TFW we're being forced to read the communist manifesto for my Modern History class

>TFW we're being forced to read the communist manifesto for my Modern History class
What happened to American colleges?

Attached: IMG_0263.jpg (736x1074, 137K)

Ha-ha we destroyed your cunt.
It's over.

fear not the psyker

That means USA should be destroyed.

Attached: 1565164004413.jpg (718x1227, 556K)

Nothing wrong with that. Would you be mad if Mein Kampf was required reading, too?

>wtf they want me to understand something I hate before we discuss it

You’re a fucking retard for going to a literal commie breeding ground. Most of the people who opposed killing commies during Vietnam were (((professors))) and the college kids. Colleges have been a commie breeding ground since right after Korea when we didn’t take over the North by nuking China since that commie rat traitor Truman refused to listen to MacArther

Why is communism still socially acceptable?
It's as cringe as Nazism.

USSR did nothing wrong. I miss it.

>USSR did nothing wrong.

We wouldnt speak this disgusting language thanks to Am*rica.

>if I read something then I'll have to believe it!
Let me guess, you are a creationist evangelitard too.

It's not like I have a choice. You need a college education for most high-paying jobs.
>Muh trade School
Meme.

Based KGB operative is still ongoing

>NOOOOOOOO STOP MAKING ME READ THINGS OUTSIDE MY COMFORT ZONE!!!
>I THOUGHT COLLEGE WAS LE SAFE SPACE!!!
It’s never too late to enroll in Praeger U :^)

>t. brainlet
>t. never set foot in a college
Yeah learning calculus and algorithms was SUPER lefty you ducking retard.

Attached: 3089ACDA-55CA-4A3B-BE22-A47924F92F29.png (264x313, 160K)

We need to make anthem which will lead us to destroy USA.
Like remove kebab or something.

>wtf why isn't everyone I disagree with just murdered and memoryholed

Attached: 77798797.jpg (1208x641, 170K)

He probably thinks he’ll catch the gay too
Fuckers have the gall to call others special snowflakes, unreal.

So what? It's an important reading in a historical way, people should understand how communism came to be

I’ve been to your country, you really shouldn’t throw stones (:

yeah thanks, I'll have a number 9 with a small pepsi please

I got offered handjobs several times at my university by the local gays while I was sitting on the toilet playing on my phone once

Savage bro
Lay off the day laborer he’s had a hard day

You will lose.

Attached: 1569019916443.png (1024x576, 905K)

maybe you look gay? have never been propositioned by a man in my life

Because it's a part of modern history?

Elaborate. Your entire generation is poisoned, you can't deny it.

Real life isn't memes

>Communism

Attached: 1550480598404.gif (365x400, 551K)

I work out, been hit on gays and uggos from time to time, I just say “thanks but no thanks” and move on with my life. Clearly it left an indelible impression on your mind you poor sad sack of shit

wtf why do you want to reveal yourselves so easily?

why the fuck would you not read that shit in a history class? If you told me you read that in a computer science class or something that is not related at all, I can see why you would bitch about it but its history you dumb fuck.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 17K)

What do you mean?

Your generation doesn’t have a future tho. We’ll be fine, kids grow out of dumb shit (mostly).
>t. Liked your cuntry

My college classes include:
Basic principles of Marx-Leninism (1,2,3)
Ho Chi Minh school of thought
The Manifesto of the Communist Party of Vietnam
It's quite fine and dandy though

We have more future than western cucks.

>Ho Chi Minh school of thought
Did the school of thought teach you how good titties are?

>WHAT YOU MEAN I HAVE TO READ HISTORICAL TEXTS!? THIS IS LITERAL WHITE GENOCIDE!

Attached: soy maga.png (1200x800, 18K)

Communism doesn’t require killing people for their ethnic background

own your (((cultural marxist))) (((professor))) by showing up in full clown-pepe regalia with a kekistani flag and screaming about how (((universities))) are libtard indoctrination facilities
be sure that you get recorded by as many students as possible so you can redpill a wide audience. shadilay and godspeed

>why is one of the most important ideological and economic movements of the 20th century being thought in my class with primary documents
Are you serious

This. You will make kek proud.

Enjoy your McHistory degree.

You may only read Jewish approved books.

Bet some reddit-tier idiot has already tried this

OP is a highschooler.

>oh no my college course requires me to read books
you'll be fine

wypipi b like books r 2 spicy 4 me

I’m sorry to mention this but you just reminded me of a fight that happened between exchange students from Vietnam and some kids from the Little Vietnam part of Little China in my city.

You can't be opposed to something if you don't know what it is. The Communist Manifesto is a short 30 page summary of what communism is in laymans language, it's not like they're making you read the 400 page Das Kapital or anything like that.

"Best tits are the tits from your own country"

>The Communist Manifesto is a short 30 page summary of what communism is

It's not even that. He's describing the goals of a specific communist party. It's honestly one of his worst texts.

Based

which and where?

