patrician
Fack off

Fuck off, Mossad

Pussying out you subhuman mutt!

I am not posting my face on Jow Forums of all places.

HK milk tea is based. Never actually had tea with regular milk and sugar, bur I expect it's similar.

Attached: hong-kong-milk-tea.jpg (4000x2667, 509K)

Black tea with sugar not milk pls

Then you are non white!
Dont even reply to me without posting proof you are white!

>with sugar

Attached: 1408130914306.jpg (500x359, 30K)

If anyone's interested at the generational divide - adding milk first can prevent hot tea from fucking up poor quality cups so older people are more likely to add it first whereas now all mugs can handle tea fine

bump

Frisians are not Anglos. They are continental bog people/north sea bogans

It's about putting in the milk first or last, not if they add milk at all.

Yes that's what I was saying, if you put milk in first it cools the cup, if you pour boiling tea in first the cup might crack