Why are they so fucking based?

Why are they so fucking based?

Attached: D90240E1-7835-4DEA-9503-43738B84DB62.png (2000x1333, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKMt6XbYtic
youtu.be/t0ZhH8_P2sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just a landlocked country nobody cares about

>Why are they so fucking based?
They lost three wars in succession and are better at ethnically cleansing themselves than Croats or Turks but are damn good tractor racers.

this but unironically, how do they make everybody so butthurt?

>they make everybody around them butthurt
It’s the other way around you scat muncher.

i never said "around" them, i meant people like you

Attached: canadian_gets_humiliated.jpg (700x467, 30K)

In the end who got bombed and is still crying like a bitch about it?

Are those the ones that complain about NATO war crimes in yugoslavia even thought they were making an ethnic cleansing ?

Yup. What they dished out on a city for nearly half a decade, they couldn't handle for four mouths.

Soybia and Whorevatska are both cringe
Bosnia is for men
Albania is for GODS
actual fact wwe legend John Cena is a shqiptar look it up

Attached: john.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

cringe diasporafagging

t. bosniak diaspora

t. filthy diaspora s*rb

Serbia and Croatia both BTFO Bosnia(fake state of turkish bootlickers)
However, because Croatia pretends to be central Euro and Catholic they got away with it

Bosnia should've been split between Croatia and Serbia, it's just Croatians and Serbians named Hassan anyway

T. Guy who's sister got fucked by the Serb

t. Muhmad

youtube.com/watch?v=HKMt6XbYtic

Serbs are very based. This choon would make a better national anthem than >99% of national anthems which presently exist.

Attached: 1490322865590.png (354x286, 28K)

No

Attached: 1568926381450.jpg (750x592, 35K)

youtu.be/t0ZhH8_P2sc

Srbija do Tokija

>sell your country to chinks and russians
>your houses still look like they've been bombed yesterday (after 20 years)
>try to ethnically cleanse everyone into speaking your disgusting language, when you get BTFO play the victim
>greatest achievement is getting anally ravaged by turks for 400 years, and then kill 8000 defenseless civilians as "payback"
>got cucked out of their coastline and southern province
>now an africa tier country with corruption running rampant licking chink and russian ass whenever they can

Truly a magnificent state!

27/ butthurt

Better than bosniaks and Albanian cuck who converted to Islam just to have an easy life

Shut the fuck up serbshit go kill your grandpa

Bosnia and Albania aren’t filled with negroids and arabs like your shithole Fritz. Can’t wait for the genocide of gershits.

Cope you Muslims shits

I was wondering where you were, Albanian diaspora. It's not a yugo thread without you raging

no we arent since 1941
now we are your typical neoliberal individualistic shithole with western "values" and people who still look at the world trough communist lenses

Attached: 1542988064387.png (822x802, 680K)

fucking THIS. I cringe so hard whenever I see durka-durka albozergs and bosnians unironically defend turks/ottomemes. Utmost cuckoldry.

Nemenja, the peak of your people was licking the sultan’s boots.

Nice music, tall girls. food and hospitality

shit gypsy music, masculine whores who dress like prostitutes and abort kids like its going to dentist, greasy food stolen from hungarians and turks, cheap and easy pussy especially if you have western papers no matter what ethnicity you are

Attached: diosmio.jpg (216x225, 7K)

1) I'm not Serb. I just have no delusions regarding mudslimes.
2) Even when they were under Ottoman yoke, the Serbs, Hungarians, Greeks, and many others at least never converted. Undoubtedly the most morally revolting act is to convert to the Turks' religion.

not unlike a protestant, english speaking quebecois, non?

"Protestant, english speaking quebecois" are non-existent unless you're talking about actual Anglos in Quebec, so I'm not sure I quite follow your point.

sure they did, many of them now live in turkey and call themselves turks, there are also million muslims in bosnia who hate the people they once were so yeah, serbs are notorious for getting easily assimilated, half of them were assimilated to become croats, muslims, turks, hungarians, macedonians, bulgarians, albanians etc, now today men and women are willingly marrying albanians, bosnian muslims, niggers and arabs and converting to their religion, we were hit most by communist brainwashing about unity, love and brotherhood with others (now we are hit by western values and individualism) while the rest were secretly nationalistic and creating countries from our lands, we are simply weak nation and its in our blood to be assimilated, im a serb from croatia, i have many relatives that are now catholic croats, stop buying into meme how we are some traditional and christian conservative country, its a facade, we are giga degenerates, men are lustful betas, women would fuck anything that moves because its "exotic", we are first in abortions, belgrade is capital of faggots and nightlife with easy whores, drugs and alcohol in this part of europe, etc, etc, etc, trough history the brave and honorable people you mention were always in minority.