You've lost at least this one, the thing is, Russians have strong vaccine against communism, since it was used as a weapon, against us, by jews, we passed through it, get rid of jews and made it into our power of influence, USSR was never communistic, since early 1930s, but it was our weapon of gain, we well aware of what cultur-marxism is able to do to the nations, since we experienced it by our skins.

Not yet.

Attached: communism chess trump46534.png (960x940, 810K)

You are repeating anglo lies about communism you dumbass liberal. You aren't russian at all. You're just an ameriboo but don't realize it. I don't blame you though, post-soviet russian culture is EXTREMELY degenerate.

How about counter revolutionists?

NOOOO I HAVE TO READ A BOOK

Attached: 1558488547996.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Sure buddy.

Attached: 15566450679330.gif (359x202, 3.75M)

>far right wing teenager is terrified of books
Sorry but they don't offer classes in cringe compilation form once you get into highschool.

You see, this is the sort of shit why we fought you guys.

You weren't even alive you stupid zoomer

i lold at that installation with four american banners

Attached: 1515004298146.png (224x309, 115K)

the vietnam war was fought to make the vietnamese renounce their love for flat chests

But my relatives were you retard.

This. The soviet union was a racist, bigoted hellhole where gay men were routinely murdered just for being different. Also they were very strict about immigration due to racism. It was an awful place to live.

Attached: soviet union23423.jpg (1600x1043, 402K)

It was a good place to live.

>gay men were routinely murdered just for being different.
based
>Also they were very strict about immigration due to racism.
fake news, they accepted a shitload of university exchange students from africa

>since right after Korea
It goes back way further. Also Trudeau who studied at Harvard was banned from entering the US because they thought he was communist.

>where gay men were routinely murdered just for being different
don't make me get out the Sino-Soviet propaganda

Attached: xryalnzygody.jpg (953x912, 106K)

Didn't know they have the same line regarding this, but it's true. I'm not ashamed to say that USSR passed through the thick jewish poison, aka marxism, and became superpower at the end.

that's why east germany is poorer than west germany? why east europe is poorer than west europe? why the berlin wall was there to keep the soviet side in, not the western side out. that's why the exact same relation exists between north and south korea today

okay, retard

That's how men used to be before homosexual acceptance became widespread. Once we were forced to tolerate homos suddenly male-male non-sexual touching was seen as predatory and gay.

>money is everything
kill yourself

It's been 30 years. You'd think if Capitalism were so based they would be just like the rest of Europe by now.

russia after the fall of the USSR is much worst for the average citizen though, a lot of people there have nostalgia for it

>men were openly faggots before faggot tolerance was a thing

Attached: 1569029195716.jpg (641x530, 48K)

The chad exchange students vs the virgin diaspora

>that's why east germany is poorer than west germany?
give me per capita statistics.

East germany born a great band called Rammstein. Also Till told how east germany was way soulful than west germany.

And back then we had way less churkas and other ethnicites on streets, Moscow was 99% white.

>that's why east germany is poorer than west germany
East Germany was the traditional bread basket of Germany while all the industry was located in the West. When Germany was split up after WWII the economic distinctions became incredibly evident when a food shortage began in West Germany because they lost their bread basket and an industrial crisis began in East Germany because they had no industry.
>why east europe is poorer than west europe
Because West Europe was flooded by big American dollars, money that America could afford to send because their country wasn't decimated in WWII like all of Eastern Europe was.

nah i think he meant when gayness isn't accepted and normal, platonic touching between men isn't considered gay
see: arab men holding hands

>Moscow was 99% white.
No (and that's a good thing.)

Attached: dugin34523423.jpg (800x822, 245K)

Late USSR was basically white ethnostate, prove me wrong.

You should really be asking why Mien Kampf isn't part of the curriculum.

except you assume money is everything, don't you, fuckface? people want to leave nk for much more than money, same as in that shithole the USSR

suck my dick instead, you downtown Muscovite bitch

doubt that

fuck you

Attached: 1564891198794.jpg (1018x645, 87K)

>Dugin
You realize that he's a schizo actionistic populist?

Because Hitler was defeated and his ideology died with him. Even Neo-nazis don't bother trying to re-implement his actual policies. He's basically a figurehead to the global far right and nothing more. Meanwhile leftist theorists consult marx's work to this day.

Well, he is not always bad.

Capitalism did more to destroy institutions than communism ever could

Better than a liberal though.

>nazism was defeated and ceases to exist
>b-but communism is still around
hmmm

Hy я и нe гoвopю, чтo oн плoхoй, a тo, чтo вce eгo выcepы нoвeйшeгo вpeмeни cтoит вocпpинимaть чиcтo, кaк пepфoмaнcы, a нe pyкoвoдcтвa к дeйcтвию.

A lot of what Dugin says is pretty smart but it's unbelievable how a man as smart as himself conflates the entire white race with democratic liberalism.

Actually based

The "white race" was created by anglos. What we now know as "liberalism" likewise originated on that disgusting damp island of filth and sin. He is right to reject whites and their works.

Retard take but ok