How has racial diversity made your country better Jow Forums? Please be specific

How has racial diversity made your country better Jow Forums? Please be specific.

Attached: images (1).jpg (499x499, 23K)

I can cool ethnic foods like thai curry or pho

The number of racist jokes has plummeted, forcing people to actually put effort into their humor

There's different kinds of restaurants how else could we make food if we didn't have import a million immigrants a year.

I don't have to travel to fulfill my racial fetishes because we have every color of the rainbow right here.

>denmark 1200
very poor, very white
>denmark 2019
very rich, very non-white

your diversity is baby compared to america
keep dreaming

Literally the only good things I like about it is having a platter full of different kinds pf women to Fuck and foods to eat.
Everything else is shite.

We have technology and a government now, so overall it’s been quite good

diversity does not make countries better, we need to balkanize

A lot of cute mutts

Attached: 1473731088869.jpg (526x796, 63K)

It's basically destroyed the GOP.

Attached: america white loss gain.jpg (2000x1481, 2.27M)

>pwc virginia
>gain
Yeah, not true in the slightest. We were 95% white in 1990 and we're 60% white now. At no point did we ever gain whites.

diversity turned me into a fascist, thats something good about it

Fucking hell the civil rights immigration law killed your country, huh?

>95% white

Did the Blacks in Richmond just pop out of nowhere?

We were a slave state retard. There is no way it was only 5% black

It's only looking at under 20s.

Too poor to have minorities here

Attached: image.jpg (235x256, 41K)

>richmond
pwc is in northern virginia you absolute baboon, southern virginia is where the slave population was concentrated, there were never many slaves here in the north.

amerindians are minorities

Why should a country in the new world not have lots of hispanics in it? This is our hemisphere.

Attached: latina 4645.png (981x481, 649K)

Oh I thought you said PoC lol

Yeah but they have been here since forever, I think op is referring to people that have come in great numbers to a certain country after said country was funded (like Pakistanis in England, Turks in Germany, Africans in France, etc.)

because you are a shitskin and whites bulit all america

>How has racial diversity made your country better Jow Forums? Please be specific.

We've smashed racism.

Attached: trudeau in blackface with based bro-tier sikhs.jpg (754x772, 195K)

>because you are a shitskin and whites bulit all america
African, Irish, German, Italian, and Mexican men built this country. White faggots didn't do shit.

Kibis

it hasn't

It reduced the concentration of blacks. here

As you can see here it hasnt helped the education system much:

Our PM is closet racist wh*Te supremacist according CBC.

i don't have to make chinese food at home
that's unironically the only benefit
thank you paul keating

Look at my flag.
Do I really need to answer this?

It's fine. Only the blacks are a problem and they're shrinking too

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, bunda, and no natural tits whatsoeaver.

When did your ancestors get to America? Don’t lie please

No, we've survived worse before. I'd honestly take Mexcrement over South Italians any day.

1960s

my future wife will be from nigeria

>the only thing inherently swedish is barbarism - our former PM

Attached: 1568553700335.jpg (743x1204, 187K)

Reminder that anything east of the Danube is not European, just a bunch of mongrelized Steppe monkeys and slavs who've been culturally subjugated by European powers. Make no mistake, these "people" are NOT European even as they currently live in Eastern Europe and Balkan territoriy, they are INVADERS who are only out for themselves. It is absolutely no surprise that these "people" almost led the world to nuclear destruction by way of their unholy marxist government in an attempt to stop western European hegemony.

Do NOT talk to a sl*v

Do NOT acknowledge a sl*v

Do NOT think of a sl*v as a person

Ignore a sl*v and report him to the nearest authorities in your countries if you must. We must contain the spread of the sl*v menace

>Racial diversity
>Puerto Rico
The only foreigners I've seen around my side of the island are American tourists, cause even the chinese restaurants are owned by chinese people that where born here and don't even speak chinese lmao, they speak spanish and english.

>56% seething that hard

Attached: anim bird dabs.webm (854x480, 571K)