Attached: 1531835529453.png (388x372, 141K)

I get that you're self-hating, but you're just crossing over into complete delusion if you really think the proportion of Serbs who converted is at all similar to that of Albanians or Bosnians. Heck, even Bulgarians probably had more who converted.

Yo the ottomans were fucking based my man

The true Serb knows it diaspora

Based Ottoman and gypsy rape babies.

Attached: based serbs.jpg (540x960, 71K)

the bosniaks were serbs, north of albania was populated by serbs now those are albanians, im not self hating, i will never be ashamed of who i am unlike many drugosrbijanci here, im simply defeatist and realist, i live here and see people and behavior here with my own eyes unlike you diaspora who were taught by your parents to be the biggest serbs from west and only know about patriotic songs, rakija, sajkaca, seselj and red star/partizan, go onto popular serbian forums, news, twitter and other social medias and see how and what people talk about, what are their views on things, how they behave, etc, we are pure degenerates, especially women, we love to self victimize ourselves and its always someone else fault for everything, we are a dying nation with old population and 250k abortions and 30k emigrating per year while whores, trannies and fags on tvs, youtube and instagram are schooling little kids to become prostitutes and faggots like them one day.

>Turks' religion(*Tengrism)
broblem(actualrly imblyin islam İMBECİLE ALERT)
>Jewish religion(cuckstianity)
OK. no broblem

The gods must be crazy

They're based mudlime removers
Seething mudslimes and alboniggers lmao
It's incredible how Serbs make you butthurt without fail
>inb4 n-no t-they're butthurt!
You're the ones still seething at any mention of them, this thread included.

>be irrelevant shithole known for being murderers, mafia enforcers and one of th emost hated people in Europe
">haha w-w-we trolled you world you all hate us so we win."
e-b-i-n

catatonics loves protatonics
becoz jewzuz LEVE YOU
pathetic

>irrelevant shithole known for being murderers, mafia enforcers and one of th emost hated people in Europe
You're thinking of Albania

And you're still seething in a thread that has nothing to do with you.
It's like the mere mention of the word throws you niggas in an autistic rabid rage.
Worse yet you're all fucking diasporafags lmao.

I'm not taking sides, but it's mostly Serbs and their supporters which seem to get butthurt in balkan threads. You guys view Albanians as subhuman that you don't even bother to refute their posts when they try to make a point, you just post some memes making fun of them.

to be fair Albanians are the least civilised Balkan race and that's quite the accomplishment.

Again with the projection lmao, I just TOLD not to do this dumb fucking denialist shit.
>it's mostly Serbs and their supporters which seem to get butthurt in balkan threads.
It really isnt though. Serbs rarely even mention these fucktards. Open any balkan related thread and you'll see loads of butthurt albaboons and turks but almost no Serbs who give a shit. This thread, once again, is a perfect example of that
>You guys view Albanians as subhuman
Im not a Serb but yes people here generally do see Albanians as subhuman just like in the rest of Western Europe, and for good reasons.
>don't even bother to refute their posts
when they try to make a point,
Thats the thing though, there are no points itt. Just conditioned reptilian screeching from people who have nothing to do with the thread. It's animalistic and profoundly subhuman.
>Im not taking sides
Sure you arent, my roach friend ;)

>mudlime removers
Buddy they removed themselves out of Croatia and Western Bosnia.

Ah yes,a country so based they were the sole cause of mass emigration of west-balcanic people into the rest of the world and now they, and we diaspora, reap the price for being nothing more than a pawn to international powers and being a gullible people as it was always so in their history as serfs.

The Balkans isn't European, it's part of the Near-East. It was a mistake liberating them from their Asian master.

Fücx wH*tes(religious racists
) Fücx Eüröcücks(religious racists)

Attached: realsatan.jpg (444x445, 61K)

Its neither,merely a fringe region best described as a buffer zone to mentality and wealth.

Not even in the thirty year wars aftermath reconciliation anyone of the big powers wanted to partake in the balkans annexion into their spheres of power

>only one serb flag ITT
Lmaoing at all the diaspora subhumans