oh my... Finland-san! ::blushes::

> oh my... Finland-san! ::blushes::

Attached: europe-iq-2012.jpg (650x607, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/intelligence-a-unifying-construct-for-the-social-sciences-richard-lynn-and-tatu-vanhanen.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vanhanen
into the finnish trash it goes

スオミ

bump

Source needed. Otherwise fake and gay

I thought you guys were more intelligent.

>dumb enough to fell for IQ meme
>suggests someone's intelligence

Butthurt brainlet ruski

let's have the sex

>Why yes, I do find Jow Forums a bit too low iq for my taste, how did you know?

Attached: 864798790.jpg (1012x1200, 200K)

Oh Finland-san, but my head is so small. I am so stupid!

it's ok, as a man of us two I'm supposed to date down anyways

>dumbtugal

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: koirooo.png (525x351, 447K)

Oh thank you ! Yes I am a girl! You are so preceptive! Please help I am very dumb with large breasts I cannot understand how to survive without smart Finnish man

No fellow Pekka do not breed with this american, your genes will be thrown away

Why are Indo-Europoors so dumb compared to Finns and Estonians?

The teachers here are horrible and use antiquated methods too. The kids see that shit being told to them in the classroom doesn't fit irl so they stop learning.

small brain due to genetics

> IQ >100
yikes

Europoors are fucking dumb.
And these iqs are with our le 56%.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>it's the teachers and the "old stuff", man, not the students being lazy entitled little brats that only care about playing on their gadgets and jerking around

Attached: 1535976729129.jpg (225x225, 8K)

High iq but also self-doubt and self-loathing. High intellect isnt an evolutionary plus by default

Why tf does California have such a low average iq?

>blaming shortcomings on fucking kids
This is why you'll stay a gypsy-ridden third world country, yellow France

Because of all the spics living there

hmm...I see a pattern here

Attached: pisat.jpg (706x1000, 121K)

I can understand the north being more smart than the south, but why is it that many of the far north states are all big brain tier? Small sample size?

>(95)

*dabs on the Europoors*

Attached: 1568263442578.jpg (895x809, 92K)

Ah yes, I should've expected some Jow Forumstard would say something like that. Even if it were true that Hispanic people were driving down the average iq, why doesn't Texas, which has a bout the same Hispanic proportion as California, have a similarly low average iq? And that place has Mexicans AND rednecks; California has just Mexicans.

The global IQ is dropping though, it used to be much higher back in the day.

50% don't believe Evolution, you are actual retards
>inb4 not my state
Not an excuse, you share the same flag.

>Finland takes the top spot, with 2,700 Mensa members out of a population of 5.4 million – meaning one in every 2,000 Finns is enrolled in the prestigious organisation – and Sweden follows in second place.

>Brits will be pleased to note that the UK comes in an eminently respectable third place, with one Mensa member for every 2,868 people. Here are the top ten national groups:

>1. Finland
>2. Sweden
>3. United Kingdom
>4. Netherlands
>5. Denmark
>6. Ireland
>7. Norway
>8. Luxembourg
>9. Czech Republic
>10. Croatia

Attached: muh_1s.jpg (2272x6676, 4M)

Mostly boomers

We didn’t come from moss on a rock. Evolution does occur but it is guided, not random.

It's the exact opposite, retard. Gypsy mentality is exactly about blaming everyone and wanting them to do stuff for you. That's what became popular here. Parents should teach children some responsibility and self-awareness. Teachers can't just do everything that the parents and children should have done themselves.

>women's suffrage
Literally looks like a virus spreading

>Gypsy mentality is exactly about blaming everyone and wanting them to do stuff for you.
This is what you're doing with education, blaming the parents instead of the system in its entirety. It's the position of most comfort since you personally have to do nothing, and you can keep on blaming kids forever.

t. retard

why does iq get lower the closer to the equator you get???

brain overheating

UV radiation destroys brain tissue

hotter climates make you inactive and give you less autonomy over your surroundings, there are hundreds of ways to keep yourself warm but not much you can do to cool down

>dumbtugal

God I wish I was Finnish so fucking bad

>partiarichugal

You answered your question. California = browns texas = whites and browns

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/intelligence-a-unifying-construct-for-the-social-sciences-richard-lynn-and-tatu-vanhanen.pdf

based albania schizos

Because them racist poltards keep the brown man IQ down

California and Texas have extremely similar white and Hispanic population shares. Texas also has more blacks and fewer Asians

You can truly see the genius in our posting. It was too ahead of it's time for krautchan and it's too ahead of it's time now.