Do people in this area even feel like they belong in a certain country? you're in the core of europe...

do people in this area even feel like they belong in a certain country? you're in the core of europe, and with the schengen zone your borders might as well not exist.

Attached: 0.png (2058x1243, 2.34M)

>tyskland

Evropa...

Attached: 03.png (440x425, 72K)

>Pays Bas

Luxembourg must be like that

Not really, I wouldn't mind if my hometown became French, Belgian or Dutch.

basado supremo

THE LEFT BANK OF THE RHINE BELONGS TO...

that's a big area with tons of people who most likely don't share the same opinions
anyone saying it belongs to X is retarded

Belgium

ELSASS LOTHRINGEN BELONG TO...

I've been living in 3 places inside the area and they feel wholly different
And of course you know which fucking country you are in, if by nothing else then by the language people speak, by the amount of tax you pay, the authorities you have to deal with and all sorts of other regulations
Anyone pretending they wouldn't be aware if they are in Germany or France are retarded

Also the area behind the German-French border is sparsely populated, there's no reason to go to France other than taking a vacation in Paris which is as far away as Prague

L'ALLEMAGNE BELONG TO...

Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

basically this

>you're in the core of europe
Lol.

Attached: 1467914068783.png (400x400, 13K)

Right in the middle of the most relevant countries of western Europe.
Nothing personelle, Spain and Portugal

the portion of France you highlighted is basically uninhabited

Attached: image-asset.jpg (1000x707, 876K)

meant to reply to

The Swiss

Attached: 1558988982435.jpg (600x800, 136K)

>western Europe

Attached: 1398706413807.jpg (600x600, 74K)

nuke it

I read once that Düsseldorf is the most "central" larger city in Europe. It is located 500km or less by road from more European cities than anywhere else. I'm not sure if that's true or not, but it looks correct just by glancing at a map.

Attached: kreuz-duesseldorf-nord--63251[1].jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Burgundy